It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow ,consciousness has really stepped up a notch

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by vardlokkur

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

What does me not "feeling it" have to do with you not being able to give an example?

If something intense was happening to me, I would easily be able to explain to you how it felt. A few weeks ago I damaged my knee, it hurt...A LOT!

My doctor wasn't in horrific pain like I was, but I was able to explain to him how it felt which allowed him to make a diagnosis. He didn't need to feel the pain to understand the problem.

So, I ask again, what examples do you have?

You do of course realize, that some brains are more receptive than others? Neanderthal had a much larger brain than modern day man. It was of course, not as efficient at "moving" information due to it's clumsy shape. Evidence suggests that SOUND (i.e. vibrations) triggered a more rapid connection between neurotransmitters. These vibrations exist also in energy emitted through the Earth (google Schumann Resonance if you don't believe me).

Sorry, but perhaps you are just too depressed or too high strung, and you cannot "feel" energy the way others can. I would not say it's a dramatic change in consciousness, but if you notice changes in your own thoughts (i.e. consciousness) as well as changes in others, you may notice. You will also experience synchronicity, seeing trends with words, numbers, symbols; even more to your surprise they will come from seemingly unrelated sources. You act like consciousness isn't susceptible to change. Do you have the same thoughts you had as a child? Or did you consciousness change?

I'm actually astounded how little people seem to be 'conscious' honestly. The majority of people do not seem to be able to think past 'I'm hungry, I'm tired, I'm bored, This is fun, wheeeeeeee." This would well explain why it seems like such a strange phenomena that mass consciousness itself goes through shifts. But your doubt is fun to think about, because it raises all the questions that when answered, point towards the evidence that unseen things can have profound impact.

Love this post... Starred for sure.

That last part especially really hits home to me. I'm surrounded by great, happy, powerful people. But I also have many that are just so lost, distressed... it can really drag me down. All they can do is sit and gaze... stare, laugh occasionally but with no meaning. They have everything around them they could possibly need but can't come to realize what it is. Everything they say about negative energies being 5X as powerful as positive is utterly true.

The one thing that I ask these people, and I really eventually just give up on them is a very simple question:

"If you could drop everything right now, and be fully supported to any school of your choice, what would you study?"

And 3/4 of them can't give me an answer. They just look at me dully... it hurts, deep. The negative energies are impossible to avoid, definitely. But how can you go through this life, look at nature, try to understand the stars for just 5 minutes and not find any passion? Not find what drives you, anything you could do forever.

It's almost like a disease. When you don't have any of these consciousness changes, when the only motivation you have is a money grabbing psychologist who drones on about boring bull#, pretends to care... when you can't find some great music that for one day will make you go "I can make something of this"... there's something wrong. They can't shift from a negative consciousness, the voice in your head that reminds you of past regrets, brings up old, bad thoughts you can't let go of... compared to a consciousness of dreams, your future, what you'll have the ability to do tomorrow. Not living in fear. Not living in the past. Not living thinking 'oh dear, how will they judge me?!?!?'.

That's all that needs to change is realizing there's a lot more you can do for this world, and a lot more the world can do for you... and if more comes with it in a 'spiritual' sense, how can that be bad in any way?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
I am sad to say that this thread had potential, but all I see now is arguing and bickering over "who's" right which

Nobodys right. If a select group of people think that their acsending into spiritual oneness then so be it. Flocking in are insane people who feed off each other and think their special. They are right by their own accord, so theres no use arguing against it.

If they FEEL special, they sure are special, all right....

Maybe not exactly in the way they want to be. But hey! special is special
edit on 18-2-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

Everyone is special, but it would be nice if more of us were self aware of the degree to which we are also jerks.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagula
Everything they say about negative energies being 5X as powerful as positive is utterly true.

It's the opposite of that, and our job btw, if possible, is to shine our light onto these people, and love them, and accept them as they are, and then watch them transform as if in the twinkling of an eye, with a smile. Our continuance (the 5th C of Life Transformation) with them, is what is lacking.

Pick one of them and love them back to health and sanity, try it, but don't treat them like a "project" either, since love to be love must be AUTHENTIC.

We are in part responsible for these people and their condition. We all did this, we all screwed it all up, we were insane.

As to the hard hearted ones who think they know everything already and who are immovable, they must be left behind, nothing can be done with or for them, sadly. We must be willing also to leave the dead to bury their dead.

These sorrowful suffering people however, they need our help, our love and our willingness to help shoulder and carry with them their burdens. Now THAT is strength and power!

The naysayers..? who cares what they think or have to say, they're not part of the solution, not helpful in the least, and therefore have little if nothing of value to add or to offer the world, to bring about the needed transformation.

To them I say - get out of the way c'ya bu bye.

edit on 18-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

This is a wonderful post, particularly about shining our light on people and accepting them as they are. It really speaks to me. Thank you for writing this.
edit on 18-2-2011 by thepixelgarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

You're welcome, you may if you wish give the post a blue star (I like them).

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Oh! Okay, I get it now. I originally thought the stars were in relation to how many posts someone had made, or maybe how long they'd been a member.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Wish I could jump on the band wagon of lets all love but for me I feel the opposite.

Last year I felt on top of the world each and every day.

This year seems to be going the opposite way, feeling very bogged down in my mind.

Stuck in isolation, surrounded by false constructions.

Maybe its just that time of year eh ?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

i love your posts man

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What's strange to me is how difficult it is for some people to believe the concept of increasing spiritual knowledge or becoming enlightened or however you want to put it. I mean after all, that's how pretty much everything else in life works. You go to school, you obtain knowledge. You obtain a degree, you get a better job. You work hard at your job, you get promoted. You play a game and at first you might suck. But if you practice, you get better. Or you might be awesome at it to begin with. Either way, the better you play, the more you get rewarded and recognized.

In other words, we can advance physically, emotionally, socially, academically, etc. so why is it difficult to believe that we can advance spiritually?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red_xi
Wish I could jump on the band wagon of lets all love but for me I feel the opposite.

Last year I felt on top of the world each and every day.

This year seems to be going the opposite way, feeling very bogged down in my mind.

Stuck in isolation, surrounded by false constructions.

Maybe its just that time of year eh ?

And so what's changed? Did you gain some materialistic possessions in that time of being on top that no longer bring you joy, did you get out of school (as in no longer pursuing education)? Did you lose some materialistic possessions?

Those are all actions taken that can be easily reversed and fixed with some work and time, also reversing the effects it has on you.

If it's purely a mental shift into darkness, depression or loneliness is there now companionship for you to seek, have you tried meditating? That is an issue you must look deep in yourself to fix. Again it comes down to what could you DO to make you happy. Even if in drastic measures you have to consider what you would do regardless of any surrounding circumstances.

Like the question I ask, if you could drop everything and have no worries, and be enrolled in school tomorrow, what would you go for?

Originally posted by thepixelgarden
What's strange to me is how difficult it is for some people to believe the concept of increasing spiritual knowledge or becoming enlightened or however you want to put it. I mean after all, that's how pretty much everything else in life works. You go to school, you obtain knowledge. You obtain a degree, you get a better job. You work hard at your job, you get promoted. You play a game and at first you might suck. But if you practice, you get better. Or you might be awesome at it to begin with. Either way, the better you play, the more you get rewarded and recognized.

In other words, we can advance physically, emotionally, socially, academically, etc. so why is it difficult to believe that we can advance spiritually?

Densities of Spirituality explained
Did you happen to see the link I posted about densities of spiritualism? The beginning of the page is a bit much to handle, if you want to learn about the very growth your talking about from someone who is very versed and has studied it greatly, read this part of the article and probably more of his work... it's very interesting and relates directly to that 'growth'. Skip past the "Management" part to

A GROSS SIMPLIFICATION OF THE STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION OF BEINGS IN THE VARIOUS 'DENSITIES' FOURTH DENSITY

And read that. It paints the picture of what we potentially have to look forward to, work towards. Not tos ay you should radically change your ideas but it's definitely a good guidance tool.

edit on 18-2-2011 by shagula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

yeh and to me the whole point of us being here on earth is to advance spiritualy rather than how good your job is.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

Yes that's exactly how I feel, too! And I think what happens is the sometimes we get a little "push" to our spirit to remind us of that. And that's when we have these awakenings.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by shagula

Oh, no I missed it. I will read it now though, thank you.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagula

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
hey all who is feeling this rapid increase of consciousness starting around about feb 11th, it's like we are intergrating consciousness downloads in waves and each wave is getting more intense than the last one.

I think your confusing you consciousness waves with nothing more than the reality of a very screwed up society.
Are you waking up and realizing that things aren't what they're suppose to be?
Please excuse me but this consciousness thing is just not for real. Everyone does need to wake up, but not with this new age crap. It's just another smoke screen that will get you deeper away from the truth and deeper into the cave of darkness. You will still be controlled and you will still be living in a matrix, so to say.

Wow, what a positive and motivating image for life!!! Really? That's it? We should just lay down on the ground and whimper because society has already advanced so far that people don't need to hope for good, but just realize all that's evil around them and continue a dull, feet dragging life? Great.

Your said yourself that people 'Are you waking up and realizing that things aren't what they're suppose to be', is still in essence a consciousness shift. We can't change anything for good without realizing what's there to be fixed. You can't possibly learn more without knowing what you DON'T know, so to say.

I truly do feel for your sadness, sir, if all you can do is focus on the negative. If you don't have any hope for our future, can't see any bright light down the tunnel... I really don't see what it is in life that you appreciate at all, how you can enjoy any moment of your day. And it really hurts me to see that pain...

We live in very interesting times and that's a fact, but many are disillusioned with what lay ahead. And no, no body should just lay down and whimper, but rise up to truth not false ideas and beliefs.
What has been rejected should be re-captured, but no one wants to go there, because mankind would rather follow a creature rather than a creator. Why, cause the creature is very good at lying, and men and women think they have the wisdom from just within themselves, not or never realizing that the true wisdom comes from a higher power. But no we do not want to go there, we would rather make excuses and find fault with that idea. So we look else where for another truth, one that does not expose those for who they really are. And that other truth they seek, all it does is pacifies, makes false promises, and tells them only what they want them to hear, that yes only you have the power, it comes from within you and only you nothing else, for you are a god, and you can do it all by yourself.
I know that there will be many that will shoot this all down, and you know what, maybe that's how it's got to be.
I know one thing for sure, that one day in the not so distant future, there will be a multitude of many that will be shocked.

reply to post by hawaii50th

this is real ,i'm not confused, i know what is happening.

Truly, I hope you find out what's really happening and soon.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

i hope you find the light

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

i hope you find the light

Oh, I have that's why I'm saying what I'm saying, I have found the light many many years ago before the idea of this consciousness thing.
The new age religion is not new, and it's not truth. It is ancient and it is pagan, and it will destroy.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There is a disturbing trend emerging throughout these "awakening" threads, and it is one of division, the us-and-them mentality which is driving a widening wedge between those who are self-proclaimed awakees and all the rest of differing perceptions who are summarily regarded as asleep.

"Love and unity" rises above differences in race, color, religion, gender, age, and so forth, but now that real progess is happening in all those areas, a new form of discrimination is lurking in the shadows, the perceived difference in consciousness.

In my opinion, this discrimination is potentially far more insiduous than it may first appear, because it is not based on observable facts, but only on assumptions and presumptions about the inner state of awareness of another human being. This is pre-judging taken to a whole new level, and to be frank, I find it quite alarming.
edit on 18-2-2011 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

when did i ever say this was about religion?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
we was having a nice convo of sharing information and then people step in and ruin it all.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

Ask Ray McGovern, a peace activist if he's feeling this new consciousness feeling after his experience at the Clinton conference.

There will always be the excuses of discrimination used when there is nothing else to fight back with.
Makes me laugh when people talk about promoting love and about being judged and they fail to see themselves doing exactly that what they condemn themselves.

Time to look within and take responsibility.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join