It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Witnessed My 1st UFO SIGHTINGS!! Over Winnipeg NOW!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
reply to post by BuffaloJoe

Would you mind describing the craft/incident in a little bit more detail while we wait please?
Would be much appreciated.

I'm sorry, I'm on my way out, but here is a link to the report I made at MUFON when it happened.

If the link does not work, use these details on MUFONS database search:
State: New York
County: Erie
Date of Event: 07/23/05
mufoncms.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Great job on that Loagun!! It would have been interesting to see that in person! It DOES from this point look like a helicopter or something, but like you said it was moving too fast and stuff.. I'm assuming you couldn't hear a helicopter or anything either eh?
Thanks for putting that up!! COOOOOL!! Keep your eyes open and your memory card in your phone! LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Flag for coming back...

star for video,, not just story....

and hi five.. for not being rude back,,, to the NAY-sayers

LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Thanks for all the good feedback and flags and stars ATS'ers
and Weeeden I bought a 16 gig micro SD cause they were onl sale for $29.99
) (a very good price for that size!).

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Actually the 'sideways' was caused by me turning my phone the right side up. I have a touch screen LG Bliss, and the camera program opens up automatically sideways. In all other programs I turn my phone from right side up to sideways the screen changes so that the program is always right side up(like an iphone). I assumed the video program would do the same thing, but apparently it stays whichever way it is when you start recording. I did not mean to record it on a side angle.
edit on 17-2-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
reply to post by FlySolo

No I face south I think? I just moved here last summer for a course from Toronto where I will be moving back to this summer. I am on Donald Street and my balcony faces the Parliament building so I have an amazing view from the 23rd floor. I can see the airport from where I am and when the planes come in they are very loud if your outside and listening. We should have been able to hear them if they were that type of technology very clearly.

If you're on Donald, then you looking west cause Donald runs north and everything else you mentioned is west of Donald.

Good luck in Winnipeg

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Why did you ask his address anyway? He just had a black op chopper casing him, whether he ends up talking himself out of thinking that or not. If they even go close to him they can come knock on my door, the coffees on and I really have alot I'd like to tell them. The lecture about time to make U-Turns in their lives and say no to all corruption has come.

Mind you they know for him too. It doesnt matter I don't think discussing his location is a smart thing to do.

Edit to add: My interest in the manitoba legislature building and officials just shot right up.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm sorry, but what are you talking about

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Very nice video. Thanks. Any other events you know of going on there?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hi,, i was your very first poster,, one of the ones who had to work the next day ,,tap,,tap,, that being said u were true too your word, shouldn't have baited whatshisname but eyy, u had the video,

Now in my opinion i think u picked up an N.O.R.A.D operation,, possibly that scenario first?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

There is no reason for Norad to be in Winnipeg dude.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm very confused. I can clearly hear a helicopter and can see what appears to be a helicopter circling around. And the moon. What am I supposed to be looking at

(not rubbishing the OP at all - genuinely confused
)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Do you know that when you watch, say a helicopter with it's lights blinking at a distance, and it turns, that it looks like it has stopped for a while and then goes in the other direction and that if it has sped up (it actually appears to have increased in speed!! Woah, imagine that!!). Of course no one thinks of this because they want to believe in alien spacecraft. Of course a real UFO is not an alien spacecraft, it is actually something flying that has yet to be identified.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

" it is actually something flying that has yet to be identified. " i think that would be your summary then?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff56
reply to post by WhateverHappens

There was another link talking about the same NORAD exercise earlier in the thread. The location mentioned in your link is approximately 1500 miles East of Winnipeg, where the OP saw whatever he saw. Of course there's a chance that other military exercises may have been what the OP saw, but it wouldn't be the specific exercise described in that article.

Hopefully he does come back later today with whatever pictures and/or video he may have taken.

Just remembering posts.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Nice post Loagun, perhaps you should invest in a stand alone camera and a cheap tripod.

To me it looks like a conventional aircraft, but that might just be the video quality.
Good luck with any future sightings!

edit on 18-2-2011 by DGenR8 because: correct spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm sure someone already mentioned this but report it to the mufon ufo stalker! Your sighting is very intriguing though I wish you took some images

ah well, we can never have our cake and eat it to eh?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hey Loagun thanks for posting your story and video! I have been a long time lurker of ATS and being a fellow Winnipeger I was compelled to sign up and post!

I can say that I have seen this exact object last Friday night doing the exact same thing as your video. I wasn't watching the skys last night, but I have a feeling you will be seeing this much more often. That was the new police helicopter that is in your video.

It caught me by surprise too, and startled me a few times while watching it for a couple hours through the window. It is unlike any other helicopter or airplane I have ever seen. The red and green lights on either side are solid 100% of the time, they never blink like a traditional aircraft. The spotlight on the front is a very bright white too. So depending on which angle it was traveling I saw a different colour light. It fly's in very erratic flight patterns, and is very very quiet compared to helicopters I have seen in the past.

On Friday my friend and I were playing video games at his house on Spence St (very bad area of the city for other people). All of a sudden I see this solid green light fly by in the distance, then shortly thereafter it did a slow fly by. Over the couple hours it showed all of its sides, but it was trying to search for someone obviously. I made the mistake to go outside to take a leak and it quickly did a very low and slow pass over my head while I did my business. I waved hello.
It was so quiet for some reason, but it is the solid lights on it that catches peoples eyes.

But keep looking Loagun! There are several strange things over Winnipeg. I have seen a few over the years.

------------------------------

And to the people a couple of pages back talking about the large bright orange ball back in September 2010 in Transcona. I totally saw those too, along with the rest of my family. But I saw it in Charleswood around 9:00-9:30. It was like a larger street bulb hovering/ moving extremely slow towards the North. It was about 40-50 ft in the air and moved extremely slow. It made no sound whatsoever. It looked like the bottom of it was on fire. it was the strangest thing I have ever seen. It followed the street line exactly traveling North and I never saw it again once I lost it on the horizon. It made my hair stand up. But really cool nonetheless.

Good to see that there are fellow Winnipegers on this board! I'll have to post if I ever see something again!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by the cynic jester

In that case can you tell me if this could be Venus over Toronto or is it biggger?

abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join