It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Apologizes For “Honest Mistake” In Broadcasting CPAC Booing Ron Paul Error

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Human_Alien

I swear Fox News is reading ATS,not only because of this story it but other ones as well, are any of them real journalist or are they all actors?

No, not actors. No not journalists. Just paycheck sell outs full of blind arrogance.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

They just got COLD BUSTED.

It wont matter though Foxies will not stray because their unbiased news source was caught red handed manufacturing the news. The will just say "They apologized and everyone makes mistakes. Have YOU never made a mistake?"

I must say though, I am soooooo grateful for the sharp eye citizens out there who caught this. Keep up the good work guys. I think the media machine is having a harder and harder time keeping up the illusions. Social media and the internet are making it to easy to spread the truth.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Fox news is either to stupid to properly edit their photage, or to stupid to pull the wool over our eyes. Boycott Fox? Nahh, I boycott all TV. It's dumb. It paralyzes you for the whole day. You shouldn't have to pay for garbage. They can keep their garbage. The only people they fool are the people who would buy it anyways. They are wasting their time and money. If our government was not run by idiots these guys would be getting their pants sued off and their news licenses revoked. Fox News is a tabloid, and the news casters on it seem like characters from a SNL skit. Fox News = dumb people trying to fool people who are not dumb = FAIL! I hate them.

I thought Ape Escape was just a game!

edit on 17-2-2011 by canofnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Stop watching MSM

Recognise the real. They lie and promote their agenda. Ron Paul is just a victim like you and me.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
My balls

You guys should dump that pile of %^&(%

Conservatives

wanna know why yall ain't conservative

read the first word of the title of this thread

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
this # has got to go

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I agree, the attempt at an apology was just further manipulation. In their statement they said "Paul supporters believed it was done because the 2010 video had more audible booing." I saw the 2011 video, i did'nt hear ANY booing, it sounded like a whole lot of cheering to me.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Just a quick question....

Why is any one watching Fox News to catch this "mistake" out in the first place?

How many times does Fox have to screw you before you know you have been screwed?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
sorry to interrupt this ron paul love fest,

but so what? he got booed then and now, big deal.

as donald trump said, he won't win. won't happen, he will kill america. don't need fox to see that or the trump.

fox did apologize for the mistake.

They were "catched" in a lie, they had no choice but to apologise. And still, they attempted to mitigate themselves. Most like he would never be a President, but he sure keeps the hypocrites on their toes. BTW, you sure your'e a writer?
edit on 18-2-2011 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Why is it "many of the Countries libertarians"???????

Why not "Many of the countries citizens"????????

Exactly my thought. As if lies only affect Libertarians. I didn't have much respect for FOX News before this but I watched every now and then. But I'm done with that now. Other stations may be slanted, but the information they present can be verified, even if they only present one side. I used to use FOX to get the other side. But I don't want to be lied to, so I'm done with them. My neighbors watch FOX. I think I'll have a talk with them.

FOX only apologized because they got caught.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

reply to post by CX

it probably has something to do with conditioning our minds,we hear Ron Pauls name and associate booing with it ,they got their point across.

It's worse than that. We're consider a 'cult' who 'follows' Dr Paul. He has a cult-following.
Cults are associated with unorthodox practices or even worse: evil and bad people.
I mean WTF?

So the question begs: why is the mainstream media so scared of this man?
I agree 100%,this next presidential election should be interesting to say the least.that is of course Ron Paul runs.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
sorry to interrupt this ron paul love fest,

but so what? he got booed then and now, big deal.

as donald trump said, he won't win. won't happen, he will kill america. don't need fox to see that or the trump.

fox did apologize for the mistake.

I can't make out anyone booing in the REAL 2011 video...

Paul will kill America... HA you sir are hilarious. Yeah he will kill America alright, he will kill the America of today where government has extended its powers much too far. Where special interests and corporations run the country in every way possible. No wonder Trump doesn't like Ron Paul, he's reaping the rewards of the corporate-governmental love fest that's been going on for far too long.

You seem to hate the principals that this country was founded on, that SHOULD be the basis for the way the government works. But it's not, and Ron Paul wants to change that.

Exactly how long did it take you to get brainwashed into thinking Ron Paul would kill America? The idea of limited government and personal freedom are just awful! BOOO at freedom!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

I swear Fox News is reading ATS,not only because of this story it but other ones as well, are any of them real journalist or are they all actors?

No, not actors. No not journalists. Just paycheck sell outs full of blind arrogance.
I grew up in the times where actual journalist worked the newsrooms,Walter Cronkite for instance when he was on you listened and hung on every word he said, so I was blindsided when I realized what was really happening I knew they distorted the truth I didn't know how far they actually went with the lying,it has become a dog and pony show.Maybe my childrens generation will make the changes needed to bring people back to their senses,that sounds naive but it seems we're on the bottom of the garbage heap right now and the only way out is up!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
"Fox News, fair and balanced!"

To those saying the other channels are the same...yes, they're all biased by now. None of the others has been caught so blatantly manipulating the truth. I mean, it's not the first time they've done it, and their ways go way beyond "bending the truth".

How anyone can watch that garbage channel is beyond me, doesn't matter if you're right left or center. You should always care about FACTS and now that it's clear FOX pisses on the truth, there should be no reason to watch it other than to laugh at Beck's rage rants about evil Soros-funded Muslim-communists taking over Europe.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Oh, they apologised, all good then...I'll continue watching that garbage, I'm sure they won't do it again

edit on 18-2-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

While I agree with your assessment of FOX News, I don't understand the pictures you posted. Can you explain? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by MrXYZ

While I agree with your assessment of FOX News, I don't understand the pictures you posted. Can you explain? Thanks.

Oh, yeah, sry for that

Those are 2 guys that argue against FOX's opinion. When FOX news reported about them, they manipulated the pictures to make them look worse. Check out the elongated heads, yellow teeth, and worse skin...nice photoshop job

They were caught the first time...and promptly did it again a few weeks later. Obviously they picked up on it.

More fun Fox stuff: LINK

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

As you said this was no mistake. Anyone that knows how TV news works can see that. The 2010 video was in the archives and the 2011 was just filmed so there is no way to accidently air the 2010 video. Someone had to go back into the archives to get the video. It was done on purpose to make Ron Paul look bad once again.

The established corporate owned political machine is very afraid of a guy like Ron Paul and will do everything in their power to make him look like an old fool to the public. Everyone should ask themselves why is that?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A real apology would have been immediately followed by the "correct clip", not the wrong one.

This is no apology.

It's a calculated excuse to run the "old clip" again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join