It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Ex Tunisian Pres.) Ben Ali reportedly in coma after stroke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

(Ex Tunisian Pres.) Ben Ali reportedly in coma after stroke

www.upi.com

JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, Feb. 17 (UPI) -- Former Tunisian President Zine el-Abidine Ben Ali suffered a stroke and was in coma in a Saudi Arabian hospital, a French journalist reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
First Mubarak; now Ben Ali.

So apparently when someone loses their country they either fall into a coma or have a stroke. I'm sure they would love us to believe that this is some sort of "great coincidence".

They must know too much, someone in power who has lost that power has no need to be alive apparently. Just another person to trust with gov. secrets. Who do you think was responsible?

You know how many people are going to fall for this crud?

www.upi.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 17-2-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I am not one to buy into these grand conspiracies..... But, I think this might have some validity.. Only way to make sure a man keeps his mouth shut is when he is dead!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
either all these reports are rubbish or incredible coincidence. all the protested leaders that remain should start getting nervous.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And rumours abound King Faoud of Saudi Arabia died of a heart attack not long after a call from Obama during the Egyptian Revolution.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Maybe they're all headed for the d.u.m.b.'s and this is a convenient way for them to disappear lol. I was reading the other day about weapons that can trigger heart attacks and strokes without any trace. Realistically these guys were getting up there in age so a stroke isn't that hard to believe but they're dropping like flies.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I read on a post to a thread a couple of days ago,that we should watch for high profile people 'dieing' as shtf times comes closer.
Hold on to your hats,as the ride is going to be rough.
Or as the op says,they know way to much and is now a liability to tptb.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Man, the New/Old World Order needs to get a new writer.

I can only guess ben Ali and Mubarak will be joining Ken Lay for Mai Thais on a top-secret retirement island for ex-favored, but conveniently-dead a$$holes.

We deserve the pejorative of cattle if we buy this tripe.

Moo? Anyone?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Great find. S&F.
Not really surprised.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Of course it could be a coincidence, but the power elite are so brazen now that they don't care if it's obvious. I think they actually get off on it.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
the power elite are so brazen now that they don't care if it's obvious. I think they actually get off on it.

*cough* Georgia Guidestones *cough*

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
I am not one to buy into these grand conspiracies..... But, I think this might have some validity.. Only way to make sure a man keeps his mouth shut is when he is dead!

It's also about getting the money back
that they were paid while an asset to the
CIA and Mossad. Mubarek's $60 Billion
has been frozen in Switzerland. I suspect
the same of Ali. Can't let a disposable
dictator run off with their money can they?

Here dude, try this 100 yr old red wine
I just found in the cellar.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
These guys are either being "ended" or "disappeared." It's rather obvious and too coincidential. Either, they're being paid off for a job well done, or being shut up so they don't spill the beans. These leaders have way too much cash stashed and know far too many secrets to be placed on trial in their home countries.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Isn't comas medically induced as well?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It does seem a bit of a coincedence doesn't it.

Their secrets go with them.

I'm sure there's a few leaders in the ME at present who will be bricking it, if I was them I'd be making contigency plans....or will this be enough to ensure compliance?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Funny. Seems like strokes are catching among dictators.. Hmm?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't know, maybe you're on to something.

However, my personal opinion is that these dictators have been in power for a very long time, Ben Ali is 74 years old, the King of Saudi Arabia is 87 and has had heart problems for years, Mubarak (I haven't heard of his ill health) is 82. If these were 45-60 year old dropping dead I'd be suspicious, but these are elderly men health problems come with the territory.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Being an Ex-CIA asset seems like a dangerous position to be in. It does not bode well for the remaining dictators in the ME. I wonder who will stroke out or heart attack next?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
When you're "ex", you and your mouth better stay "ex".

He may have been contemplating a comeback or was running his mouth about what had happened to him. I'm leaning towards the former.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcfyre
I read on a post to a thread a couple of days ago,that we should watch for high profile people 'dieing' as shtf times comes closer.
Hold on to your hats,as the ride is going to be rough.
Or as the op says,they know way to much and is now a liability to tptb.

Bingo!! It's all a little too convenient if you ask me. Come up with an elaborate scheme, get these leaders out of public view and into some bunker. The Saudis denied vehemently that their king was dead. I say it's up to them to prove it.

Poor health runs in the Saudi royal family (yes I have first hand knowledge) and I wouldn't be surprised if he is dead. They have got to be one of the unhealthiest families on the planet.

new topics

top topics

join