It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wird thing i saw when half state of sleep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Well the other night was in like sleep like not sleep sleep but a sleep and than i saw this

and woke up sharp pain in my chest and i was fully awake heart pumping don't know what that means the image was bright like and some sort of lighting can anyone tell me what this means ? kinda freaked me out

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xmetalgear

OP geometrical patterns are quite common in medative/higher awareness states, please do not think for one second the boogie man is coming to get you. In order to gain a better understanding of how and why geometrical shapes come to us in an altered state I recommend you watching this, geometry is a universal language, it is a tool we use in order to connect with the universe, thats how it works.

edit on 17-2-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
is this a joke?

are you saying you have never seen a pentagram in your life?

you must be a troll..

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well its a pentagram ,but is only evil when inverted and used by devil worshippers and death metal bands .probably just an image that you saw somewhere during the day,Nothing to worry about .Go back to sleep sleep and you should be fine .As for the chest pains ,well that is probably indigestion ,did you eat a big cheese pizza before bed?
Please note i am not an MD and have no medical training except when i found a bird with a broken wing that i put in a box ,but it died

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

can anyone tell me what this means ?

Expect many responses.

Personally I would call it a pentacle, and would tend to associate it with any kind of material wealth, be it "money" or otherwise. Others will fail to distinguish whether the star is enclosed in a circle or a pentagon, and will therefore consider it a pentagram. Others may point out that both words share etymology, and in principal mean the same thing whether or not various schools of thought use them differently.

Amongst those who perceive it as a pentagram, many will call it a symbol of satanism. Others may describe it as a protective structure. In some traditions, for example, one might construct a pentagram to contain a demon, or to keep one out.

Still others may see in it the movements of Xu Xing, and might possibly might associate it with medicine.

can anyone tell me what this means ?

Yes. Lots of people can tell you what it means. Just don't expect the answers to agree with each other. I recommend you come to your own conclusions based on your experience. Don't take on faith what anyone here tells you.

edit on 17-2-2011 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Hmmm interesting!
Could you tell a little more about the circumstansies
How were your state of mind
Emotions
When pondering on the event/symbol - where do that lead you now?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Ive been in a state like this a few times and woke up and not remember a thing ive been working a fair bit and a lil stressed but some time's it feels like ive seen this all before and get a feeling some thing bad is gonna happen i use to meditate a long time ago when i was fighting course when you fight i like to become one with my body but i just been getting wird feelings last month or so about some thing big is going to happen just dont know what but that image just to pop into my head like that is random and i remember it clear as day

When pondering on the event/symbol - where do that lead you now?

Not sure got a feeling some thing is ever going to happen in my life im thinking off meditate again and try to make sense of all this

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Meditating sounds valuable, getting a deeper knowing of yourself is never a bad thing to do.
Do not worry, many people these days wake up to the realization that something is on its way...
From my perception there is and it is all good.
Getting friendly with yourself would make it possible to enjoy the coming times even more.
There is a lot of info and dis-info out there, so listening within beyond that point of stillness, and making your mind up about matters (this signe you´ve seen too) would be greratly beneficial.
And remember when reading or listening to anything, link up to the energy-signature behind, how does this harmonice with that of your own, use you discernment - you are highly able to!!!

I have found some inspiration in this thread:
Link
If you do it is great, if not I know you´ll find it somewhere else.
Everything will be fine.
Stay protected my friend.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thank you i will check the link out and hope i find some new information

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

there's a sleep state called hypnagogia which is quite normal. Some people have
visual hallucinations in this state and some hear or feel things. Personally i get the visual
type and have seen all kinds of things including geometric shapes.

For some people this can happen alot and they may be classed as
having a sleep disorder. Stimulants and stress make it happen more regularly.

I think there are dream/sleep states that could be significant and have some deeper
meaning but it might put your mind at rest to know that
most people experience this kind of thing to some time or another, it doesn't allways mean
something.

edit on 17-2-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: spellingz

new topics

top topics

join