It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An archaelogist presents a study which points to evolution being a flawed theory..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by Gaussq

So basically you're saying "I have zero proof for my claims...but I believe in it anyway because I like the idea"?

The starting point is to like the idea of logics and have an open mind(based on some sort of enlightenment quality).

Of course, after a while when one practices cultivation one opens one´s third eye and one gets stronger and stronger, happier and happier and then the cultivation process is automatic with no doubts about its truth whatsoever.

Only the will to go higher and higher exists, reach consummation of oneself is the ultimate objective.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Or you could just try using evidence based critical thinking...aka science. You know, that thing that actually gets results? Nobody got in touch with their third eye to invent computers. Nobody bothered using it to discover atomic fission. Nope, we just used evidence based critical thinking...aka science.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by Gaussq

Or you could just try using evidence based critical thinking...aka science. You know, that thing that actually gets results? Nobody got in touch with their third eye to invent computers. Nobody bothered using it to discover atomic fission. Nope, we just used evidence based critical thinking...aka science.

I don´t say science is bad or anything, I just say that its level belongs to the level of everyday people, it keeps society stable and keeps the illusion going. To me that situation is imperative at this time, how else could I raise my cultivation level fast?

And the third eye may absolutely not be used to invent scientific stuff for everyday people, a person who tries that will loose his third eye vision immediately since he fell down and developed an attachment to fame&gain.

As I just said, one may enter the opposite side of the table and think from that inverted perspective, or not.. It is all up to people themselves, just don´t blame anyone else when time is up.

Thanks for your time.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join