It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien activity onboard the ISS?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The glowing ring just looks like any ordinary washer with light flashing off of it
but the shadow-y figures are pretty strange

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I watch the ISS a lot, and see things like this all the time. Most of it are reflections, as the ISS moves from darkness to light, and visa versa. The "washer" is just that....I see them all the time, always when the ISS is in transition. It is a reflection off the ISS of the rivets which are all over the ISS....we see them making "chains" and all kinds of strange looking stuff. This one could be an actual washer, since they were doing work at the time. In space, light can distort things, and you get some weird reflections....like this video I recorded, showing the "washer" reflections putting on a light show as the ISS entered sunrise.

This next one looks for all the world like a ufo right? But look closer....it is a reflection of the arm you see on the left....you can see it is the exact same shape. As you can see from my titles, I thought it was something amazing I caught at first....... until I kept seeing it over and over, and after watching the ISS for so long, came to realize what I was looking at.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Bloody collectors you ain't gonna fool me, I'm British!
I know wh- ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!

But on a serious note i'm kinda freaked out!
That was just..wow.

I've noticed that the X-37 was in space at that time...interesting. It just launched again this weekend into space on a classfied mission with classified payload.

Testing my ass. Colonisation,mining,meetings. Something is going on above our heads

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
this is huge news!

y9u can cleary see a figure tampering with the iss,removing a washer then throwing it into space!

i know whats going on,the bad guys were trying to tamper with the iss to bring it downusing a stealth android.

youi can clearly see it remove a washer then throw it into space!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
I really don't know what it could be, but it is really strange and absolutely amazing. This Nasa video show an unusual and unexplained activity on the external part of the ISS. What it is humanoid shape on the ISS surface? What is that "pulsating ring" that emerge and fly away? What or who hide in the shadow?

edit on 17-2-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by buzzEmiller

the most important thing on this video has been missed. This is the 2nd space phenomena, discovered by Martyn Stubbs. It has been seen & recorded by many more people since... & various videos pop up on You Tube showing this amazing, & mostly 'invisible' UFO phenomena.

Invisible because the UFOs move so quickly. 'Flash frames' or "streaks"...in all colors...self luminous & in this video they appear throughout. Use the slider to rock the frames back & forth & there they are!

I first saw them on videos, that are on the You Tube channel for former ATS member, secretnasaman. Nobody wants to touch this UFO phenomena. They have been called Cosmic Rays...& then dismissed as not being Cosmic Rays. Cosmic Rays have yet to be videotaped scientifically...thus this would be a VIP discovery by Stubbs! So no way NASA wants that!

But every single scientist I have personally shown this to is amazed & dumbfounded. Martyn Stubbs discusses his experiences showing this to scientists & NASA employees in his video "the Secret NASA Transmissions". The best part about this 2nd space phenomena is that NASA can not seem to find a way to block it.

NASA censors do not know how to predict when the UFOs will show up! Thus we can all still record any live space video, from the remaining shuttle fight or the ISS & be pretty sure that we will capture some of these Colored UFOs that are the true 'fastwalkers' .

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

I really don't know what it could be, but it is really strange and absolutely amazing. This Nasa video show an unusual and unexplained activity on the external part of the ISS. What it is humanoid shape on the ISS surface? What is that "pulsating ring" that emerge and fly away? What or who hide in the shadow?

Hi Arken,

Thanks for the information you have provided here. I hadn't seen this footage despite it being over six months old. It is indeed extremely interesting.

I will give a preliminary analysis of one image which I find extremely disturbing. It is that of the shape of certain ISS sections filmed at Minute 3:50 as compared to what is called a Pharaoh Ant. It almost makes me wonder if this structure wasn't designed to send some sort of message to 'Insectoid' Aliens? .Interestingly the author of the YouTube video refers to this upper section at minute 16:00 saying "Looks like a face".

This structure filmed looks nothing like the drawings I have seen of the International Space Station, not even of those showing it fully assembled. It has what I can only refer to as "organic shapes" and I wonder if this isn't an area for joint collaboration or even for direct contact with aliens for negotiation purposes. While it is hard to determine exactly what is moving around in this footage, we do notice a certain amount of humanoid activity and even strife, which doesn't bode well with the allegedly routine types of space walks which are both coached and closely supervised.

Also I am quite bewildered by what the NASA staffer calls "some sort of washer" which is shaped like an O-ring and which pulses with light and even emits beams. I'll call it a "smoke ring" mostly because I cannot find anything else even remotely resembling it. This happens to look similar to a number of NASA films but I had thought that these ring shaped lighted emanations, which are most often notched (if this is indeed the same sort of manifestation) were much larger, as in huge spaceship size. This one seems to be no larger than the steering wheel of a car, if not smaller yet. I guess it all depends on the size of the Humanoid entity moving about which I used as a reference to gauge its size.

All in all, if these images are indeed real ISS footage, this is more than interesting. It is compellingly strange. It doesn't happen to converge, to my mind, with most of that which I have had a chance to learn about Alien lifeforms or contact experiences. But then again, we can assume that NASA would be light years ahead of even UFO researchers?

Thanks for the very interesting thread which has sparked my curiosity on more than one count.

Getsmart

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Thank you very much for your comment and your analisys.

I find this video absolutely amazing... and awesome...

Something "supernatural" was on ISS.

That humanoid "fastwalker" shape is not "something" of this planet.

NASA said nothing about the shining humanoid in the dark. NOTHING.

And this is, in my opinion, the "smoking gun", of a hidden agreement with other Alien Species that visit costantly to our space vehicles and to our planet.

Maybe the truth is more incredible than we can imagine!
edit on 9-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Do you believe it could be a physical creature or a being of energy? I think it's a being made of energy like how a ghost looks when it is visible.... Could this be a ghost alien???

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78
reply to post by Arken

Do you believe it could be a physical creature or a being of energy? I think it's a being made of energy like how a ghost looks when it is visible.... Could this be a ghost alien???

what about an alien being in spiritual form? ever think of that...we can do it. they can too for they taut us how.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I would really appreciate it if somebody could explain to me what we are looking at in this footage of the International Space Station at minute 3:30.

Ant-Shaped ISS Section OR Something Else ?

This component apparently attached to the ISS seems to be almost 'Organic' in its design showing odd colored dark brown skin instead of the usual grayish reflective metallic sheathing of spaceships and with unusual shapes which resemble an insect life-form. Where does this section of the SS come from and what purpose does it serve ?

Ant-Shaped ISS Section seen again at minute 15:50

GS
edit on 27-3-2011 by Getsmart because: something is up in space - who is really there and why Identical TWIN Astonauts in the ISS ?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Possibly some kind of furled tether or sheathing?
No write up about it?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81

Possibly some kind of furled tether or sheathing?
No write up about it?

Hi Bordon 81,

No write up I've ever read, if you happen to locate one that would help explain this, or at least give us the official version of what such an insectoid space appendage is doing up in orbit ? Maybe preventing attack by using a camouflage as an Insectoid Alien ship? Or possibly this section hosts Insectoid Aliens? Heck - I never believed accounts of the existence of Insectoids, but now with this truly bizarre ISS appendage I am really wondering of there isn't more to this than meets the eye. Actually it ENTIRELY meets the eye, only our brains have been programmed to not consider for a split second the potential reality of what our eyes are seeing plain as day:

An INSECTOID Colonial Space Base

Getsmart

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Truly?? You can't be serious about "ANTS"???

THAT is the Russian Soyeuz, docked at the ISS. Photographed/flimed in dim light. NOT a true color, as a result.

DENY ignorance!! (And, deny 'ignorants'....Ignor-"ants") Ignorant ants.....

Really. "Get Smart", please......

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Could be Soyuz ....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2691f9dff20a.jpg[/atsimg]

or it could be space ants....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7d0fd1ad7ef.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Truly?? You can't be serious about "ANTS"???

THAT is the Russian Soyeuz, docked at the ISS. Photographed/flimed in dim light. NOT a true color, as a result.

DENY ignorance!! (And, deny 'ignorants'....Ignor-"ants") Ignorant ants.....

Really. "Get Smart", please......

Hi Weedwhacker,

Thanks for your great sense of humor, I haven't had such a good laugh in a long time ! ! !

I'll try to get less Ignore.. ant as soon as I shut out those insectoid images from my wild imagination. Actually I had no such images, only I had heard that there might be insect aliens in one of those weird 51 known species reports or what not...

Regarding the image you linked to, that is really incredible that they coat the Soyuz with some sort of dark canvas tarp. Quite different from the regular issue NASA space shielding of barren metal or painted coatings. Cool.

Gotta... GetSmart

Versa,

Your Soyuz picture is exactly what is shown. You will concede that the method of wild speculation - while remaining rational - is useful to elicit quick answers. It is one of my best stimulants. I think I could have asked about this for quite a while before garnering a reasonable reply as to what that oddly shaped space structure might be. It does show something as fact: I'm not exactly qualified in 'space lore' to be posting in a thread about the ISS.

GS

edit on 27-3-2011 by Getsmart because: it is a lesson to keep on our space pants before we start seeing space ants.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Versa,

Your Soyuz picture is exactly what is shown. You will concede that the method of wild speculation - while remaining rational - is useful to elicit quick answers. It is one of my best stimulants. I think I could have asked about this for quite a while before garnering a reasonable reply as to what that oddly shaped space structure might be. It does show something as fact: I'm not exactly qualified in 'space lore' to be posting in a thread about the ISS.

Well its certainly a novel way of going about things

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by AphexTwins
That movie is from the same spawewalk where the Russians lost some tools, including the 'pulsating' washer. The funky object 'removing a panel' from the ISS can be seen at the end of this video: www.disclose.tv...

I'm a believer but this is a bit too far-fetched, a washer and a set of tools sounds a bit more logical than a UFO the size of a basketball and an alien stealing ISS components :p

This shows everything that is in the first one only brighter but there are some oddities in it too...whay is only the one part dark?

No it doesn't. The disclosetv footage passes up the cloaked figure entirely.

Folks.. that's why they call it the International Space Station - its not international to us.. it's us sharing it with THEM. And you thought Men In Black was just a movie ! ( BTW MIB 3 is in the works - as well as Independence Day 2 and 3 !! Woot! )

It is strange to me if you compare footage.. like another posted did on page 3, that the area is brightly lit enough - if the cloaked figure were a cosmonaut you should seen him a lot clearer and be able to make him out. Thus the poster on page 3 claims it IS a cosmonaut but i just don't believe how it could be - there should be plenty of detail but there isn't.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
The disclosetv footage passes up the cloaked figure entirely...

It is strange to me if you compare footage.. like another posted did on page 3, that the area is brightly lit enough - if the cloaked figure were a cosmonaut you should seen him a lot clearer and be able to make him out. Thus the poster on page 3 claims it IS a cosmonaut but i just don't believe how it could be - there should be plenty of detail but there isn't.

Hi John Phoenix,

The reason I didn't comment prior on the apparent struggle going on at the edge of the ISS is multifold.

First, the image resolution is worse than my first generation lame digital camera;

Second there is no scale of any objects seen making shape identification difficult;

Third there appear to be several shapes moving simultaneously causing added confusion;

Lastly we have done no detailed image analysis of this segment making it hard to attribute shapes or consider potential scenarios of what we are seeing.

If you or other members here wish to undertake the painstaking image analysis of segments of this video, one can press on the Prt Sc / SysRq key at the upper right of the keyboard to capture a screenshot (best when viewing HD in full screen once the play bar vanishes) and then press simultaneously Control - C to copy it. Afterwards all you need to do is open a new PAINT document and press Control - V to paste it in and save the screenshot image with a name of your choice. In Paint you can then also add arrows, circles or other graphics to highlight areas we are to pay special attention to.

This would be very helpful because so far I have had two separate very different visions of what I am seeing, and would need to see what others are viewing so as to ascertain whether there is some consensus about these images. At least we can agree that something doesn't seem Kosher up there. Thanks!

GS

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EchoM
Seriously, if aliens came all this way, would they be crawling around the ISS like some crazy wombat on the airplane wing in the Twilight Zone? Sheesh!!

That's pretty funny. Thanks for that mental image.
As a side-note, alien life forms don't have to be little gray men who fly around in saucers. Not that I'm fully convinced of this video, but consider the possibility that alien life forms could have properties that allows them to float or move around in space without the need for the type of transportation we are used to seeing. It's possible there may be life forms in space which live and float around in it like fish do in the ocean. If such creatures existed, their body make-up (or DNA?) could allow them to feed or exist off solar energy, or a type of matter we haven't yet identified. Just recently scientists discovered a snail which lives off photosynthesis, just like plants do. I didn't think that was possible, but here we are, learning something new about our own world. It's possible these things could have cloaking properties that react the way a chameleon's body does to it's environment. They may be as intelligent as human beings, or they may have the cognitive abilities of an ape or a bird. Whatever this is in the video (assuming it's showing something extraterrestrial), it's possible that there exist creatures in space that are much like animals on our earth. Birds sit on our buildings and power lines, and these things take a break on our satellites and space station.
Just a thought.
edit on 27-3-2011 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join