It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien activity onboard the ISS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Thats is very strange the "blob" morphing thing looks reflective at some points its better to watch it on youtube in HD full screen I cant work out what it is, it might be a big glob of water maybe?

Watch it from 12:25 to 12:45 you can see it reflective like floating water or something...

edit on 17-2-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by damilo

Yeah, I was thinking it was a cloak also.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Captain Scarlet? Where is he running and why?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

See, Hollywood was trying to warn us of the imminent dangers of random, what were those things called in Star Wars that were eating the Millennium Falcon? Molnox or something?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by canofnothing

Yeah, but they aren't "on board", they are hanging on the outside of it. On board suggests that they are inside having tea and crumpets with the crew. I don't even know if you would always consider a stowaway to be 'on board'.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
what the heck is this video? It looks like there are shapeshifting astronauts on the outside of the vessell! im saying that in all seriousness too. Look at the movement and the flash of the 'astronaut' right before they pan away. this is interesting.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by canofnothing

Yea in some ways I think Hollywood does give peeps into reality -Are you ralking about the little colorful furry things they had on the craft exterior-MAN THAT KIRK AND THE SPACE LADIES
. Atleast the stories end well

Now I cannot believe how anyone could except that is just a washer or liquid as it formd in dase of video. Whatever it is had some shiney eyes or tools and im not sure if thats a solar panel but its reflecting through it![
edit on 2/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

It kind of does resemble water, but it is behind that brown support bar, and what's up with the lighting within the blob? it doesn't look like reflective properties to me, but rather self generated?
Fascinating....

spec

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I dunno, the washer looks like...a washer, there is even a hint of another one low down and briefly. what looks like static in the picture has all sorts of stuff involved, and does not seem then to be static alone. There are streaks, lines and clear pictures rolled into one?? It's not a hoax, tools were lost, a clamp was one thing and the other was not identified?? so maybe a washer then. It seems they also threw away a camera.

www.universetoday.com...
edit on 17-2-2011 by smurfy because: Add link.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
cool
this is 1 of the best ones yet

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
That flashing circle towards the end of the video looks very similar to the objects seen in the infamous "tether incident", however in this video the object is clearly closer to the camera than in the previously mentioned incident, though it does not discredit its validity...I know of no debris that illuminates at erroneous points in time, as if for a purpose perhaps... it seems as though something biological is up there...organisms perhaps. Check out infrared photos taken during the day...interesting stuff.

www.alien-ufos.com...://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.zephyrtechnology .com/UFO_Technology/UFO_Photo/ZTUFOphoto1_44Kwith_borders.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.zephyrtechnology.com/UFO_Technology/UFO_Photo/body_ufo_photo.html&u sg=__iwtGw5yFSq9UVWqEWusrj_O6_-I=&h=1161&w=927&sz=241&hl=en&start=20&sig2=f62iL42xb8AqezabSbv8mA&zoom=1&tbnid=hkkHW-OsdLMXDM:&tbnh=146&tbnw=110&ei=S6t dTcSKLY6bOoT-ldcK&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dinfrared%2Bpictures%2Bufo%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D1181%26bih%3D807%26tbs%3Disch:1 0%2C1047&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=441&oei=Q6tdTcrdJcHEtwf-o93MCg&page=2&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:20,s:20&tx=65&ty=73&biw=1181&bih=807
edit on 17-2-2011 by buckeye13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I dunno, the washer looks like...a washer,

Really? Since when does a WASHER change shape? Seriously looking at some of the posts in this thread like the guy who says he saw nothing... makes me wonder if anyone is even looking closely

Now a smoke ring ... maybe, but this is no washer... and the frame by frame shows it is not rotating as the hole faces the camera all the time... so why is it pulsating?

And to DepthofField NO It is NOT a BOKEH

edit on 17-2-2011 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
It kind of does resemble water, but it is behind that brown support bar, and what's up with the lighting within the blob? it doesn't look like reflective properties to me, but rather self generated?
Fascinating....

If you look at it in the slow motion in full screen view on a large screen, it looks like an astronaut on kneeling with a light in his hand. I will try to get a capture. Why he looks cloaked though is very odd indeed

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
anyone watch the show lost? well i think we just found smoky

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Great footage! My thoughts towards the pulsating object lean towards it being a washer. It looks like a washer, and when the camera pans up to follow it, u can see it slowly spinning. When it darkens, were looking at a side view of the washer, which is obviously really thin. So it kinda looks like it's pulsating. My first instincts was an orb of some kind. But after she said washer, I looked a little harder at it, and realized it was a spinning washer.

The cloaked individual I thought was interesting too. But my instinct is telling me that there was a cosmonaut fixing something outside the station, and the camera was fixated on where he was working. The two people speaking at the beginning I thought was the cosmonaut and someone inside watching him. It is funny how he blends so easily with the background tho, which has me suspicious. Do they always wear stuff like that when they repair things out in space?
If it isn't a cosmonaut then I just don't know what to say. Maybe it's no big deal to them anymore about seeing "aliens" cruising about.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"check yourself , before you wreck yourself "
WHAT ASTRONAUT?!
THAT'S ALIEN 4 , JUST THAT RIDLEY IS MISSING...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
At first I though a washer rotating, but on second viewing, this is not possible, for the object gets bright and dim but never decreases in apparent width or height.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by buckeye13
That flashing circle towards the end of the video looks very similar to the objects seen in the infamous "tether incident", however in this video the object is clearly closer to the camera than in the previously mentioned incident, though it does not discredit its validity...I know of no debris that illuminates at erroneous points in time, as if for a purpose perhaps... it seems as though something biological is up there...organisms perhaps. Check out infrared photos taken during the day...interesting stuff.

It could just be something like a washer doing a wave motion, rather than say tumbling. There is something to do with mass of an object in "zero gravity" that gives continuity to the initial motion. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Cosmonaut on hands and knees. The lights are from his helmet lamps

Like this one

edit on 17-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wow, this is pretty mad!

This all took place in less than a second in the video:

Watch the place in the video where the movement is, just before they pan away to follow the washer. Less than a second though so be ready for it!
edit on 17-2-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join