It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow ,consciousness has really stepped up a notch

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
another reason i made this thread is for people who are going through this and are scared or feel as if they are going crazy,they can look at this thread and understand they are not crazy.
this is really happening!.
edit on 18-2-2011 by AdamJagger1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
I have felt an urgency of late, beginning mid January and have done things that I have been afraid to do in 3 years that has kept me back. I have definitely changed my priorities and no longer want to conceptualize and instead want to experience. I haven't felt this way since 2001(exactly 10 years ago) when a complete change in consciousness happened within me by a certain catalyst that I am not allowed to speak of in this forum. That sent me down the rabbit hole for a few years when I researched all that I could about the real nature of the world, and why it was in the shape that it was/is. Soon after that I experienced a burnout simply out of frustration and inexperience, which caused me to "go along with the machine" and allow myself to become "normal" (asleep) again. Recently that has changed and I did a complete 360(or better put 180) which I do not find as coincidence.

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to say that I am fully awake, but at least I am peaking with one eye open and trying my best to open the other. Things that have been obsessing me lately is to find that which is not speakable in this forum, to learn how to grow organic produce, and try my best not to continue the wave of consumerism. I have also felt an urge to move and pull away from where I live now (NYC). I am no longer fighting my intuition, no matter how much my analytical mind objects, and have lessened my possessions 3 fold since that time (month and a half ago). I know some might say it's all in my mind, but in all honesty, that's fine because they are entitled to their own opinions. I no longer feel the need to convince or debate that matter as it has become sort of a inward thing for me.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: minor grammar corrections

That which is not speakable? You're sounding like Harry Potter. I've been here a few years and haven't seen anything yet that can't be talked about. Instead of trying to sound mystical, try to tell us what exactly it is.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ridiculous.

Parents, please supervise your children's internet activity, it is not our job to babysit your spawn.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I feel it,. a rapid speeding up, I also hear a deep bass humming, several times a day, that freaks me out. My dreams are in 3D, and the colours are amazing.

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

who you calling a kid?

One Line Posts - Please Review This Link
edit on 2/18/11 by niteboy82 because: Staff Edit - One Line Post

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

are you jelous because we have a larger awarenes than yours? AGE does not matter

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111

*Mod Edit - Removed Offensive Quoted Post*

If you are really 'waking up', surely you have learned that a reply like that, to those that haven't yet had that raise in concsciousness, isn't really the best way to handle them. Just send them some love and wish them well on their own journey through life.
I actually believe that the reason these people are drawn to posts like this may be because their higher self has led them here,and it's threads like this that will eventually get them interested to learn more. They will often deny this though
We should just be patient with them.....they will find their own way eventually

*Staff Edit - Removal of offensive post.
edit on 2/18/11 by niteboy82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by goodtimesarecoming

yeh i know i shouldn't of posted that but it frustrates me when this thread is to share to humanity and people come on it and call me a little kid like i dont know what i am talking about.
edit on 18-2-2011 by AdamJagger1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

i was feeling quite Flatulent yesterday; i had indian food for lunch. does this count for anything ?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
What's the age range of those that are feeling this? When I felt that materialistic things didn't matter anymore it was called growing up. Don't drink the punch guys. Oh, and I'm 20 if you're wondering.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

am 23

One Line Warning Please check your u2u's.
edit on 2/18/11 by niteboy82 because: One Liner

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
reply to post by unityemissions

people are only stressed to the max and everything seems chaotic because the new is being born and the old doesn't want to lose its grip.

How incredibly naive, LOL.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

it's incredibly true chaos is going to get even worse before the new is born.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

During my travels, I've read that you "fight" negative energy by remaining positive and grounded, and that the power of positive energy is 5 times the amount of negative energy. Think of it as being in a dark room with no light. Let's call the dark the fills the room "dark particles" and lets make believe that the whole room is filled with these "dark particles". Now you light up a match, and in that matchhead is something of the opposite (lets call it "light particle"). This light particle or particles are but a fraction of the mass/size and quantity of the dark particles, yet when it appears it "converts" all other dark particles around it's immediate area into other light particles and lights up a good portion of the room in turn. Don't take this in a literal way, I am not talking scientifically here of course, just making up an analogy that helps me to understand the positive/negative fight, and how to overcome being bombarded by a town, or city's negative "vibration" or like someone mentioned morphic field (similar to Jung's collective unconsciousness). I also find the 100th monkey syndrome/theory interesting when it comes to this subject matter. Hold steadfast and radiate all that you wish to receive yourself towards others.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hi, I'm fairly new to ATS. This thread is a very exciting read! I just wanted to say that I feel something happening within myself. I can't speak for others, and never would I try to explain why some feel similar to what I feel and others don't. I absolutely do NOT feel that I am better than anyone else; I just feel that I have become more in tune with my purpose here on earth.

But for the past couple of weeks, I have been having dreams that always have to do with being in different types of schools. The dreams are different than my usual ones; they are more vivid and colorful. About the same time the dreams started, I suddenly developed interest in alternative news, NDEs, others' spiritual experiences, etc. I've been reading a LOT - I feel like Johnny 5 from Short Circuit. I came to this site and said "WOW - Megabytes of input!"

Like others, I have been focusing less on material items and more on spending time with my family. I believe that radiating love is my most important role in my life. I'm by no means perfect at it, but I do try my best.

So I just wanted to add my voice to the ones who are saying that they feel something, too.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden
I've been reading a LOT - I feel like Johnny 5 from Short Circuit.

Pure gold lol. Thank you sir that quote made my day. BTW welcome to the site, there's tons of interesting material. I've been a member for a long time, but mostly kept as a lurker. Recently I have decided to join in the chatter. Hope you stick by!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by breadmaker99

Ok you've just kinda perterbed me slightly...I too have been hearing a weird low humming on and off all day since last year when I felt a strange......judder? like me and everything shifted, last May.

Be careful of EGO on your journey.

This part of ...me... is fully awakened. I have been shown the full plan of being from it's beginnings to its.......beginnings.

To explain it clearly and to make it understandable for everyone ........We are Stardust and everything it entails.
Energy that gains sentience and resides in forms created by stardust, which eventually will return to wence they came. The energy (Soul) now altered slightly from its time in the.......physical phase... ascends to the next phase.
A mix of physical and athereal (particulates and energies). I'd call this the bridge. The next few phases are a mystery of which I know little, other than actually being shown that they are part of the plan. Planes, for those seeking clarity.

Be warned though Life is the necessary lesson for our being (soul), shortcuts just get you one place and one place only back through the physical. The soul can't ascend unless it has changed by living a life or in most cases many lives.
What is this change who knows but maybe this is what some of us are feeling....The Change....needless to say how ever old you may be when you sense it...life is for learning don't ever drop out...... it's important to finish the course.

I refer you to my signature and good luck.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Consciousness is simply awareness of what you perceive. Everything else is mental chatter based on conditioned beliefs about what you perceive. Simple. The "handshake" is quiet meditation and non judgement.
Give these things and a try...and welcome to the club that you've always been a member of!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
strange coincidence... this last week i started to pray and meditate again on a daily basis after not doing it at all for several years.
edit on 18-2-2011 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join