It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Mind Consciousness about things to come in & Games..., & hidden messages...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Iv'e seen alot of game lately about the "same.." kinda monster/demon... which is awakening or coming ! first of lets look at Diablo lore:

For eons, the High Heavens and the Burning Hells have waged an endless war against each other to dominate the whole of creation in what is known as the Great Conflict. Yet, neither side has ever been victorious, as each side always finds one way or another to change the tides of the war to their favor.

Inarius, who was once one of the Archangels in the Angiris Council, was tired of the endless battle so he decided to create a world where he and other similar-minded Angels and Demons can live together peacefully. This world became known as Sanctuary, and along with it the Worldstone was created in order to hide Sanctuary from both the High Heavens and the Burning Hells. The various Angels and Demons within Sanctuary partnered together and bred the first generation of humans known as the Nephalem. Inarius partnered with Lilith, and Rathma was their child. The Nephalem turned out to be powerful beings, even stronger than both Angel and Demon.

Lilith had a plan of her own for this Sanctuary however; she wanted to use its population as her own personal army. She murdered all the other Angels and Demons in Sanctuary except for her loved one, Inarius. He didn't approve of her plan at all for he wanted the Nephalem to worship him and fuel his ego. Inarius then altered the Worldstone so it not only cloaked this Sanctuary from the High Heavens and Burning Hells, but to also dampened the powers of its Nephalem population slowly over each generation. Inarius wanted control over his creation, and that no one else should surpass him.

The Prime Evils soon learned of this Sanctuary and planted within it, the Triune in an attempt to convert mortals to their side.

Inarius followed suit and created his own religion. The two opposite religions slowly grew in size and strength sending missionaries to the whole of Sanctuary.

Following the eventual capture of Inarius with the help of Uldyssian and the Edyrem, the High Heavens also became aware of the existence of Sanctuary. The Angiris Council decided upon Sanctuary's fate, which ultimately voted for its survival. Mephisto then approached the Angiris Council and a pact was made; Mephisto would leave Sanctuary alone and he would get to have Inarius as a prisoner. It was agreed that they wanted to leave Sanctuary alone to see how it would turn out. However, it was also decided that everyone's memory on Sanctuary had to be wiped so that mortals as a whole could properly start anew, unaware of the forces that had created them and, ultimately, might bring them to their Destruction.

Source Diablo wiki

as you see Nephalem would be easy to note is really Nephilim, the Sanctuary is Earth, u can check out the above link and read more if you'd like!

The most ironic thing is im not 100% sure of this but, Diablo 3 would be released around Dec, 2012. as you see in that video a comet lands, and create a enermous crater, and contained within it diablo? enough about that the next one is WoW ~ Cataclysm, Another Blizzard game

so u think it ends there no...
lets have a look at ElderScrolls Skyrim

okay lets take a look at Guild Wars 2.

These are rivaling companies why are their umm game Story so similar, something awaken or coming and dragons! notice those small Asuran look like greys... small big eyes and intelligent, weird that all those game developers Basically Thought of the same thing or is it share randomness or is it Elaborately?

Feel free to add more

edit on 17-2-2011 by EtherPrism because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's called marketing..And these types of games are hot right now..The market follows the trend. And there is a high demand for these types of games right now..Witch by the way I am looking forward too all of them you have mentioned..
And you left out Dragon age 2
edit on 17-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Awwww, look what human beings have manifested!

How special. And oh my, what talent! Look at all the violence, hatred and filth that has been set to scary music!

Oh, how much fun this will be when this art form manifests fully into reality!

-end sarcasm-

These video games are sickening and those creators ought to be imprisoned for spewing their filth over the world.

What the hell is wrong with everybody?

edit on 2/17/2011 by Key-Minder because: shaking head

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Perhaps u need to look into the first text, the Diablo lore & read some from the source, the Nephalem sounds very like Nephilim to me wich mention in the hebrew bible. alot of it sound like bible with a twist wich might be what it is who knows.... but even so it might be a glimse of the mass consiousness!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Key-Minder

How special. And oh my, what talent! Look at all the violence, hatred and filth that has been set to scary music!

-end sarcasm-

These video games are sickening and those creators ought to be imprisoned for spewing their filth over the world.

That is your option..There are plenty of Adults who enjoy these games..No different then going out and buying a R-rated movie..Only interactive.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Key-Minder

Your post seems very negative. I think what the original poster was asking was not for you to cry on your keyboard but to form an opinion of foreshadowing in media.

OP, I agree with you, there are a very large amount of alien disclosure and normalization in commercials lately as well as a recurring cataclysm in video games.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by EtherPrism
reply to post by TechVampyre

Perhaps u need to look into the first text, the Diablo lore & read some from the source, the Nephalem sounds very like Nephilim to me wich mention in the hebrew bible. alot of it sound like bible with a twist wich might be what it is who knows.... but even so it might be a glimse of the mass consiousness!

I did look into the sources..And plain and simple the game is a game..No different from Diablo 1, or Diablo 2..

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I like how you noticed the common theme in these games, I too have noticed that. Especially when it comes to Diablo.

Another game that I think is hitting the nail on the head in regards to "what might be coming" is the Assassins Creed Series. Anyone who is familiar with this game might remember that during the "decoding" of subject 16's videos there are a series of crypts written on the images (or hidden) that can actually be deciphered. I have spoken with a friend of mine who spent countless hours working on the decryption and found something bizarre when he did. References and stories about freemasonry and the Illuminati... Plus the main character for the game lives in 2012 (go figure)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EtherPrism

Tom Clancy is very well known for that too
with his books that is.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

OP, I agree with you, there are a very large amount of alien disclosure and normalization in commercials lately as well as a recurring cataclysm in video games.

In regards to disclosure through the media. Something that struck me as odd was seeing several UFO and Alien programs on a specifically religious broadcast station. And not just once, but usually atleast once a DAY they have a program about how "we are not alone" (and I don't mean they are talking about God). If the media/commercials are heavily pushing this idea of aliens into the general public, then maybe they really are trying to soften everyone up to the idea of "friends from space" (or enemies, depends which side you feel like taking)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
These company's spend Big $$ to find out what people are into..It's called smart marketing.. There is nothing more to it..No conspiracy..Just the market following trends..It has been going on forever, For example If Anyone is familiar with the Call of duty games, They will know that when ever A new one is released there is a bunch of similar games released, around the same time..No one says that is a conspiracy..Because it is not..It's marketing.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
diablo is a sick game and ive killed the bugger in the 1st one and 2nd one how the hell is he back again

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Fantasy role playing games like Dungeons and Dragons as well as fantasy fiction novels have been playing with these cataclystic, armageddon like plotlines since the genre was created back in the 70s. The creators of these games, Gen Xers who grew up playing D&D in the basement and who learned all they can about the new home computers, rehashed old ideas from their gaming days to come up with these elaborate stories....of coarse most of you never held a d20 so i guess all of this seems scary to the uninitiated.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

-end sarcasm-

Think you put the sarcasm tag in the wrong spot there. The games posted by the OP are fantasy stories about rising as a hero and battling evil. (undeniably evil forces)

The least you could do is accuse a modern warfare game of being sick or a more morally ambiguous game story of being sick. Instead you spew puritanical hatred in a place that promotes intelligence.

You would punish artists for being artists: you are the one who needs punishing.
edit on 2/17/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
My mere little post was seen as negative yet the violent video games were/are not. Wow, well, this is truly a sad state we are all in.

Ok, so here's my participation in this twisted mess of “Mass Mind Consciousness” and these gruesome video games.

Diablo III Teaser, Cataclysm Cinematic, Elder Scrolls - Skyrim, Guild Wars 2, are all now circumvented by this media projection of, well, my mere use of simple text and forum interaction.

A mirror has been held and is reflected back onto the makers and marketers of these gruesome videos. They will be held responsible for their filthy contribution by living the very video games they produced and promoted, in the after-life, for all eternity, on a verrrrrry special “plane” that has been created just for misfits such as these. Spirits of old have been notified and released and will now be penetrating the minds of these people for a period of one week, giving them one last chance to repent of having spread filth to man-kind.

And here’s my favorite part…players of these filthy video games are to be set inside yet another “plane” and forced to play video games, in the after-life, that nurture humanity in wholeness, decency and goodness until their spirit has been deprogrammed of all the viral filth the violent video games helped produce. Spirits of old have been released and will now penetrate the minds of these people for a period of one week, giving them one last chance to repent of having spread filth to the conciousness of man-kind.

Sealed.

If you all play "fantastic" games, so can I. Oh, and here's my graphics... ~xo*xox*ox~... stare at it for a wee bit and then turn your head from side to side. It should move.
edit on 2/17/2011 by Key-Minder because: left out a word

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

My mere little post was seen as negative yet the violent video games were/are not. Wow, well, this is truly a sad state we are all in.

Ok, so here's my participation in this twisted mess of “Mass Mind Consciousness” and these gruesome video games.

Diablo III Teaser, Cataclysm Cinematic, Elder Scrolls - Skyrim, Guild Wars 2, are all now circumvented by this media projection of, well, my mere use of simple text and forum interaction.

A mirror has been held and is reflected back onto the makers and marketers of these gruesome videos. They will be held responsible for their filthy contribution by living the very video games they produced and promoted, in the after-life, for all eternity, on a verrrrrry special “plane” that has been created just for misfits such as these. Spirits of old have been notified and released and will now be penetrating the minds of these people for a period of one week, giving them one last chance to repent of having spread filth to man-kind.

And here’s my favorite part…players of these filthy video games are to be set inside yet another “plane” and forced to play video games, in the after-life, that nurture humanity in wholeness, decency and goodness until their spirit has been deprogrammed of all the viral filth the violent video games helped produce. Spirits of old have been released and will now penetrate the minds of these people for a period of one week, giving them one last chance to repent of having spread filth to the conciousness man-kind.

Sealed.

If you all play "fantastic" games, so can I. Oh, and here's my graphics... ~xo*xox*ox~... stare at it for a wee bit and then turn your head from side to side. It should move.

What the hell?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Key-Minder

what's gruesome about these games?

they're all about fighting evil, cooperating with others, accomplishing great feats. anyone who thinks that is wrong is seriously jaded with their lives.

as for the videos, i'm actually kinda interested in guild wars 2, i played the first one and most of the expansions till i got bored with getting to max level in three days lol. i may have to play that alongside StarWars: the old republic.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Assassin's Creed is awesome for using history, conspiracy and great original ideas.

Have you seen the Subject 16 video from the second game?

*SPOILER ALERT*

It shows Adam and Eve in skin coloured suits carrying a Piece of Eden in their hands and running to the roof of a futuristic building to escape from something we never see. At the top we see a massive mountain and a garden in the distance. It also hints that the Masons who are using your character to look into his ancestral memories want the Pieces of Eden to be able to rule the world and there's stuff about an alien race being responsible for creating humanity and some really interesting stuff.

They even had the Mona Lisa "72" stuff in the game at least a few months before the actual numbers were "discovered" in the original painting.

Plus the final date that the company taking memories from you in the series has as the launch of a major space shuttle/rocket is December 21st 2012 and the third game (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood) is set in October 2012 after you escaped from the company's grasp in a previous game and that Desmond/Altair/Ezio is descended from the original Adam (of the Adam and Eve story)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Guys, don't mind Key-Minder, he/she seems typical of those who criticise videogames consistently as "violent" and "corrupting" and buying into that bogus argument pertaining to that without actually having ever played a videogame before.

I fully expect a petition from this member against future Super Mario games in campaign for goomba rights or criticising Sega for putting shoes on a hedgehog that can run really fast

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Dident know that seems weird anyone that can solve it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join