It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow ,consciousness has really stepped up a notch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

i feel as though my heart is filling up with love it feels amazing

link   
I have felt an urgency of late, beginning mid January and have done things that I have been afraid to do in 3 years that has kept me back. I have definitely changed my priorities and no longer want to conceptualize and instead want to experience. I haven't felt this way since 2001(exactly 10 years ago) when a complete change in consciousness happened within me by a certain catalyst that I am not allowed to speak of in this forum. That sent me down the rabbit hole for a few years when I researched all that I could about the real nature of the world, and why it was in the shape that it was/is. Soon after that I experienced a burnout simply out of frustration and inexperience, which caused me to "go along with the machine" and allow myself to become "normal" (asleep) again. Recently that has changed and I did a complete 360(or better put 180) which I do not find as coincidence.

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to say that I am fully awake, but at least I am peaking with one eye open and trying my best to open the other. Things that have been obsessing me lately is to find that which is not speakable in this forum, to learn how to grow organic produce, and try my best not to continue the wave of consumerism. I have also felt an urge to move and pull away from where I live now (NYC). I am no longer fighting my intuition, no matter how much my analytical mind objects, and have lessened my possessions 3 fold since that time (month and a half ago). I know some might say it's all in my mind, but in all honesty, that's fine because they are entitled to their own opinions. I no longer feel the need to convince or debate that matter as it has become sort of a inward thing for me.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: minor grammar corrections

link   
Greetings OP.

I have been woken up since 2009. I do expect to see haters saying they don't feel the change and the can easily explain that it is a hoax. Do not worry about those people, those people were expected. They will not feel the ascension and they will continously try to bring your vibrations back down to their level. Just ignore them and allow the universe to deal with everything.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

Hmm. I woke up this morning feeling a little bit like I needed to use the restroom and also like I was forgetting something I had to do today.

Is that it?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

If you understand enough of this awakening, then you have had a higher state than others, you cannot realize or recognize someone elses awakening, they will have to do that themselves.
But over time most will awaken.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You can't give examples!?

My pineal gland use to only light up during meditation, now it is constantly vibrating even when I'm in class. My roommates feel an urge to talk about spirituality all the sudden? One roommate, catholic I might add, all the sudden took up meditation. I see people being optimistic and talking about positive thinking all around. I feel this new urgency in the air. I was at a random house party even at OSU the other night and the discussion literally went something like this. - Time is an illusion. Ya, were all here to change the world. I know can't you feel it? I'm so tired of not doing anything when I see all this pain and suffering around us. We are all waking up that's for sure. If everyone was happy then that happiness would spread, and rub off on others. - Literally random college students at a party talking freely and openly like this.

I will say one thing to ease the issue onto non-believers though. To the ones that are feeling this new wave of consciousness, do not dirty the true essence of what is happening by calling it "enlightenment" or act like your more special than the ones that are not feeling it. That is simply your ego. Take this for what it is. If this is a new era of consciousness as the natives have said it is, then we will create a new reality because they correlate with one another. For the ones that are having trouble connecting, take a few steps to cleanse yourself. For instance, eat some raw foods, try not eating meat, no soft-drinks, no fast food, no tap water, etc.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I no longer want to work at fake jobs and spend fake money. I no longer follow rules of hate and war. I no longer care about fake TV and media. I care about high speed information, telepathy through love, and traveling to third world countries to better understand their stuggles. I feel my job is to pick up others who cannot pick themselves up. We were living in our extremely tiny lives when this whole time were apart of this giant Earth all interacting.
That is the awakening.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

exactly ,i have lost a lot of interest in material things,i have become less "attatched".i feel as though we are evolving so fast in a very short amount of time,my mind has become vast and i feel as though we are breaking free from our little box of reality we thought was the truth.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
i feel this is the year when every thing starts to crumble and the new starts to come forth.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Some really good replies here. I also believe that using words like "enlightment" though positive in it's essence can easily become distorted into a I'm special and you are not. IMO it's good to just acknowledge that change is happening and the change at least from personal experience (the only experience that counts) is towards the better. Things are the way they should be (at this moment in "time"), and the current climate of the past few decades (maybe centuries) is starting to crumble and hopefully something new and better will replace it. I feel like people are realizing in their own time that we can no longer bandaid the gashes that we have been ignoring for all that time, and our obsession with materialism will no longer reign king.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think you guys are just awakening to the fact that I am among you.

Yes, I am among you, finally and at long last. And it has been a long time, hasn't it.

Oh yes it has.

And I know you can feel it. I know it. It's like someone started a sentence, but then.... And it's that pregnancy of suspended resolution, that fullness of expectation; This is what you feel and I understand why you feel it. It is because I am finally here and you are waiting for me to take you to the next level. And I will, but first you must do as I ask, and hit the book link below. It will take you to the truth that you seek - that first step toward the resolution that awaits you - to draw you ever closer to perfection.

Yes, for $19.95, you will be finally taking those first critical steps toward the fulfillment that you've always known awaits you. For the price of two Starbucks and a cab back to the office, you can launch the rest of your eternal existence with the wisdom that the Uber-All has decided to share with you at long last.

It really is exciting, isn't it. The pressure is mounting, and soon it will overwhelm even the coldest and hardest of hearts. But you, my friends, will be among the very first to know - to truly KNOW - and won't that be some hardcore comfort padded up under your *ss?

You betcha it will.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

i feel as though my heart is filling up with love it feels amazing

I feel like a much more positively charged individual. As if much of the negatives surrounding us is becoming weaker and weaker. Slowly freeing up more good energy that it seems was once kept for a selected few. For some who are not YET feeling the vibes. Just try and take a few hours today to yourselves and think about all that is important to you (ALL YOU LOVE) and all that is materialistic to you (ALL YOU WORK SO HARD TO OBTAIN) and question what's more important, the worries of trying to survive in a materialistic world as a better being, only better because of what everyone around YOU sees you have accomplished in material possession. Or is it more important to you to focus your internal energies that only you and ABOVE can see. The energies that TRULY drive you everyday. The energies that MAKE you go out and work hard for your families or loved ones. The energy that forces you to deal with this 3d materialistic lifestyle BASED ON $$$$$$$$$ FIRST and STILL keeps you moven to try and make it. So again take a hour or 2 if you can 3. Get your fav. drink water-tea-coffee ect. ect. ect. or even your fav. book go out side day or night and RELAX enjoy absorb the beauty that is soooo covered by financial strain and other stresses and recognize its really a lot of LOVE put into your existence and that you are thankful for the gift..

edit on 2/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I feel pretty much the same thing .......

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It's not my opinion, it's my discernment, my intuition, which is the very thing which should be active if one is developing spiritually. He drops the date of the beginning of the Universal Underworld, Feb 11, not the 10th, not "since the start of the month", but makes no mention of Lungold's theory.

He's hoping that someone will come in and say "wow, you're experiencing this without ever hearing of Lungold's theory, you must be super duper spiritual, man", and he gets to feel all special and gets a crowd of people online who think he's something he's not.

Sorry folks, but part of being awake, of having a "raised consciousness" is the ability to recognise the smell of bull when it comes your way, the discernment to not be herded like sheep.

Most of you are just dreaming that you're awake.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

all i said is any one feeling this ,jesus christ!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

Be wary of thinking in the context of "what you are feeling is a lie, or it is simply ego driven" though you very well may be right. Only the person within themselves know what's in their given reality. Some might be fooled, others might feed their egos and some might truly be feeling what they describe. We can can never truly know. I say and again this is just IMO, that to stay humble and constantly be ready for new info and experience is the best way to go. The person that believes he/she knows all, stops in their quest for knowledge. I love the saying of "Jesus praying in a closet" (don't know the exact phrase, I'm not Christian, nor follow any particular belief system) because if something is truly felt, there isn't a need to show the world how "holy" you are. Now that's not to be confused with sharing info with others about your particular joy, which is part of human nature. I say sit back and smile, because if you can't laugh at the engima that is life then you are seeing only half the show =-)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
this is nothing to do with EGO or thinking i am some how special than any one else ...this is what i am feeling and i asked if others felt it too.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

yes-"stuff" is happening with rapidity...globally and personally... the boundaries of separateness are dissolving--truth is being revealed...many geopolitical structures and belief systems will fall apart... the most rigid first...

this is rapid evolution folks and we are witnessing it in real time thanks to technology

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yes Adam, I am experiencing it now and have been for the past month or so. So far I have quit smoking, quit at least temporarily smoking ganja, stopped eating red meat and pork (currently eating chicken breast and fish for protein which might change), broke up with my live-in girlfriend of 4 years, gotten rid of plenty of my possessions, rarely play video games (I was an advid gamer), stopped watching tv, stop following sports, and have been researching peak oil, industrial agriculture and trying to find ways to exercise. Sorry for the run on sentence lol. All this in one month. "Something" is definitely pushing me in urgency and the only way for me to describe it is that it's like a magnetic charge. But that's my personal experience.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by silentnow

i agree 100%

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join