It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin shows rest of country the real union thuggery going on in this country

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

Gov. Walker will win this battle with the union thugs.
The polling data is just going to get worse for the unions and their "sweetheart union deals".
It's not just Wisconsin. Gov. Christie actually set the tone.
We have momentum.

The liberals on the run are running out of money.
They're trying to use cash so they won't get tracked by credit card trail.
It's not working. They found another one. Go to NY Post.

Sen. Dan Hansen Busted !
edit on 24-2-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VType
reply to post by Erasurehead

Yep when presented with facts or an honest argument resort too fits and name calling.
Nice work Shill.

I love when BS'rs get caught.
Now too catch the rest of these lying db's

What is it with you people around here calling everyone a shill whenever you disagree with their argument???

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dwigt

In all honesty you can probably teach your kids way better than the public school system could anyways. I was forced out of highschool when i turned 18(long story) and now that my little brother and sister are in HS i cant believe the elementary bull# these teachers are shoving down the throats of the next generation. They go for months and months about black history month that seems to get longer every year, now Islam? but yet they know nothing of Our Revolutionary war, or our Civil War, the natives of this land and how Jackson stole it from them. Nothing at all. I say fire the stupid spoiled whores and hire all new ones without teaching degrees because if college is what turns you into that kind of person do you really want them teaching the kids anyways?

<< 14  15  16   >>

join