It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow ,consciousness has really stepped up a notch

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

left out exact details just to see if anyone else got hit with something similar.

you and every other person ascending to the heavens.

i've just noticed i can see auras...

My sister could see auras as a young child. My great grandmother could see auras all her life.

Looking at an apple behind white paper.... never mind. I cant even begin to tell you how ridiculous that is.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I feel detached from the material world. I can feel my chakras spinning (something that I couldn't feel before -). My ears are aching. I joined ATS because I am searching.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

ridiculous to you yes,not to me
edit on 24-2-2011 by AdamJagger1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Of course I have evidence I am by profession a Scientist and I don't go spouting off I can't back it up!
_javascript:icon('
')
But what I am worried about is that, if I do share will ATS go off the air?

I wouldn't want to be the cause of that. So here goes:

Go to SOHO @12.18 22-07-2009. This was happening at the same time as a solar eclipse.
The reason I looked here is that the crop circles were saying look at the sun on this day.

Also I have a downloaded video that I don't know how to show on ATS. And I have looked for it on line it's gone. It shows a black hole in the middle of the sun.

This is a good one too; The sun doing a 360 degree flip and a black object next to it doesn't move. Which means this object is much more dense the Sun!!!!!!!
www.youtube.com...

Did you know TAROT in Sanskrit means FIXED STAR. Our Sun isn't fixed it has its own Barycentre (look this up) so what is the Sun going around? A BLACK HOLE.

And even with this tip of the iceberg people still will not believe we could have a now-EXPANDING black hole (because noone could see it 10 yrs ago). So TPTB have won, science has been dumbed down and I feel like I am the only one who knows what the Bottomless pit/Abyss in the Bible is. It's going to get so big it will actually cause the Sun to be darkened (like sackcloth) for 1-3 days and then after that it will be one third less sunlight as it transits the Sun.

By the way Gamma radiation can be stopped by paper BUT our ionsphere isn't protected by paper; since LHC punched a hole in our magnetosphere, the atmosphere is now not protected. A gamma ray burst as I said will set off a chain reaction and cause nitric smog, leading to nitric acid and poisoned water.

So get some paper, (actually this is silly just stay indoors _javascript:icon('
'))
but do stock up on water and food.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
OP, I've noticed it. I had never bought into the whole "conciousness" thing.

But something has been happening to me in the last few months... I've started "feeling" everything. Like feeling energy/vibrations/push back coming from everything. And each object feels different, but similar... and I get it from people, animals, plants, and even inanimate objects. It's directly related to how close in proximity I am to something, and it feels almost like my skin is crawling. This isn't something I was seeking, rather something that I just started experiencing one day. Like a protective barrier was removed from around me. I was horribly disturbed by it, and was feeling almost violated by the constant bombardment to my senses. I started to research and try and find answers... trying to figure out if I was losing my mind, or if there were others experiencing it, too. I didn't speak about it to anyone for almost six weeks.

And finally, finally... I ended up telling a friend/co-worker who had brought up the subject of energy/sprituality/connectedness of all things. So I told her about it. She said she feels similar things, and to just embrace it. Learn from it. Grow with it!

So I told my husband. I really thought he was going to say I was bonkers! Instead, he said I don't give him nearly enough credit, and he didn't think I was crazy at all... just that I had become more sensitive.

I then talked to my close friend about it. My friend said recently had a very vivid reoccuring dreams about being in a South-American pyramid. She called her grandmotherabout it (who is native and from NM). Her grandmother told her that we all have something inside of us that keeps us in tune with the Spirit. That others wouldn't understand. She said it's in our blood, as it has been through the ages, but because we're all brainwashed by modern society, we no longer have the ability to understand the feelings and dreams we have and follow the correct guidance. This is begining to awaken.

Since then, I have heard many people around me talking about feeling the "shift". Like something big is just around the corner. No one knows what it is... but the seemingly sudden increase in awarenes astounds me.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

Not we but they. The masses have been blinded and the veil of lies has been put over their eyes. Materialism, mass marketing campaigns and the rest all add to the problem. The only true path to take at this point in civilization is a Worldly Revolution. One based on the founding principles of partnership and sharing all that the planet provides us.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This whole consciousness shift has been happening for years. I myself noticed it about 6-7 years ago. I had bought into the materialism of our society, the luxurious life afforded for people in NA, EU and a few other lucky places. I started noticing the big difference between the haves and have nots of our world. The way poor, mentally-ill, people of different origins are all treated as different. I started studying religion(yes I know religion) but I have to say without studying Buddhism, Taoism, The I-Ching, the dead sea scrolls and just learning about civilizations that came before our modern world. The most important thing I learned is that no matter what you may think is different between you and another person, it isnt. Externally humans may be different but we all have the same basis in Love. And love can only be cultivated in an open society that is free of baseless judgements. I am happy to hear more of us are shifting our consciousness to a partnership model. It will be a wonderful world when we take it back from the people who are running it into the ground.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I became conscious of it happening in June or July last year. Up until that point I was pretty much a non believer and skeptic. I remember the Harmonic Convergence in the 80s and beoeved 100% in it. But when nothing seemed to have happened on the day and the years that followed I became a skeptic. Howeverm since last year I haand ve felt it and can now see it all happening around me. We still have a lot of work to do, and I understand I'm a late developer, but I now have a Positive outlook and am looking forward to Planetary Ascencion when all the otheres start to catch up.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I was burdened by witnessing the tragedy that is the G4 network just the other day.

I watched as this guy I just met went off about his +$1,000 memory foamed couch, while scratching his nuts, and thinking it was awesome to see white trash flaunt their packages.

I am 100% serious when I say I felt like I was in the movie Idiocracy. It's been a couple of years since I saw a whole block of TV, and it scared me #less. Some individuals are "waking up" but the vast majority are fast asleep. Even those who claim to be "waking up" are just trading one series of delusions for another, it seems, and perhaps becoming ever so slightly enlightened in the process.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
hey all who is feeling this rapid increase of consciousness starting around about feb 11th, it's like we are intergrating consciousness downloads in waves and each wave is getting more intense than the last one.

Focus on yourself for now, not others. You seem as though you have not mastered your own mind judging by many of the responses on this thread. Things may have changed, though, since this was a while ago.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I am feeling it. I am embracing it. It is good.

I have been a member here for many years. At long last I understand these once frustrating, yet intriguing threads.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I have never felt more awakened. I know that once i begin the journey towards my pure consciousness, my true self, that i will stay on that track and continue to grow. Everything is new, and everything is perceived.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
i feel some people don't post threads like this because they know people will come on and try and belittle it and call them delusional or that they think they are more special.i say post as many threads like this as you want, don't let any one stop you from sharing your information!.

WOW I was just on the synchronicity thread and I came on here and was reading through the posts, and my friend looks over at me and says....do you post on there or just read the posts. I said to him "I mostly just read the posts to get information, but I don't post much because I don't want to get flamed for something I say or be insulted" right after saying that I clicked to go to the next page and this is what the first post is.....^ ROFLMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join