It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Seeking Persona Management Software (Fake Web Users) to manufacture concent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I have to wonder now if so many threads that were going along just fine and suddenly were derailed met their fate due to this technology being deployed on ATS. This thread might not have made it to the front page here on ATS but it made it to the front page of infowars, republic broadcasting, cryptogon, and many others of note so the story is getting out there. Maybe the fake personas are not coming onto this thread for fear it is a trap that will out them.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
This thread might not have made it to the front page here on ATS but it made it to the front page of infowars, republic broadcasting, cryptogon, and many others of note so the story is getting out there. Maybe the fake personas are not coming onto this thread for fear it is a trap that will out them.

You would expect this to be front page on infowars. However that site is not as important as this one - for reasons of sheer visitor hits and exposure.

The evidence in this thread speaks for itself. Even sock puppets would draw attention to it, which would surely not be good for covert intelligence work. The CIA formulated a plan to use blogs for this type of work a long while back. I will find some of the relevant documents when I get time.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

You know I tried to reply to you but ATS logged me out when I hit the reply button and the reply was gone when I logged back in. This site has some very odd quirks to it since I put up this thread. First a malware attack and then I am logged out in mid response. Strange behavior for this site.

Basically I just said I would like to see any added documents or links to other information on these fake persona managers that are now being deployed by our corp/gov.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Now the story is hitting the main stream media outlets like the Washington Post Spy Talk. voices.washingtonpost.com...

This made me smile today. The Centcom is back peddling and spinning for all they are worth.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Thank god someone linked me to this .
Well done OP if i could give you a 1000 flags and stars I would .

The absence of different people on this thread speaks volumes doesnt it ?

I would like to know what if anything the staff at as are doing /can do about it .

This fits in with my theory guys , the "debunkers" here are VERY specific in the type of threads they frequent .
IE you have the anti-muslim-anti immigration racist thread frequenters -
The 911 thread frequenters
the chemtrail frequenters

Very specific they never cross over like us truthers do

They have a specific agenda , they use the same tactics over and over , they appear like clockwork when you MOST expect them .
And yet when you speak of CRUCIAL information as the OP has they avoid it .

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

you might check this thread also

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it's a duuzi!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I personally believe we see this attempt at manipulating the numbers by organized groups already that sign on from site to site at the same time, thumb, star and comment in support of one another, to in essence dominate conversations and make pro-government, pro-war, pro-Israel, pro-NWO statements seem more accepted than they really are,

Its the only thing that makes sense proto . They know it too which is why they are not in this thread .
I dont understand why this thread slowed down ,
EVERYONE on ats should have an opinion on this !

EDIT
Thanks for the link above
edit on 9-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

They have had over 20 years to experiment with this software on Usenet. Take a look at the old cryptographic posts in sci.crypt where the Adi Shamir certified software was being pitched. Its easy to spot disinfo agents, they focus on portraying themselves as educated authorities with the highest credentials. Those cryptography posts are pretty hilarious, people actually looking for advice from the *experts* about which public key encryption system is the most secure! Debunking the facts of the situation don't win the debate with disinfo campaigns though, they will still waste your time insinuating that there is some vague ambiguous "higher good" involved. We've all been trolled big time by these disinfo campaigns even if we don't consciously make a choice.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Thank you for the thread invite DZ,

There have been a lot of threads on similar topics to this one lately so that might account for some of the slowness in this one.

The point of this thread is extremely important. I think my thread on the movie "What in the World Are They Spraying" illustrates this whole subject extrememly well. I point out the tricks used in almost every post response to those using these tactics. I even posted this recently which, to my convoluted mind, explains what's going on. The moderator said to keep our eye on the ball or play the game correctly to which I responded in part:

Originally posted by pianopraze
I thank all the moderators for their hard work.

But there is a very real issue here. Most are "playing the game" focused on the ball. Others are playing a different game... which has nothing to do with the "ball" (the subject of the thread).

Extreem frustration is being raised by those that want to "play the game". Indeed one of the points of this game, within the game, is to provoke the other players to commit a foul. So those expressing frustration are being shot down while the ones playing a different game are allowed to continue.

I feel like I have to spend half of each reply pointing out where someone is playing a different game.

It is obvious to those familiar with the techniques and who have been watching this action taking place.

But to those not familiar that want to come in and learn it is NOT obvious and it totally confuses or misdirects the honest searcher. ...... which is the whole purpose of those playing this different game.

I have no problem with any person in this thread, and respect all involved, but detest this second game being played. This second game is almost impossible to moderate as it is played within the context of the first one so seemingly "plays by the rules" of the first.

I hope that makes sense to everyone.

ats thread my quoted post is on page 16.

The whole topic of the discussion in the tread now is how they are de-railing. Please feel free to come study and post your opinions.

cheers,
piano

edit on 9-3-2011 by pianopraze because: typo

edit on 9-3-2011 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me really. I have a few people that set off redflags for me as being possible agents, but you know, I am a bit paranoid
So that don't mean a whole lot. I bet they use some kind of auto proxy software to make sure they don't get banned for multi accounts....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Doesn't surprise me really. I have a few people that set off redflags for me as being possible agents, but you know, I am a bit paranoid
So that don't mean a whole lot. I bet they use some kind of auto proxy software to make sure they don't get banned for multi accounts....

How do we know that these "people " are not staff as well ?
Answer - We don't .
This forum could be full of "agents "
Personally if it is then it explains a LOT !

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Oh man, I hope a propoganda guy didn't get modded, great now I am even more paranoid. It would make perfect sense too to try to get into a mod position at a forum if they could.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Oh man, I hope a propoganda guy didn't get modded, great now I am even more paranoid. It would make perfect sense too to try to get into a mod position at a forum if they could.

It would make even more sense if the whole forum was set up by the "authorities " to keep tabs on , silence and ban people who "sail too close to the wind " so to speak .
Or maybe use the ability to label issues as hoaxes to tar any one discussing them as uncreditable ?
To protect the "debunkers " who have lasted here for years and years on this supposedly "conspiracy friendly " forum .

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yeah true lol, oh well screw it. Testing testing, Isreal, chemtrails, 9/11.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Yeah true lol, oh well screw it. Testing testing, Isreal, chemtrails, 9/11.

If it is a set up , theyre going to need more than that to stop me and others .
We have nothing to lose and everything to gain .

What would you say TKDRL if I suggested to you that the Loughner case is a media/internet false flag ?
Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Well that is my belief as well, too much in that case didn't add up from the getgo. And yeah, they will fall, it is a matter of time. Got it spybots? Your time is coming to an end, all the propoganda in the world can't change the fact.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I see the Gardian picked up this story. Now it is revived in breaking news section. Posted by The Revenant. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like it is breaking news when this thread has had this info for weeks. At least the mods did not take very long to close it.

edit on 17-3-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The link from the OP states 'article not found' for me and goes on to list other articles that are available.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by elfie

Hmm, yeah you are right. Here is another one on it though:

PCWorld

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by elfie

I guess the FBO.GOV had to many hits from this thread and moved their page. Not surprising.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join