It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow ,consciousness has really stepped up a notch

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Won't it be wonderful when we don't have to use these cumbersome words anymore? Peace, love and communication that exceeds all expectations!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well the replies to this thread started out with blatant attacks rather then a discussion, which would imply maturely asking, what do you mean? why do you think this? instead of making very immature mockery but anyways, Yes I have felt it, for a long time now but it has increased since 2011, exponentially. It's this feeling of greater awareness of more then myself, of something grand, a greater of awareness of the design, not to be confused with the rael movement, it's like I can sense the change with all of my senses. But not only that, abilities have manifested in ways I never thought possible, telepathy, increased reflects, healing etc the list goes on. In fact I went today to the store and had a nice walk, during my walk I happened to literally hear Earths consciousness and feel it as well. I stood there in that path for about 20 mins absorbing the energy. Now I am not "new age" or religious in the least bit, however to deny that there is a change in awareness ongoing is impossible, the signs are everywhere and even the scientists are saying it!

Scientific Proof

So don't feel bad or restarted or stupid for feeling in a way that is completely natural. And it is, for the ancients spoke of such at time, and the very reason why others cant feel it, is the very reason they feel attacking another person simply asking a question is "OK".
edit on 2/17/2011 by ISis12RA12ELohim because: typo

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

I have been going through the same thing. It feels like my mind is expanding and now I am more aware of others. I feel more of a calmness when dealing with jerks. I still get excited and let my opinion be known, but now I'm trying to understand others more. I feel as if I'm in anticipation, waiting for something.

I got on the 2012 craze in 2006-2007. Started the research and the journey. I've always been interested in paranormal stuff, but these past few years it's gotten way more. This resonates with me and yes I believe "something" is happening.

Unfortunately I cannot say something concrete to hopefully help others to understand what I'm going through. Quirky coincidences are becoming much more common, it's almost as if "karma" is the prevelant force now. Whatever you do the reaction to the action will be right there.

I feel more connected to the earth.

I know this sounds sooooo strange, but this is the best way I can explain it.......

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am feeling it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I don't know as to what it may be, but yes I too can feel something. It Just hit me in the Last few days. Almost like a buried instinct that has crawled its way out screaming "open your eyes". A few here on base have shared the same thoughts on the situation. Like there's something new in the air. It may sound nuts but so does religion (personal preference and opinion) . Something is here

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I'd say there's definitely something happening in terms of peoples awareness and consciousness expanding although I'm certainly open to the fact it might just be in my head as i don't really encounter that many people other than my circle of friends and my wife so perhaps I'm not the best person to judge. Anyone else go out during the twilight hours just to feel this change? It's an optimistic feeling, almost like a subconscious understanding of the bigger picture?

Maybe I'm just bonkers.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the post: So many of these posts of late !! Increased abilities with ones mind. Interesting isnt it. I know theres folk out there that say nut bags if you mention it. But deep down everyone feels and knows that something is there. Dont fight it ! Work with it and enjoy what you can do.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

Yes I feel you OP, you are right, never before have I seen so many people start talking about how they feel and if everyone were to step back and just look a pattern is easily formed. More and more people speaking about change. Its refreshing to read your thread 'albeit short'

Peace

FSF

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The start of this year i left my suburb after 27 years to a new state (and state of mind
). To me, thats a huge deal and not something i would of considered before. I left family and friends behind. Yes i do feel something happening, i have been feeling it for awhile. And i am feeling it more as day goes by.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

i know dude how can the skeptiks think nothing is going on ?!?!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by YouDeserveToKnow

your not bonkers at all ,it realy is happening.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
will everybody who is feeling it stop saying they are nuts!!!!! you are not nuts ,you are waking up to a greater reality.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
reply to post by franspeakfree

i know dude how can the skeptiks think nothing is going on ?!?!

Unfortunately, and I really believe this with all my heart, even though more people are waking up there are many many who simply do not and cannot see what is going on. Instead of wasting time effort and energy arguing, maybe its just a case of leaving them to it and letting them find out for themselves, when they eventually do see the light then, it will be time to unite and try to work it out together

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Talk about a placebo effect.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I was feeling this until I moved into a heavy conservative town. I think that there is some sort of negative energy that keeps any positive energies from emerging as easily as if you were surrounded by like-minded people. I can feel the negative, closed-minded energy of my town sucking me down into blackness.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Not everyone can perceive an awaking up.

Beyond the mental concepts is consciousness.

We are energy not stagnant thought patterns.

It will be futile to worship anything like the moon or the sun.Worshipping is an escape the consciousness dosnt need,why should it.

Worship everything instead.

New energies arriving, bringing in higher awareness.

The PTB are really frightened cowards that cant let go.

Change maybe never ending, each day maybe like a new lifetime each day.

To hang onto the past is going to become more and more difficult. But it can be done especially if you fear the future.

We are alive and living one step from death ,one step from life we live in between.

Full understand can be frightening , some people will hide from this.

What is changing........the very atoms/molecules/cellular level of existence,that is all.

All these things are inside each of us, we are all changing whether it is argued about or not ,it will and is still happening,it is without end,it is deeper meaning and a new level of existence.

It is gradual but is speeding up and if it is not noticed then it is not important.It is still happening to everyone on whatever level you happen to be on.

Make way for higher dimensions ,,they are there ,....only now the whole planet can experience it for themselves.

Lighten up.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I was feeling this until I moved into a heavy conservative town. I think that there is some sort of negative energy that keeps any positive energies from emerging as easily as if you were surrounded by like-minded people. I can feel the negative, closed-minded energy of my town sucking me down into blackness.

Yes the effect of mental blocks can be felt, it is not always going to be that you live close to like minded people as nothing moves forward then
Laugh at negative energy and send it packing, it is normally pathetic.

Relate to the atoms and nature everywhere......we do not really need people for energy.....it is between us and the ether

One small candle in a dark room is seen by all.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Recent18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
We are in the process of becoming....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Are we listening to our higher mind easier....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join