reply to post by SG-17
I disagree with you for a variety of reasons but lets put that aside for now!
So you are finally getting around to admitting that smoking is not the disease-bringer it has been portrayed to be! In fact, there are now a long
list of diseases that used to be attributed to smoking where the true cause has been discovered:
ie oral-pharangeal cancers - HPV virus
cervical cancers - HPV virus (notice that the lungs are coated with the same mucous membrane the covers the outside of the cervice and the inside
of the mouth and throat - might there be a connection here)
ulcers - caused by bacteria
Breast cancer - no connection
COPD and emphysema - caused by a dna fault that produces an enzyme that accumulated in the liver.
Benefits of smoking - smokers get less neurological disorders like parkinsons and alzeimers (I might not live as long but by god, I won't spend a
decade in a nursing home drooling into my diapers)
- sufferers of schizophrenia and manic depression get less severe symptoms and suffer less hallucinations
- focuses mental concentration
- the sticky particles in smoke trap airborne disease-causing bacteria and viruses, thus decreasing the spread of contagious illnesses in public
- less frequent asthma attacks, decreased incidence of asthma
- faster healing due to the ability of nicotene to grow new blood vessels
- lower blood pressure and lower cholesterol (check out niaspan - the nicotene sold by Big Pharma to do what smoking has always done)
A DECREASE IN THE HUMAN DESIRE TO BE INTOLERANT AND WANTING TO CONTROL THE LIVES OF OTHERS.
SG-17 - the puritans, who always want to control the lives of others, have simply put on a white coat and based their campaign of prohibition against
anything fun as being based on health, instead of pretending it is for religious reasons, as they have done throughout history.
TIRED OF CONTROL FREAKS