It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien activity onboard the ISS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Could this be a mirage?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

man ...
You guys don't get it NOT EVEN WHEN THESE ALIENS ARE GONNA PII ON US WHILE WE WILL BE THEIR SLAVES AND NOT EVEN KNOW IT...
THAT'S AN ALIEN MY "FRIEND" !!!
ALIEN!!!
ALIEN ON INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION !!!
AND HE'S JUST "TAKING A WALK" WHILE HIS "FRIENDS" KEEP AN EYE ON THE STUPID HUMAN SLAVES!!!
UNDERSTAND NOW?!
I don't think humans will EVER "get it"...
Not even when it will be obvious...

but hell yea : IT'S A WASHER FLOATING...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
To me it looks like a couple of astronauts working outside but then the little critter like a space amoeba cks them out and notice how it seems to follow the metal and hug things for a while like a critter checking to see if it tastes good or any food around then leaves.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
so what if they are creatures
y wouldnt they just say so?
if their is some thing to disclose
why not tell us that theirs animals that live in space
that would be a great start towards disclosure
an they can play dumb an say they just found em

any ways
peace

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eArth33lr
It looks like a washer, and when the camera pans up to follow it, u can see it slowly spinning. When it darkens, were looking at a side view of the washer, which is obviously really thin.

No it doesn't It is not spinning. The hole always faces the camera we do not see a side view of it. Just look at it frame by frame or see my post above with the captures

My first instincts was an orb of some kind. But after she said washer, I looked a little harder at it, and realized it was a spinning washer.

A NASA lady says 'washer' and your brain changes it's mine and you see a spinning washer. Well look at it again closely and show me where it is spinning

:shk:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dyax-
so what if they are creatures
y wouldnt they just say so?

I don't know but they seem to be afraid to admit that. Jim Oberg works over time telling us they are ice particles or dust. And yet... he did link me to a NASA study that says they have been studying 'plasma phenomena' that pester their spacecraft. I will see if I can find that link in a bit. Its somewhere in my PDF collection

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dyax-

yea , "animals" ! Just that "these animals" found "by mistake" a race of incredible stupidity that CAN AND WILL BE USED /MANIPULATED AND FINALLY KILLED by them , "animals from space" !

I'm laughing my throut here IN ROMANIA...
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?!
DOES THAT MORPHING S..T ALIEN LOOK LIKE AN ASTRONAUT "CLOAKED" TO YOU ALL?!

And how good was life before we detonated the atomic "problem bringer"...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thank you so much for sharing that video with us! That’s some very weird stuff for sure. I agree that the official explanation will be along the lines of ice crystals and/or smudge on camera, but imho --- something very odd is going on there.

Forgive me because I know this is a little off topic – but I keep hoping that perhaps the computer hackers and social protesters that make up Anonymous (who are much much more intelligent and computer savvy than I could ever hope to be) could sneak into the computer network at Nasa (or perhaps another, possibly less secure country's Space Program) and get some more top secret files. I was kind of hoping that Wikileaks would reveal something UFO related. They’ve hinted at it – but so far nothing. I would try myself --- sincerely I would, but I’m dumb as paint when it comes to hacking. I suspect though, it would be pretty dangerous...so I can't in good conscience ask that someone risk everything to do so...but
it would be very cool to see someone outsmart tptb!

But anyways, back to the video --- very interesting stuff OP, thanks again for posting!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"Smoke rings" (?), and "washer" (?), apart, for me, the more intriguing and amazing is the "cloaked" figure that moves near the solar panel.

Some images cropped from the video at 05.00 min. when zoomed
Seems a cloaked and morphing humanoid shape.... with flashes on its hands...

edit on 17-2-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

that would be awesome
never heard about the plasma thing
i got a new subject to read up on

thx

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I really don't know what to make of this. Seems like anything would be pure conjecture. I will say that the "washer" strongly resembles what is shown on some videos of these weird "glowing" or "pulsating" rings recorded on video in space. I can't seem to find the video on Youtube but I know I've seen them before. If I recall correctly, NASA always says its a washer or "space junk." I will try to look harder for the vid when I get home.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Offcourse THEY ARE AFRAID!
THESE ALIENS ARE FAAAR SUPERIOR TO US! (very very CLOSE TO LUCIFER ITSELF)
EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ITS TERRIFIED TO ADMIT OR TALK ABOUT THEM...
THEY COULD EXTERMINATE THE WHOLE F... PLANET IN SECONDS!
THESE ALIENS RULE US!
LEADERS ARE PUPPETS...
HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO YOUR SHEEPS THAT VOTE YOU?!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
yea , "animals" ! Just that "these animals" found "by mistake" a race of incredible stupidity that CAN AND WILL BE USED /MANIPULATED AND FINALLY KILLED by them , "animals from space" !

Before you flash your ignorance all over the world I suggest you google "Plasma life forms" Then maybe you too could add an intelligent post to the thread

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AphexTwins
That movie is from the same spawewalk where the Russians lost some tools, including the 'pulsating' washer. The funky object 'removing a panel' from the ISS can be seen at the end of this video: www.disclose.tv...

I'm a believer but this is a bit too far-fetched, a washer and a set of tools sounds a bit more logical than a UFO the size of a basketball and an alien stealing ISS components :p

This shows everything that is in the first one only brighter but there are some oddities in it too...whay is only the one part dark?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Man, that thing? that's moving around by the solar panel is creepy, never mind the washer thingy (excuse the techno language) that's weird too, but that other thing, damn.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

no thanks!
I know what I say!
If my posts aren't intelligent enough for you , that's not my fault!

that's an alien on ISS , NASA knows about everything , they actually are "working" together towards the enslavement of US(that means YOU AND ME and the rest of this stupid planet).
That's it, I assure you I won't post here anymore!
I have no one to talk to...
everyone is legally blind!
Good day!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The most striking thing about this video is that the space station needs to upgrade to more than a 3 migapixel video cam.
I mean really, this is the best resolution they are getting on a video cam used to identify parts that may be coming off the darn thing? Makes me wonder if the quality of the image has been seriosuly tampered with.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Yes i think THEY may view life as a universe school run by negatives. Because THEY have sold us out, in their minds, to their puppet masters. But you see, the entites in this cosmos, the so called "dark" side also need our prayers, and they are not the Higher Ups, they don't have the say over this planet you gave them credence for. The true family watches over and everyhing is a lot more controlled here, with free will in place, than you seem to realize. The Teachers watch over the kindergarden playground and all the bullies are noted.
The school is interactive and we're pulling in our channels or the influence thats allowed around us, by our thoughts words and actions. So if there is negativity in our lives and the world, we need to look at both our lives and our nations and attempt to make some changes.

I couldn't watch the whole video yet, seemed the first part almost looked mechanical so I'll have to go and give it a deeper look through. But plasma beings were mentioned?

The hooded guys.

What is the opposite of the sun, of light. Gravity or the darkness, I take it this is the implication. My youngest son had sleep paralysis one morning, after someone asked me to read a channeled work that I knew better, that I felt the energy in, it was heavy, like heavy gravity, jaki I call it. But I agreed to read it to make him happy, but only read a bit. My son threw his blanket on the ground in tears, thought it was what had paralyzed him. And he said, t hat these hooded guys with some kind of prod, kept touching him with it, in his stomach, it felt like a punch in the stomach every time he moved.

I renounced all permissions in that channeling and he's never complained about another episode like that. Also, that is what is called the jackyls, the Co-op program with our para military, black ops. No doubt they're alarmed, but they have to be heros, allowing ones consciousness to be shrunk isn't a good thing. Say no, no matter what things you've participated in that you think weigh heavy on your soul. Just say no and work to find the better way, the higher ground way to make up for it, because forgiveness tops karma any day, and its better to opt out even if they hurt or kill you than remain in their service.

Anyone tries to blow up this planet if that is not how the story already ended, and the skies would be filled. As it is, there are so many days, they're numbered though we don't them, and the energies will change things here.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh come on Zorgon, can't you see that it is a flexible washer like the ones you use in faucets?

This object is identical to the ones in the tether video - there must be an orbiting hardware store and someone just knocked over the nuts, bolts, and washers bins. Simple explanation.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
reply to post by zorgon

no thanks!
I know what I say!
If my posts aren't intelligent enough for you , that's not my fault!

that's an alien on ISS , NASA knows about everything , they actually are "working" together towards the enslavement of US(that means YOU AND ME and the rest of this stupid planet).
That's it, I assure you I won't post here anymore!
I have no one to talk to...
everyone is legally blind!
Good day!

You've got to take a long breath and keep your cool (and quit using your capslock, that's rude).

You're spouting nonsence without an ounce of evidence, you should be careful with your readings because you seem to have absorbed a lot of opinions that have mixed-up together in a huge blob of stupid beliefs.
edit on 17-2-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join