It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 the smoking gun

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
Ill start with this one.

In comparison to this one:

Care to show exactly where the 2nd picture is in the frame of the first picture?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Whether true or not,'youtube' is really starting to piss me off.

It seems it's the videomakers' version of texting.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Care to show exactly where the 2nd picture is in the frame of the first picture?

C'mon Dereks.
I will be unlike your fellow debunkers and keep this polite.

Go back to the post where I show the two pictures.
Then either:
a) read what I wrote under the pictures and follow instructions
or
b) zoom into the the first picture in the dead-center left of the picture, where the garage is.
--then on the second picture, compare it to the entire thing. You will notice the garage on the left part of the picture.

PS. I really hope you come back with 'that is not the same area'.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Burned out fire truck is in the same place in both photos. What was your point about it?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by Alfie1

Can you show me pictures which have been doctored to suppost the " OS " please ?

The front lawn pictures of the Pentagon. They are available in every Pentagon thread.

Can you please show me what you mean and indicate what you think has been doctored.

Ill start with this one.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74a4932de9aa.jpg[/atsimg]

In comparison to this one:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e2e04cf7f3d.jpg[/atsimg]

(I dont have proper software to zoom in and save)
If you zoom into the first picture to where the garage is (that area)
and compare the lack of debris, singed grass, burnt vehicles to the second picture...
There is something seriously amiss.

Where is it?

I have looked at your two pics and zoomed in on the first one as much as I could.

They are both completely different pictures from different angles and distance and I would suggest different times. So you are not saying one is a doctored version of the other but I infer you are saying that one pic is doctored because you cannot see the burnt out vehicle or debris in the first which is clear from the second close up.

Even zooming as much as I could I found it very difficult to see any detail in that corner by the heliport tower. It appears to be in shadow and I think I can possibly just about make out the burned out fire engine but I wouldn't put any money on it. Fact is that the corner you are referring to just isn't clear enough to make any deductions.

I note that just to the right of the burnt-out fire engine in the second pic are two trees. I can't see them in the first pic either but surely you are not suggesting they have been added ?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

C'mon Dereks.
I will be unlike your fellow debunkers and keep this polite.

Go back to the post where I show the two pictures.
Then either:
a) read what I wrote under the pictures and follow instructions
or
b) zoom into the the first picture in the dead-center left of the picture, where the garage is.
--then on the second picture, compare it to the entire thing. You will notice the garage on the left part of the picture.

PS. I really hope you come back with 'that is not the same area'.

It is the same area. However, the pictures are taken from two different angles, and at two completly different times.

Also, in the first photo, you cannot see hardly ANY details. Not even the trees.

It is taken from too far away, and on a camera that most likely was on some type of helicopter. (My guess anyway, not certain)
The camera used from the higher vantage point had MAYBE a 5 mp capacity. That makes it very difficult to see anything in that much detail.

You can zoom in by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the -/_ button.

edit on 18-2-2011 by FDNY343 because: Add a few sentences.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343

You can zoom in by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the -/_ button.

edit on 18-2-2011 by FDNY343 because: Add a few sentences.

That's a neat trick. Thanks. Never knew that before.

Now...I understand that they were taken at two different times. But the lack of debris being visible in the long range picture as compared to the close range pic is astounding.
The grass is green in the long range pic. There is no singeing of the grass.

I can understand the grass getting trampled on by the rescuers and fire trucks and such, and I can understand where the mud may have come from with so much water being sprayed...but the lack of debris tells me something.

And that is something is amiss.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

That's a neat trick. Thanks. Never knew that before.

Now...I understand that they were taken at two different times. But the lack of debris being visible in the long range picture as compared to the close range pic is astounding.
The grass is green in the long range pic. There is no singeing of the grass.

I can understand the grass getting trampled on by the rescuers and fire trucks and such, and I can understand where the mud may have come from with so much water being sprayed...but the lack of debris tells me something.

And that is something is amiss.

The problem is you cannot use the first picture to compare little objects like debris. The resolution is too low.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
smoking gun on the AA cruise missisle but the OBL picture looks fake to me.
can you verify the pictures?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
smoking gun on the AA cruise missisle but the OBL picture looks fake to me.
can you verify the pictures?

If you think the AA missile is a "smoking gun" you need to read page 1 of this thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343

The problem is you cannot use the first picture to compare little objects like debris. The resolution is too low.

If were a piece here and piece there, I would be inclined to agree with you...and wouldn't have mentioned it.
However, with the abundance of debris in the close-up...with it looking like it literally snowed debris, it should be visible.
Again..just my take.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join