It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Witnessed My 1st UFO SIGHTINGS!! Over Winnipeg NOW!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ss256

I'm wondering... if any of the recent posters have actually read any of the OP? He had a very lengthy description, and also let us know exactly what he caught on camera.

What he got video of was what came AFTER the original 2 objects finished dancing in the sky. Very well could have been a helicopter, but he also made it clear that he couldn't hear any noise from it, flight pattern was odd and from what I see in the video he took, it has a red light that flashes on and off. There does seem to be a white light on the other side of it or something though as when the light turns off there's another little emission of light following it...

As far as his original UFO encounter that excited him, he did not get any tangible evidence. Just his lengthy description and, what's basically an effective anti-troll video for now

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

What strikes my fancy about this is that I just finished watching a small clip of Encounters of the Thrid King featuring Richard Dreyfuss in the room where the news headlines shout out UFO's in Canada! Then I came here and found this before I decided to close down for the evening. On my blogspot I follow some photoblogspots, and tonight Peter featured French directors. One of them did a cameo appearance in the movie Encounters so he included it in his montage of French films and directors. The two that are most interesting are on Romy Schneider and Bridget Bardot. Hot stuff! I think that women still are more meaningful to men than ufo's. I just bet that the encounter with Bardot would get higher ratings than any film on unidentified vehicles. Or maybe men are more in love with vehicles than women...which is it?

SMR

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I cant help but think something is not right with all this.

I can hear helicopters in the background. The beacon light is very similar to that of a helicopter and I know helicopters living in San Diego - military and civilian/new choppers. I see them all, daily and at night as well as hear them. This video just has all the looks and sounds of helicopters.
At certain angles you would be surprised at what it 'looks' like an aircraft is doing or at what speed.

Another thing that bugs me is when there is an opportunity to get a good look at the object, the camera seems to take a dive in a totally different direction when it could have been easily moved over an inch or two. It then takes some time to get back to the location of this object. To me, in some areas of the video, there was no reason to go way off course of the object.

This is just what I see. I'm not saying this is a deliberate hoax. But I have my reservations.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
First off OP I would like to offer my apologies, you see day in day out we get many posters on ATS that are here to either wind people up or just look for attention. It normally goes something like thise....I saw a UFO and I filmed it but I can't work out how to get it from my camera to the internet. After many people jump in and offer instructions, we don't hear back from them ever again and the thread gets tossed.

That said I applaud you for uploading the video, returning and facing the critics. I have studied the video several times and it is difficult to reach a conclusion because of all the camera movement. I have paused various sections where the light(s) appear and tried to calculate thier flight patterns in order to determine whether or not the lights could be from a conventional aircraft. I am no expert but it looked like in one part of the video the lights moved in an erratic way (that different than the shaking of the camera) I myself have seen a UFO close up which moved in the same way. After a little searching I have manged to find that there has been increased UFO activity in Canada recently 2011 which leads me suspect that either the Canadian military are up to something or Canada has some involvement with EBE's.

Whatever it was, I am sure it will be back so have your camera at the ready and upload some fresh video evidence for us to pick through.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Ok that's what I though it was but it was hard to tell. If someone had the right software they could take out the shake from the video by using the moon as a reference. I saw it done on a tv program once but no idea what software they used.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hey there, I just wanted to finally post on this subject but here's the thing,
I live in the same city as the OP. The video you see is of a weird plane thats been flying around our city, I have no idea what plane it is, but its completely silent, i said to my wife that it's identical to a glider but.. who glides in the dark.
The plane has a blueishgreen light on one side an a red on the other and i think a white in the middle i'm not sure but its identical to this plane.

In the beginning of October my wife and I were driving home with our son from getting groceries and there was this large glowing orange orb that caught our attention. we were driving and it was enough for me to pull over and open the window and there was no sign. It looked identical to a street lamp orange orb glow but in the sky and floating slowly outside of city limits ( i'm out the edge of our city).
We watched it until it literally just went away, like someone shut it off. It didn’t have lights ON it, it appeared to BE a light. Its weird. Anyways so as soon as it went away, there was a helicopter that we didn’t hear a sound to scoot off in the same direction.
When you see an genuine sighting, its unbelievable, the feeling you have inside is exceptional. I mean you can see lights in the sky and your mind finds a template for it and clarifies what it is. But This light had no template except just this orange ball of light in the sky, SO much bigger than an airplane and a helicopter that there wasn’t even a comparison… it would be ludicrous to think it was a airplane or helicopter.
After the helicopter went out of distance we went home and talked about it and actually a few days later made a report on Mufon because we heard about that site when we started researching the light.

Within the week following my wife and I had some weird situations, the first was my wife ended up getting tailed for about 20/30 minutes by a ghost car ( I mean this could just be a coincidence but seriously after that day things never really seemed the same for us mentally and just in general) , Also days after there were helicopters flying around our area, repeatedly.
There was a situation where I came out of my house to go pick up my wife from work and as soon as I walked out heard this MASSIVE helicopter. It was passing over our house and when I went to my car and started to leave it did this crazy sharp turn and flew up and literally followed me all the way to my wifes work high enough for me to make out its size but no insignia on it. It could have been a cop copter ( as we just recently got one ) doing routine training or what not however it scared the hell out of me.

And now all of a sudden in our city we have a plane with green/blueish lights and a helicopter with blue/greenish lights. I would LOVE to know what these things are. The plane is absolutely silent but the helicopter does make some sounds. There are other helicopters that are flying around not making much noise but that plane is the weird one.

Just a few months ago on a completely unrelated situation my family and I were coming back from a visit to family out in the country, we were heading back into the city about 7:30 and on the gravel road we were on there was this massive light in the middle of the road, just one. It was about ½ mile away and it was massive, it didn’t fit the template of a car or a skidoo, it was far to bright. We pulled over and slowly progressed and it was if someone just turned the light off… I kept driving on the straight gravel road and there was A) no turn for this light to take B) no break lights or lights anywhere in the vicinity C) is in the winter time in the country, barely any trees and there were no lights around for miles other then house lights.
It just disappeared with no trace. We went through everything that we thought it could be and came up with nothing.. just a big white bright light in the middle of a road for about 20 seconds and then gone as if it was turned out.

So in regards to the OP, his sighting is probably legit as there seems to be a lot of activity in Winnipeg the past half year or so and the video he has is of a crazy quiet plane that’s in our area OR that Police Copter. In any situation, I ABSOLUTELY 100% believe the OP.
As for those who say “why don’t you get a picture’ .. seriously.. if you’ve been in that situation, the last thing on yoru mind is getting a camera or a freaking video because it comes when you don’t expect it, it rocks you to the core of your existence and when its done your left wanting more..

I think I’m gonna take some time later to make a thread regarding UFO’s in Winnipeg. I was really surprised how many Peggers are on here and how many have seen something.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Zzzzz thats a helicopter or plane... The video shows nothing but a blinking red light in the sky, gimme a break. You saying "its not a regular aircraft" cause you said so means absolutely nothing. The only strange movements in the entire video was your shakyass camera work. Why would a "ufo" have a blinking red light on it just like our planes/copters, they worried about crashing into other ufos? /eyeroll
edit on 18-2-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thanks for all the comments. I would like to point out, as I wrote several times, that this is NOT the UFOs I witnessed prior to this video. I believe this to be some kind of military helicopter, but a lot more advanced then average one. Also to answer someone's question from pages ago, No this was not Winnipeg's newly acquired police chopper. Before this video was shot I saw the helicopter close up as it flew no more then 50 ft from my balcony and it was giant, and for that reason alone I believe the bright objects I saw just prior were indeed alien craft.

I wanted to post this video to(shut up the negative posters that obviously live very fulfilling lives...) show that something was indeed circling the city after my sighting, and to see if anyone could have seen a similar circumstance, or could possibly name off some types of large military craft. Unfortunately their were more people calling me a lying troll then encouraging me to even try and post my videos at all. Even so, I still went out in a -25 snowstorm to purchase a memory card...

What I have learned from my history on ATS, and harshly with this thread is that most of the poster's on this website have little to no faith at all in their fellow members. It was mentioned that 'classically' people will make posts claiming to have witnessed something amazing and that they will soon provide video or picture evidence, and then are never heard of again because it was all made up.

I wonder, have any of the members that immediately label other's as being attention seeking trolls ever thought the reason why some people don't return is simply because they discover the majority of their fellow members have just insulted them, and already written them off as an obvious and blatent liar before they could even hit 'refresh'?

Why would someone in their right mind who discovers how much they are truly unappreciated and unwanted ever return in first place?

I however must not be in my right mind, because I will continue to return and post for those few that believe some people might actually be telling the truth....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun

I however must not be in my right mind, because I will continue to return and post for those few that believe some people might actually be telling the truth....

I've only been on here a short period of time and as said in one of my previous posts, you get em on all forums, mostly best ignored as they have nothing constructive to offer and comments usually made are full of childish babble.

Some of us have a little more patience, I wouldn't say faith, as it's not something I get down with, however, I'm in no rush....truth always outs in the end

Cheers for the vid posting mate.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

No one can tell you what you did or didnt see
Dont let the haters bother you just another type of troll is all. I did note that you received several apologies I hope that helped some. Please keep us informed the often quiet, but still I think the majority of us, are interested. Fascinating stuff perhaps some day we'll all get some answers.

SMR

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I would like to point out, as I wrote several times, that this is NOT the UFOs I witnessed prior to this video. I believe this to be some kind of military helicopter, but a lot more advanced then average one.

Ok you have to stop right there.
You started a thread getting all excited (and members) about a UFO you saw. That's great. But then you post a a video of what you are pretty sure is a helicopter ... why ? What interest do any of us have in a video of a helicopter in a UFO thread ? Regardless if you think it is a new advanced machine, it really has nothing to do when you want us to hear your story. It's as if you posted this video to make some think it was a different night (when you had your camera) of the UFO

I wanted to post this video to(shut up the negative posters that obviously live very fulfilling lives...) show that something was indeed circling the city after my sighting

Why would you post a video of a helicopter to shut people up about not believing your UFO story ?

SOMETHING HUGE IS FLYING OVER WINNIPEG RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I have recorded it several times now doing several patterns over and around the city. IT IS MASSIVE! i thought it was a helicopter but it's not!! and helicopter's can't move like this! *SNIP*isn't anyone else in WINNIPEG! dammit!

So what story you going to go with ...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I believe in order to make sense of my last post, you should do what any good investigator would do, and that is research. So in the case of this thread, that would actually mean going threw it's entirety, and seeing's how my actions are the subject of your confusion, I would suggest reading each and every single one of my post's here in this thread. I don't think an OP'er could have been any clearer...

If you are still confused I will write you off as a troll.

SMR

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
WOW! ... you got all defensive being called a troll and now resort to calling others trolls.
I have been on this site a very long time and hardly have time or desire to 'troll'

I did read every post in this thread as I have followed it from start until now.
Your story doesn't jive well with me and I have the right to have my own thoughts and opinions on the matter.

I am glad I did not rush to judgment and star and flag this ...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SMR

I dont think its all that surprising his defensiveness. Most people take quite a while to be able to brace so much negative comments, and all who see or experience things go through this. I won't even make a thread directly relating to my experiences or family sitings other than post a few comments here and there due to the kind of reponses here. Especially since its his first time of seeing and expressing he probably never would have realized what its like its easier to share some of this in the metaphysics threads not the ufology ones.

edit on 18-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
From your post "I am sorry if this post is a mess and full of errors, but I am trying to post this as fast as possible to see if ANYONE ELSE SEEN THESE OBJECTS? Is there anyone around Winnipeg??????? "

At which point i waited and waited for video of unidentified objects witnessed by the poster. Or we can call the objects U.F.O's for short.
What he failed to mention was that the video was of helicopters after the U.F.O had already disappeared.

SMR

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
What he failed to mention was that the video was of helicopters after the U.F.O had already disappeared.

THIS !

I'm also very weary of the video itself. How long have you had this phone/camera ? Have you used it before ?
The erratic movement was just one of the things I was paying attention to.
I have filmed objects before and even with my shaky, post hand surgery, I am able to focus and keep a pretty good track on an object. I also stay there until I feel I can stop what I am watching.
This video was all over the place and I know it is dark but you don't just go a little off course with it. You move completely away at a moment you could have got a pretty good idea of what the object was.
It was almost as if you knew a clear image of a man made craft was coming into view and so you made a quick pan away.

Again. this is just how I feel. I have no doubt you saw something. What that something is in my mind were helicopters ... both times.

I'm also leaning towards RC toys. There have been many hoax using them and my brother has a few and at night in the far distance these things can appear to be something other than man made or 'from earth'
They move erratically and fast. You can make them do things that life size versions are not able to do.
They also make little to no noise.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
do you live by the holiday towers?
edit on 18-2-2011 by donkeystyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

here, i fixed it for you

i can say difinitively that is the police helicopter with its light shining down.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Naturally. I'd make him some sort of offer for the right to publish the content, if authentic. He could shop around if he wanted to. But my commissions are relatively generous.

SMR

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DLEmperor

They are 'authentic' all right - authentic helicopters. That's all he has here.
If you want cool footage of helicopters and are willing to pay, let me give you my info

==========================================================
loagun,
I am not discounting the fact that you may have seen something previous to your uploaded video.
I am merely objective to your video which at first was a UFO then changed to helicopter(s).

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join