It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Witnessed My 1st UFO SIGHTINGS!! Over Winnipeg NOW!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
reply to post by Drezden

Actually the 'sideways' was caused by me turning my phone the right side up. I have a touch screen LG Bliss, and the camera program opens up automatically sideways. In all other programs I turn my phone from right side up to sideways the screen changes so that the program is always right side up(like an iphone). I assumed the video program would do the same thing, but apparently it stays whichever way it is when you start recording. I did not mean to record it on a side angle.
edit on 17-2-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

No worries, I was just trying to be funny. lol

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
reply to post by DLEmperor

They are 'authentic' all right - authentic helicopters. That's all he has here.
If you want cool footage of helicopters and are willing to pay, let me give you my info

==========================================================
loagun,
I am not discounting the fact that you may have seen something previous to your uploaded video.
I am merely objective to your video which at first was a UFO then changed to helicopter(s).

So apparently you missed this bit of info that was written directly above, in the same past as, the video link....

Okay I have uploaded the second video I recorded last night and here it is. Unfortunately, and this is going to work against me as apparently I am a 'troll' here... my first video didn't turn out because 1. I grabbed my camera too late 2.

I didn't have it on night setting as I had never used the camera before
and 3. the objects were too far away by the time i had my video recorder setup.

What are in these video's showed up after the first objects. I am not writing them off as extraterrestrial/UFOs but I am not at the same time agreeing they were helicopters like I first thought. There was in fact a massive helicopter that flew very close to my balcony right after I saw the first two objects. I thought because it was obviously a helicopter there was no point in recording it, however I realize now it would have been nice to actually show that because it was a rather odd occurrence at that hour(midnightish).

I admit the first part is choppy, crappy, and looks all over the place, and that's because it is. I was trying to record everything from different parts of the sky which turned out, well like that. The good part begins at 2:50.

Unfortunately that object didn't show up because it was very dark in colour and I don't think I aimed properly.

this is from the next post...

some other kind of military craft I believe it to be more advanced then a helicopter. A lot bigger too.

and the next post....

This video may indeed be of a maned craft(and most likely is) as it circled the city about 5 or 6 times after my UFO sighting.I recorded 3 here before I ran out of memory as apparently my phone was set on 'super fine' quality. I don't believe it to be a helicopter though. It moved up and towards the moon too fast over it's course to be a simple helicopter.

and they go on and on from there...

So as you can see I just answered all your questions even though you said you very well did read all my comments here, and for some reason think I just now changed my story into one about helicopters.

Next time your going to lie about actually reading someone's post you might want to read their previous posts/threads to make sure they don't cite/backup/record/know everything they did and did not say.

Thank you poster for proving your own credibility.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
From your post "I am sorry if this post is a mess and full of errors, but I am trying to post this as fast as possible to see if ANYONE ELSE SEEN THESE OBJECTS? Is there anyone around Winnipeg??????? "

At which point i waited and waited for video of unidentified objects witnessed by the poster. Or we can call the objects U.F.O's for short.
What he failed to mention was that the video was of helicopters after the U.F.O had already disappeared.

Again you might want to re-read the thread before you start posting lies.

SMR

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think you need to read before calling anyone out.

You never once said BEFORE uploading the video that you caught a helicopter. Many posts went by and you made some of them, yet never once said you filmed a helicopter.
Then on the day you upload and post your 'second' video, you still did not say it was a helicopter. Rather, you said, and I quote ... "The good part begins at 2:50." That right there is going to make me think you filmed a UFO yet you do not clarify. You then post ... "Especially at the part where I saw the 'other massive object' above my head" Again you do not clarify that you are talking about a helicopter. You are still trying to tell your story as if you are seeing a UFO

What are in these video's showed up after the first objects. I am not writing them off as extraterrestrial/UFOs but I am not at the same time agreeing they were helicopters like I first thought. There was in fact a massive helicopter that flew very close to my balcony right after I saw the first two objects. I thought because it was obviously a helicopter there was no point in recording it, however I realize now it would have been nice to actually show that because it was a rather odd occurrence at that hour(midnightish).

This entire post of your NEWLY uploaded and posted video, you do not say you filmed a helicopter.
You tried to carry the story along as long as you could IMO until it was said by many that it was indeed a helicopter in your video.

Here is my beef with all this. You said you saw something in the sky. Great. I have to.
You then say the video did not come out but you have a second video. Great. Lets see it.
You then keep trying to convince yourself and others here that it was some 'massive object' and NOT a helicopter.
You then start to bring in the helicopter theory once many others have concluded to themselves that it is the case.

You did not start saying it 'could' be or is most likely a helicopter until many posts after your video post.
Here is your post with video. At no time did you say what you caught may be a helicopter. You kept with your story of 'massive objects'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Sure you can believe that....

I however clearly say that I believed it to be a maned craft, and military, BUT NOT A HELICOPTER. Why can't you get that in your head? Just because I say I don't think it is a helicopter doesn't mean I think it's an alien spaceship. Can you not understand that. Thats like if I saw a boat, and said I don't believe it is a rubber dingy though. That doesn't automatically mean I think it's a car now. It means I think it's a DIFFERENT kind of boat.

God I am not even going to acknowledge what your twisting around into the little story you are weaving in your head.

PS. My original post was indeed about UFOs, and the next posts where I clearly mention helicopters clearly means that I have not mentioned helicopters.

***ADD***

I still don't believe, just like I said they were helicopters, and like I also say I am not writing them off as such, or agree that they were helicopters. I said I SAW one indeed before these objects that I believe are another KIND of military aircraft. I don't understand why you cannot comprehend that when it is all clearly written out, and referenced to. You fail.
edit on 18-2-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Was it soundless? I noticed your video was removed. They're not all black op either.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join