It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any come true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Has any of the predictions posted on here been true? If it has congrats to the person, and could u post the thread so i may read? thanks a bunch.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
No..no they have not. But they still keep coming. You know what I suggest? Just having all the guys who make predictions here to make a big group, and then one person will take each day of the year, and they will allude to something happening that day, so when something does happen, they'll be 'in the know'.

Stay classy, San Diego

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
My goodness...isnt that embaressing? i dont know why they bother...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yeah I don't think I've EVER seen a close prediction. Even before I joined the boards, I would come and read what people were talking about, and I don't recall ever seeing one be right, and I've been coming here for a long, long time. So how about somebody predict something true already.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
thats good news for us.

Now I don't have to worry about the world ending via meteor, nuclear winter, seismic activity, disease, draught, floods, shifting of poles, gigantic solar flares, etc..etc...

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
To be honest i think the few of us who have real predictions choose not to post them,
I always feel like if i know something and its on the net then could i be looked apon as a suspect ect or have links to,

If i really thought i had enough info to make a difference, and possible stop the event then i may post it,

But alot of the time i only get very small insights to things,

Ie like i may see a train crash and lots of bodies, but unclear of when and where this may happen,

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think the point of most people posting in predictions is to try to alert people that might be hurt, if not allow them to do something about it. I am sure there are a few jerks that just post "garbage" to try to scare people or just for fun-Aussie.
Here is another way of looking at them, people post all the gloom and doom stuff and we are soooo happy when they don't come into being.

new topics

top topics

join