It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien activity onboard the ISS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What I make out is a cloaked section that almost seems like a net type. Then what appears to be a person under the net trying to get at this mysterious flashing orb as it makes its way out into infinite space. This is why the camera watches the orb from start to finish but makes no reference about the cloaked section.... Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
S&F good footage.. Atleast WE know they are in the local for sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I hope this doesn't sound as sarcastic as it probably will but...

Anyone else think Captain Scarlet should run?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The way the "alien" moves .. reminds me alot of the "things" seen on top of this building

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Does anybody here have any video editing software? It would be nice to see a brighter sharper image. If I had the software I'd do it myself, but all I have is PhotoShop.

I just don't know what to make of it because it is so blurry. My best guess is that it's just some shielding that has come loose along with the washer that held it. Now we just need to find some current footage to see if any panels are missing.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I err.....I don't see anything at all. Tried staring and keeping my eyes peeled, looked at the times mentioned in the above member's post and yet I still don't see anything, even after watching and rewatching.

Someone needs to go to specsavers
you can't miss it!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
That movie is from the same spawewalk where the Russians lost some tools, including the 'pulsating' washer. The funky object 'removing a panel' from the ISS can be seen at the end of this video: www.disclose.tv...

I'm a believer but this is a bit too far-fetched, a washer and a set of tools sounds a bit more logical than a UFO the size of a basketball and an alien stealing ISS components :p

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wasn't there a Twilight Zone episode of this only on an airplane?

edit on 17-2-2011 by canofnothing because: thumbs up added.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Colbomoose

You didn't see those demon things on the ship?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by canofnothing
reply to post by Arken

LOL LOL with the gremlin... I remember that from when I was young. Bugs buny did it too with the gremlin as well.. Oh those silly little gremlins

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Very interesting, has this been confirmed as un-tampered footage, i.e. has someone checked Nasa to see if this is on their version too?

The "washer" that is seen floating away seems to almost come out like some liquid substance esp when you viewing it the slow motion close up.

Does anyone know what part of the ISS that is? is it a cargo gold, a crew quarters? waste disposal section?

In fact these are all questions that I could be finding out the answers too! off I go to do some research. Be back with answers.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
does the "washer" seem to follow the same line through out the video?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Colbomoose

I thaught that too, but re-watch the beginning of he enlagement of the beginning, and you see that the 'pulsing' is NOT the rotation of a disk, as the ring expands upon the brigtest part, and shrinks during the darkest, whilst maintaining the same 'oval' shape.

Strangeley jellyfish also sprung to mind.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Really gave me a shock when the rightmost form appeared at the beginning!
Good puppetry could easily achieve this, but i dont think so here.
Hard to get access to the rooftop on the strength of saying 'oh were here to play with puppets so our mate down there can film it to con people on the internet'.

Scary stuff, almost liquid-like.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
this is a strange video it looks like its sort of aliquid like in taht movie Abyss... that liquid snake thing.
Also at 1:36 it looks like it turns solid grey and circular shaped then the camera pans away..

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Whatever that is this is enough to gather some publicity. It could be a gas discharge but the ring is
doesnt make sense

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Interesting video! The quality makes it tough to see what is going on.

There is obviously a smoke ring which makes me think this could be a mirage given off by heat. There is also what appears to me shadowing on the panel of the ISS that this is happening in front of. It's really tough to get a sense of depth with the quality of the video. Very cool find.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by canofnothing
reply to post by Arken

Yes! I believe Jonathan Lithgow was in it. I remember it seeing it as a kid...freaked me the F$£% out! I can still remember the image of the creature riding on the wing hacking away at the engine. /gulp

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
theres some thing, on the wing, greatest episode ever, scariest face ive ever seen when he opens the curtains

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by taters2468

Haha I was thinking this one.

10:29
Nightmare At 20000 Feet (Part1)
Mar 29, 2008 
youtube.com

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join