It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**FOX news forced to apologize over Ron Paul deception!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Interesting. Ron Paul is a Right Wing Conservative who leans toward the Libertarians. FoxNews is the ONLY news source that gave him a fair shake last time around. How short peoples memories are.

Now we have both the Democrats, who if you truly support Paul are completely against Paul trying to take FoxNews down and now Paul Supporters are joining in. Can anyone here say "hypocrisy"? Have you forgotten the screaming and hollering going on about how all the other media would not give Paul the time of day? Guess not.

Paul has developed into another Politician with a following willing to lay common sense and even honesty aside if anyone disagrees with them. His only hope is FoxNews for coverage.

I'm also baffled how few remember when he flat out denied any affiliation with the Conspiracists who claimed him as their own. It's odd how many simply ignored that, even though it was on the Air.

Or is it now true that people from the Far Left are supporting Paul, because if it is, boy do you have a disappointment coming. They don't get any farther Right than Paul.

Civility and critical thinking are no more it seems.

Now some of you will attack me with made up garbage I'm sure. Your in a Politicians hip pocket. Glad I'm not. Because I'm not, I can watch all news sources and glean the truth for myself based on real facts and information and not based on mindless hatred of people I don't agree with. They all report the same stories but have different opinion shows, except MSNBC which is unexplainable.

Where do you guys think Paul will get coverage exactly? Not from any source affiliated with the Left? That leaves FoxNews as the only televised news source he can use and no way does he have a chance without good coverage there. Talk about cutting off your noses to spite your own face.

What is it about politics that turns normally rational people into a mindless mass who want to silence Free Speech and a Free Press and take any opportunity that comes up to work towards that end? This is one of the most insane cases of that I've seen since late 60's and early 70's. Guess I'm going to see it all again.

Left or Right, no matter. Both sides are equally out of their flipping minds right now. How else could Paul supporters engage in an attack on the only news source that supports a view like Ron Paul's, or that will give him a venue? I guess there really is something in the water

Me, I want all the news sources to keep doing what they are doing and presenting differing points of view. I like that. I'll also continue to preach for Free Speech for all and not just for those I agree with. I learned as a child, when somebody does you wrong and then apologizes, you accept the apology and move on. I really miss the civility of the past and hate the chaos we have now. The Left preaches hatred towards the Right, the Right preaches hatred towards the Left and the Paul supporters don't even know he is Far Right and have created a myth about who and what he is.

I have nothing against Paul and he does have lots of good idea's, but is he Presidential material? I don't know, he would have to convince me. His handicap of being a poor public speaker is holding him back, but I'll give him a fair chance. He might get my vote depending on the idea's he presents. To date I have not much idea where he stands on social issues and I'm a Moderate in that regard. He does not show up on the radar on those issues and I'm not quite as heartless as those who don't think the government should help anyone in any way.

edit on 2/17/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The Left preaches hatred towards the Right, the Right preaches hatred towards the Left and the Paul supporters don't even know he is Far Right and have created a myth about who and what he is.

I have nothing against Paul and he does have lots of good idea's, but is he Presidential material? I don't know, he would have to convince me. His handicap of being a poor public speaker is holding him back, but I'll give him a fair chance. He might get my vote depending on the idea's he presents. To date I have not much idea where he stands on social issues and I'm a Moderate in that regard. He does not show up on the radar on those issues and I'm not quite as heartless as those who don't think the government should help anyone in any way.

edit on 2/17/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

I can agree with most of what you said. But I think people are so fed up with what is going on today's government that they are just looking for honesty.
I don't think it's a left or right thing for most Americans right now. (Unless of course you are a die hard party supporter- again, not most Americans)
Paul is the only one seems to show any interest in his fellow Americans.
I personally could care less if he is a good public speaker. Bush sure as Hell wasn't. Obama is a great one, but it seems his presidency will be known as broken promises of change.
Again..just my 2cents.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Faux "O knoes!" knows its oddience.
They have an audience the only believes what it wants to be told...
So who is faux news to argue with that?

Have you every been cooped up with someone who laughs uproariously and agrees with everything Hannity says?
Man, if that's America...( and part of it certainly is)
you are cooked.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Nas sums them up!

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I would like to see a serious appology in the 2000 elections. George Bush has friends in high places..lol

Election Day – November 7, 2000

7:50 pm – Early in the night, Vice President Al Gore is declared the winner by the AP in the state of Florida. The call is made based on exit poll projections. Shortly after, television networks follow suit and declare Gore the winner of FL.

10:00 pm – The race in Florida heats up as Bush begins to gain on Gore in the exit polls. The newly found lead results have many television networks retracting their initial predictions.

2:30 am – In the early morning hours, exit polls show Bush has taken a substantial lead over Gore. The vice president calls Bush to concede the election.

www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/12/10/timeline-the-2000-presidential-elect ion/

You do have to admit that good old GW had some help from the Fox news folks.

www.youtube.com...

Now I am not saying that we would have had a better time with old, "the world is going to end because of CO2", Al Gore. It would have probably been worse.
I am saying that they really did their deed for the cause on the Bush election thing.
edit on 18-2-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You better believe it was no accident! Just like it was no accident that Fox News prevented Ron Paul from being in their last Presidential debate for the Republicans because they said they didn't have room for him in their studio! It didn't matter that he was right at the top of the polls at the time.

This network works for the new world order and has stabbed Ron Paul in the bank every chance they got.

Fox News = mainstream news = LIES

If you pay to get Faux News, then you are paying to get slick CIA mind control.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join