It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow ,consciousness has really stepped up a notch

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Hey bro! I know exactly what you mean. I live in a small town. The people have that small town attitude. Very closed minded. I stopped talking to people about the coming shift in consciousness and converging cosmic energies and how I've been feeling these last few years due to the very negative reactions I got from them.

I'm just gonna ride the wave and let everyone wake up in their own time and on their own terms.

Peace brother

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1mabeliever

me too i spoke to my family and friends about it and they didn't wanna know.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Wow, you guys are acting like a bunch of elitist douchebags.
You are like the truthers on ATS, anyone else is just a subhuman sheeple.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Yes, since the day I was born. And more rapidly since the beginning of the year.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
hey all who is feeling this rapid increase of consciousness starting around about feb 11th, it's like we are intergrating consciousness downloads in waves and each wave is getting more intense than the last one.

AdamJagger1111!!!!, Check out my thread! A lot of your questions and that of others on this thread will be answered!!!

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Listen, people have been speaking of "shifts in consciousness" pretty much nonstop since the sixties. Once the date passes they just make up a new one. Idealism is awesome, but it's best to balance it with realism for sanity checks. Civilization as we know it is collapsing. That much is obvious. As much as I'd lve to be feeling it, and I do actually feel great lately, I look aroung and see people stressed to the max and not in a good way. I give very low probability this all turns well. Just my take on this all.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Big question:

How do you know whether you're enlightened or more aware? What are the symptoms if that's the right word to use?

I only ask because I've been gradually feeling more different as time goes on, like my mind is opening up and my ears especially are sort of listening out for things that may or may not be there. Not sure if it's part of this or just my own growing and personal growth.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I definitely know that a shift in consciousness is occurring in my own level of being so I completely agree. Usually when you feel the shift, you begin to experience lucid dreams. They seem so real that you cannot distinguish them for this reality. Also, out of body experiences are a sign along with increased intuition (you think of someone you haven't talk to in a long time and the phone rings and it is them), sychronicity is another indication (you can't stop stressing about something that needs addressing and, miraculously, circumstances and events occur that fixes the problem, leaving you dumbfounded and scratching you head). This is a sign of an individual that is raising his or her spiritual vibration and restoring a complete connection to infinite consciousness. Talk to someone that has had a near-death experience such as a near-fatal car-crash and ask them what was it like right after impact and usually they will say that they felt like they were out of their body. Well, they were because the spirit that animates the corporeal body vessel is infinite. So those of us who are experiencing this awakening are those that are in tune with their mind, body and spirit, either through faith during times of struggle or transcendental meditation or other methods that center our being. It is like being high without taking drugs. In fact, I believe that is why a lot of people use drugs. Consciously, they are not aware that they are trying to take a break from this illusion called reality and self medicating to lift their vibrations but when it reaches a fever pitch during their experience and they feel the complete ecstacy of it, they want to keep going there as much as possible so they become addicted to the substance that gets them there, not knowing that they have the innate ability to do it themselves but it was always shunned by the church or their parents, saying that is the work of the devil. So most of us are simple mind slaves, kept there by the fears conditioned within our brains by those who seek to continually control the masses. But there are those of us who are transcending fear, greed, anger and all of those lower negative emotions and connecting with our hearts and minds and feeling this lift. Those who choose to continue to dwell in the illusions of this B.S. illusion will continue to resonate with it until they understand that they are connected to something so much greater and let happiness be their guide and not let those who seek to remain confrontational and in synch with this illusion lower their vibration.
That is one long, drawn-out explanation for you. Take from it what you will but you wanted an explanation; now you got one....So keep it moving and quit bashing and wake the hell up!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

people are only stressed to the max and everything seems chaotic because the new is being born and the old doesn't want to lose its grip.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by joehill2012

nice post!!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

thanks
i will check this thread out.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Originally posted by unityemissions

Listen, people have been speaking of "shifts in consciousness" pretty much nonstop since the sixties.

Of course they have, the sixties was one of the first real big waves to come. And boy did consciousness raise then with the hippies, but that was just a very small group of westerners mainly Americans. On it continues in greater numbers, now its exploding globally!

Once the date passes they just make up a new one.

Maybe you misunderstand just how long these cycles are and how far consciousness steps up? For instance if its a 75,000 year cycle then ya can be in the end times for a couple of thousand years. Sure some people might get over exited and make early predictions but that doesn't make the whole concept bunk.

edit on 18-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
hey all who is feeling this rapid increase of consciousness starting around about feb 11th, it's like we are intergrating consciousness downloads in waves and each wave is getting more intense than the last one.

I feel a rapid increase in consciousness every morning. It seems to be triggered by my alarm clock. One minute I'm completely unconscious and the next I'm fully awake. It's amazing. Anyone else having the same feeling?

The OP needs to have the police check his tap water for '___'.
edit on 18-2-2011 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yep. I'm definitely waking up more every day. I mean, it's not even questionable for me. Look, last September, I wasn't even aware there were big conspiracies in this world. I then learned about UFOs, which got me into this Illuminati/NWO stuff. I've got scared away by all the NWO/FEMA thing, but managed to get back on track with the New Age bull#. At that time, I would believe anything I would read, including channels and such. Long story short, after nearly 6 months of intense research on alternative subjects, I'm not the same.

I've learned discernment, to connect the dots. I'm now aware of what is really happening in this world. 6 months ago I was a sheeple. So those who say a shift in consciousness isn't happening, maybe you didn't get the chance to experience it, but you will. I mean, the Middle-East protest are obviously signs of this shift. Even though some of you will come with the usual NWO planned revolts, they are not the one fighting in the streets for liberty. NWO or not, these people are standing up for their right, the intention is genuine. This is a big indicator.

Another sign a shift is occurring? Facebook! The only purpose now I'm on this social network is to publish as much articles about 2012, breaking alternative news, space exploration, science, etc. When I started to do this (about a month after discovering UFOs), people would laugh at me and see me as a pothead gone wrong...But now? There are so much people following my every move now! People I would never expect to check my profile page, people I don't even know, friends of friends. I've been asked by several people to start a website or a blog (which I'm on the process of doing) so it would be even easier to follow and show to others. PEOPLE ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE INTERESTING ABOUT THESE SUBJECTS.

As for the poster on the first page (this is the only one I have read) wondering what consciousness shifting feels like, it's unexplainable. See, if the theories are right, we're headed towards a higher dimension, so the feeling some of us are getting is simply unexplainable. How would you conceive a feeling that is so alien to you simply because you're brain isn't on the upper dimension vibration. It is simply impossible. However, I can still give you a preview of what is to come to everyone.

It's all in the way you think, your perception of reality. It's really hard to explain, but I feel the thought patterns inside my head are definitely different. I also feel more energy. As a matter of fact, on December 21st of last year, when we had a total lunar eclipse on winter solstice, I felt buzzed, almost like on a gram of magic mushrooms, and I know this is when my consciousness shifted (brought me from STS to STO). I don't think the same since.

So I won't the day here, but for all of those who are saying we'll look stupid when nothing happens on 21/12/12, the shift is real and I am a living proof of it. I would be disappointed if nothing happens, but I will still be a better person, a more reasonable. I've learned so much about the universe, myself, people, politics, economy, geo-politics, spirituality. So how would I look stupid if nothing happens, I'm already satisfied with the changes occurring inside me and I know there is more coming!

Remember, I used to be a sheeple 6 months ago, and I'm on the process of awakening maybe a hundred or so people so they ARE definitely waking up, because they are now open to topics they used to laugh at me. I have so much hope for humanity!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

why you have to be a dick about it ?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Oh! OP, I don't feel anything particular since feb. 11. I know this is supposed to be the start of a new mayan cycle (that is if you think it ends on oct. 28 2011 right?), but for me it wasn't a big milestone. As I said, I'm feeling it since the lunar eclipse of December.

But the shift is a personal experience. Everyone gets it its own way!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

Well maybe if our consciousness are increasing or whatever maybe ill learn how to fly and grow wings...this consciousness right now tells me i cant do that but who knows with this shifting goin on maybe it will happen...sound familar

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

i've been feeling it for 4 years but each time the energys have got stronger and stronger and i felt another strong wave on 11th feb.they will carry on getting stronger and the most stubborn will start waking up.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

Thanks Buddy and thanks for starting this thread. I have been able to meditate, quiet my mind, astral travel and gained some remarkable gifts because of this shift. So don't let someone talk you down from your spiritual growth because they just can't see through your eyes and may never be able to. Also, don't be suprised if you start seeing things occur before they actually happen or suddenly be able to read the thoughts of others in your immediate vicinity because these are some gifts that awakened minds are beginning to experience! I am a writer and lecturer on the metaphysics as well as the chakra points of the human body and how they act as spiritual information centers to connect our being to multiple levels of awareness and interact. I also lecture about the true power of human potential as this shift is occurring. Some really remarkable feats will be displayed by those who are awakening. I have a novel that addresses these matters in its storyline, You can find it on Amazon.com at the link below. Not trying to sell a book but just letting you know that there are more than you think that are having the same experience. Also, check out this guy on Youtube at this link www.youtube.com... He is quite amazing and probably rivals me in terms of abilities and awakening.

www.amazon.com...=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=sedrick+hamilton&x=19&y=22

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I agree...........

I have just been feeling some heavy ups and downs recently. I have started a new job which makes me really depressed. It's so materialistic- retail
All I am surrounded by the whole day is the white noise of peoples footsteps through the mall and the chitter chatter about season end sales. I have to stare at Kate Moss in seductive pose for some piece of crap sunglasses that cost a fortune to buy but peanuts to manufacture.

I have to watch people buy on credit for something they want and don't need even though they can't afford their kids school fees most of the time. I have to smile and pretend I enjoy watching people spend ridiculous amounts on a pair of Prada's when there are homeless children outside the door with holes in their clothes and empty tummies.

THE TRUTH IS, I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY OF THIS!!! ...and I know it but yet I carry on doing it.

I finished work the one day and stood by the cliff at the ocean...I just looked out onto the big open sea and I felt so free for a moment....So light. I enjoyed the small things like my comfortable clothing, the breeze and the sunlight. I wish I could feel like that all of the time.

I even went to help out at our local animal shelter that day. It was awesome to be around animals and help them by feeding them, being nice to them and giving them loads of attention and affection. I walked out there so dirty and stinky but it felt great! I would gladly work there for a minimal salary just because I love doing it and it makes me happy...and I actually feel like I'm making a small difference in the world.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that lately I've just been more affected my emotion that usual. Little things...You know, like seeing something happy and wanting to cry..it happens more often and gets more intense with each incidence.

It's an overwhelming feeling.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join