It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Board crashing!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It looks like we needed that, the board is super fast right now.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Great job guys! I took a shower, came back, and all was fixed.
I'm glad to know we have you such talents here at ATS

Too bad there's no "tip the mods" bucket

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by darkspace
the words that were written is also the name of a german boyband

I don't want to know HOW you know that!

Oh wait. Norway. Well OK that explains it. I Think

nothing sinister about that. i just googeled a little, thought it could have something to do with some kind of hacker group. i am actually not that into music. my favourite group is the eagles. (i know, OFF TOPIC)

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
It looks like we needed that, the board is super fast right now.

You are right. That answers my second question from my 2 questions thread. Or maybe all the unattended logged in accounts got booted.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

That's all I wanted to say. The posts were getting explicit... and as for the boy band I've never heard of them.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That's all I wanted to say. The posts were getting explicit... and as for the boy band I've never heard of them.

I also liked this post:
OzChris pulls out his laser pointer and puts on his sunglasses
After a brief pause in salute to the hackers says

Originally posted by OzChris
nothing to see.. go about your daily business people
Chris

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Great job on getting the board back up so quickly. I figured it was something to do with the censors. So far as I could tell they replaced small words like "A" and "its" and also if you noticed the word "Posted", that gave me a good laugh. I have a screenshot of one of my posts if anyone wants to see it.

edit: since the screenshot contains some profanity I have U2U'd it to those that have asked for it. So if you want a copy (it's one of my posts that has been cropped for size since I run at 1600x1200
), just U2U me.

cheers,

StickyG

[edit on 15-7-2004 by StickyG]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I wanna see, sticky.....

Please?

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm still having problems with BTS so I don't believe everything is fixed yet. I did a search on Farscape the TV show and found a thread but when I tried to post I got an error 404 Object not found. After finding it again a second time I somehow got logged off and had to log back in to try to post again. Again no luck.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I was unable to post on this thread I found by searching. Also no threads popped up on the 150 > and for all when I clicked on that.

I was just going to say that I love Farscape but was disappointed to learn it's just a miniseries. Maybe there will be more.

I hope some of the threads past 2 or 3 days become visible and able to be posted to soon.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I had a look for you there but the only link i can find is the one you have

belowtopsecret.com...

although. when i click on yours it dont find the page with the error code. the one there should be ok. i had a look and it let me into the post page for it to do a reply.

i have no idea though about why it cut you off

hope it is of some help to you

rynaldo

[edit on 16-7-2004 by rynaldo82]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well whatever the problem was seems to be fixed now. At least I was able to post by clicking on the link above. Thanks. I haven't yet retested the ability to search and then post on the discovered threads but hopefully that has been fixed too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join