It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Witnessed My 1st UFO SIGHTINGS!! Over Winnipeg NOW!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Here is something for us to look at while we wait for the OP to get back with that memory card LOL.

There was a similar video to the one you linked us to that was briefly discussed on this thread... abovetopsecret.com back in January that was seen in Chemainus, B.C. It was in response to a different video that was seen in Victoria B.C. I think one of the members said it is Jupiter, but I am not sure if I agree with them.

edit on 17-2-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm not saying you didn't see something. There's constant air traffic in Winnipeg, and NUMEROUS helicopters not just one police chopper. We have army planes flying overhead all the time , and local air-traffic.

I will confirm that it was a nice clear night out last night, you could see the moon and stars easily. I watched the sky for almost 25 minutes after reading your post, then I signed up for an ATS account to give my 2 cents.

I definitely believe that our planet is visited sometimes. Just that last night I didn't see anything in my area is all. I always have my head up to see whats going on.

Waiting patiently for the video.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Damn, Wish i saw this earlier
(

Im in Winnipeg but sadly wasnt watching the sky. Hopefully those photos turn out.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alphacore

may i give you your first "star" alphacore...(for kind Patience)

welcome

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Oo, that is a weird ufo, it looks like an Easter egg! If it's a planet, how come it's egg-shaped? The surface lines and tiny spot make it look like Jupiter though. But I don't know why Jupiter (or Venus etc.) would appear to have it's top half dark colored in a sharp cut. I'm NO (**understatement**) expert on either planets or videos (films etc).

Love your avatar picture, a man and his baby!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
When the OP says he will return ? I hope he not living in Alaska ... my informations says that there is shortage of memory cards.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Winnipeg is -6 GMT, which means 1 hour behind EST. I am in EST and it is 5:35 PM and 4:35 PM where the OP is.

They said supper time so hopefully they will be back soon. The LG Bliss phone they mentioned has a 2.0 MP camera so I am afraid the pictures or video may not be that good of quality. Looks like we have no choice but to wait... How dare the OP be out tending to real life affairs while we wait for the footage!

Just kidding OP

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Afcourse i was just kidding and bumping the thread

Let's wait

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Enjoy it OP, you'll never look at the sky the same way again. You will endlessly watch for a repeat. My first and only sighting was low elevation and outrageous. As time passes, its easy to write it off as seeing things. Fortunately for me, I stopped in the middle of a thruway exit, stuck my head out the window and watched it fly off fast behind me. There's simply no debunking it. It was 4-years ago and I wasn't crazy then and I'm sure not crazy now. My experience gives me a inner peace when I read of other people's sightings. I don't get wound up in proving their experiences true or false - that believe it or not is a pleasant change. If for nothing else, it was worth it just for that.

Personally, I believe in some kind of telepathic cloaking glitch that allows few if any to spot these anomalies.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BuffaloJoe

Would you mind describing the craft/incident in a little bit more detail while we wait please?
Would be much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
Okay one more reply. Point out exactly how I follow the basic Troll MO to a T? Also provide refference to any of my previous posts from any thread pointing out where I was a troll to a T. Please, please for your own credibility do this so you don't look like a moron.

Post the video and prove me wrong. I'm not afraid of looking like a moron on the internet.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm uploading right now....

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

It depends on how much the internal memory on the phone has. If it is a newer phone, I would ASSUME that it has a decent amount of internal memory.
edit on 17-2-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by loagun
Okay one more reply. Point out exactly how I follow the basic Troll MO to a T? Also provide refference to any of my previous posts from any thread pointing out where I was a troll to a T. Please, please for your own credibility do this so you don't look like a moron.

Post the video and prove me wrong. I'm not afraid of looking like a moron on the internet.

You still have not shown how I am a troll to the T. You must have a really negative life...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

hey thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
this caught my attention. 2 weeks ago on saturday. me and my girlfriend were driving from my house which is about 5 miles north of Lansing MI. we were headed to the country part on the outs of lansing in a small city called Laingsburg. heading towards laingsburg which was east on Round Lake Rd. i noticed a very bright, brighter than the brightest star in the sky moving at a very very slow almost not moving speed. this thing was GLOWING bright orange and had a SLOW red pulsing light directly underneath. i cant tell you what shape it was because it was too bright to see. but i wanted to stop and look at it more, but my girlfriend didnt want to. as we kept driving it was still moving very very slowly. than about a mile or 2 behind it another one appeared. one was obviously following the other. both moving at the same speed and both glowing bright orange with the same pulsing slow red light underneath. i stayed at her house for about 2 hours and they were still in the general area. 20 mins passed and i looked again and saw nothing.

i think its crazy how 2012 is getting closer and closer and more and more unexplained things are starting to happen...especially alien related.

edit: oh and as for why they are always glowing. its due to their propulsion systems. obviously way more advanced than general knowledge of the public. but once its released oil is no longer going to be needed. its an advanced system using protons and neutrons and when they react with each other on the meeting point of the craft (or sides of the craft) while the top of the craft is positively charged with an accelerator inside. and the bottom flowing with neutrons. they are able to basically swim in the earth magnetic field. and in some videos they look like they are floating...which they are literally floating in the magnetic fields of the earth.

there was my 2 cents

edit on 17-2-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Okay I have uploaded the second video I recorded last night and here it is. Unfortunately, and this is going to work against me as apparently I am a 'troll' here... my first video didn't turn out because 1. I grabbed my camera too late 2. I didn't have it on night setting as I had never used the camera before and 3. the objects were too far away by the time i had my video recorder setup. However this video turned out...

I admit the first part is choppy, crappy, and looks all over the place, and that's because it is. I was trying to record everything from different parts of the sky which turned out, well like that. The good part begins at 2:50.

I am somewhat embarrassed by my narration because I come off like a crazy person at times... but you have to understand I was excited. Especially at the part where I saw the 'other massive object' above my head...lol. Unfortunately that object didn't show up because it was very dark in colour and I don't think I aimed properly.

The thing that flew over my head out of nowhere wasn't what I had initially seen. That object was almost too dark for me to even see. It was very, very high up, quadrilateral in shape, and I only saw it that one time before it went past building and out of view. The first objects I saw were both very bright white coloured objects that changed to either blue then red, then yellow*(the first) or the second which was white then blue or red, and back to white(I'd have to look at my original post to clarify).

What are in these video's showed up after the first objects. I am not writing them off as extraterrestrial/UFOs but I am not at the same time agreeing they were helicopters like I first thought. There was in fact a massive helicopter that flew very close to my balcony right after I saw the first two objects. I thought because it was obviously a helicopter there was no point in recording it, however I realize now it would have been nice to actually show that because it was a rather odd occurrence at that hour(midnightish).

Anyhow here's the video...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Your link is not working.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

here, i fixed it for you

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
At the end when I said 'the objects coming' again I saw the same kind of lights off in the distance and thought the first two objects(or 1 of them) was coming back, and then it disappeared. If someone knows how to righten up the video maybe we can see a little more detail.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join