It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Witnessed My 1st UFO SIGHTINGS!! Over Winnipeg NOW!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

thank you

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Great video, S&F for the content. I wish I could also give you a S&F for putting up with all the troll crap in this post. Nice job!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i'm getting motion sick from all the movement in that video. Good video otherwise. The fact that the light is red and blinking makes me think of an aircraft like a helicopter or something.

What's the big blue thing at 4:10?

It looks like it's flying a grid pattern.
edit on 17-2-2011 by exile1981 because: added question from watching it again

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Please accept my apologies. It was a bit of knee jerk reaction to Berneard Schnitzelism.
Also I should have checked the number of posts that you had made before I posted.
I shall endeavour to be more conscientious in future.
If I could have found the appropriate emoticon it would be here->
edit on 17-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

Which big blue thing? I don't know which object your talking about. I initially thought it(they?) were helicopter(s) too like the first one I saw, but the helicopter didn't have that kind of lighting on it. This object too you can notice after the 2:40 mark goes to a fairly high altitude very quickly. If it's some other kind of military craft I believe it to be more advanced then a helicopter. A lot bigger too.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Man that was like the Blair Witch of UFOlogy. I was getting sick because the camera was bouncing about so much. Other than that, I suppose it could have been a helicopter. I didn't see it do anything that normal terrestrial craft cannot do. Did I miss something?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

I had to step in and back you up home boy

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sorry for calling you a troll, like Mr Wayne above, the Schnitzel-threads have left me a bit paranoid. You delivered
but the strobing light we see in your video leads me to suspect that this is just a helicopter.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

The red covered object/craft/ufo is very similar to the ones we had seen over and over again, for 1 1/2 years ,all of my children. Very low that went soundlessly over our roof, pinged us to go back outside. My son stood up and said its back, and we went back out it flew over again. We did see under the light on one of occasions. They would do one of 3 things at our roofline: disappear, arc way up high, or the rarest one was fly straight, I think that was only once or twice. When it did that, the city glow started at our roof as we were on the edge of town and it was a saucer, about 30 feet in diameter. It was also chased by black chopper, and would blink ahead, each tiime the chiopper caught up.

Now I don't know for certain this IS the same type of craft, but it looks identical from that distance, that is what they looked like up higher. Not surprised the chopper went by your window, they probably didn't like you filming it.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Your forgive.... I suppose. This video may indeed be of a man craft(and most likely is) as it circled the city about 5 or 6 times after my UFO sighting. I recorded 3 here before I ran out of memory as apparently my phone was set on 'super fine' quality.

I don't believe it to be a helicopter though. It moved up and towards the moon too fast over it's course to be a simple helicopter.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Oh 4:10, I read 4:50 for some reason. That was the moon at 4:10. It was so clear last night the Moon was amazingly bright. About an hour or two after this video it was up over the city more clearly from my view and had a giant circle around it. That phenonenon is not new as lot's of people have seen it though. Too had its completely gray outside and overcast right now. I was hoping to see if I could spot anything tonight again after my crappy video's last night

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thanks for getting the video up.

I'm not really sure what to make of it though. The shakiness and the poor image quality make it very hard to make out any really strong details. And that's not a jab at you loagun, you did what you could with the equipment you had available. We can't ask for more than that.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Please, a member with his record - you thought was Bernard? Did you even look at his profile before calling Troll? Bernard (who was here last night twice, for about 3 min each), always pulls his crap in an intro. He's never a well established ATS member with many posts, many flags, many stars, and a few applauds.

Sorry, I tend to rant at times.

I tend to believe that the OP knows what a helicopter looks like, and sounds like. He saw something that didn't fit the norm, and he posted/recorded it. That's what I want from ATS.

Thanks OP!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It may just be my imagination and suspicious mind but this video posted to youtube on Nov.6 2010 looks eerily similar to the video posted by the OP .

Did you film this one too loagun ?
edit on 17-2-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WhateverHappens

Thank you

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

No I have never posted any video's on line before.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Thank you for sticking it out, I'm glad your thread wasn't lost to obscurity.

Red light and a strobe, could be a plane. However I'm on your side, I have a feeling you've seen planes flying at night before

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You get a flag.

I have been lurking until you came back. I used to live in a wpg and saw the exact same thing with friends in '97 except there were two of them and were orange/red with no deviation in colors. One flew casual but the other was zig zagging, accelerating and stopping on a dime. We were at the blue note on Portage looking South.

Curious, which way is your balcony pointing? North West of the Parliament?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No I face south I think? I just moved here last summer for a course from Toronto where I will be moving back to this summer. I am on Donald Street and my balcony faces the Parliament building so I have an amazing view from the 23rd floor. I can see the airport from where I am and when the planes come in they are very loud if your outside and listening. We should have been able to hear them if they were that type of technology very clearly.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
It may just be my imagination and suspicious mind but this video posted to youtube on Nov.6 2010 looks eerily similar to the video posted by the OP .

Did you film this one too loagun ?
edit on 17-2-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Either there is a recessive gene in Canadians that causes them to record UFOs sideways, or they know how to edit videos.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join