It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member Indictments of Our Shadowy Overlords

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

In the common law legal system, an indictment (pronounced /ɪnˈdaɪtmənt/ in-DITE-mənt) is a formal accusation that a person has committed a crime.

en.wikipedia.org...

In our Breaking News forum today the subject is being discussed:

Why isn't wall street in Jail?

Relating the the www.rollingstone.com article about our shadowy overlord banksters that "should" be in jail for fraud.

Three names are mentioned in that article:

Lloyd Blankfein
AIG derivatives chief Joe Cassano
Lehman chief Dick "The Gorilla" Fuld

All appear to have done some pretty sketch banking, which makes me wonder... can we collaboratively form some bonafide citizens indictments of these shady bankster characters, truthly written, the overwhelming power of which, could potentially lead to their arrest? And if we can do it for them... what about the rest of our evil overlords? Can we reign them in as well through the power of our written word?

My skunks works challenge to you, ATS, is threefold:

1)
Which specific people; over lords of power in the banking, pharmicuticals, the mil-industrial complex, bilderbergs, etc. should be held accountable for the various messes we find ourselves in? (and who shouldn't?)

2)
Can you concisely, truthfully, legally, and formally indict any of these indiviuals? You know "whereas" etc.

3)
If you can't do either of those... can you use this thread to simply point us towards (ie link) some interesting, well worded indictments of some of our evil leaders such as this one:
Indicting Bush
which was discussed here at ATS in 2006.

Here's a list of recorded lies on subject of "Weapons of Mass Destruction to get you thinking.

Remember we are not here to spread suspicious libel against those we hate but rather to shed light on factual information on illegal activity we know to be in progress or have happened at the "shadowy overlord" level of things.... And we're not here to point out petty crimes, so please don't use the thread to rat out your neighbor for having a pot plant on his back deck we already have a 911 system for stuff like that.

In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false, and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism.

I invite you to be a hero and point a finger... if you dare.

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
as far as the uk's mess...

tony blair, for joining the war in iraq. not sure how his warcrimes trial is going but I know that its not resolved.

gordon brown for the gold scandal amongst other things, including continuing this war.

and cameron, again as a friend pointed out to me, for continuing the war.

and thats all I have to say on the matter. nothing will change, no one will 'pay' for the mess, its the same thing over and over and over and over and...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ive always found it weird why no "shadowy leader" has ever taken a citizen to court for libel?

Also, as long as you state that it is your opinion that (insert opinion on "shadowy leader") is a criminal, libel would hold no weight.

My conspiracy as to why nobody has ever taken to court a "theorist" on the grounds of libel is that every single "shadowy leader" has some sort of dirt, and to refute one false allegation would bring up 3 or 4 actual criminal wrong doings.

Just my opinion.
edit on 17-2-2011 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

join