It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Witnessed My 1st UFO SIGHTINGS!! Over Winnipeg NOW!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Im just gonna say that I don't think the usual troll MO is to say I live in a major city and I see UFOs right now someone please look up. It couldn't be much easier to acquire some pics of lights in the night sky which have never proved anything at all one way or another. Trolls make any real sightings moot for all the pointless chaff that gets posted everywhere and that is where the real damage is done.
Good Luck to All

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Could this have been the same thing original poster saw?

Toronto Giant Object Sighting

"A giant hexahedron cluster UFO hovering for approximately 2hrs. over Toronto this morning. This is an intelligent living enttity (a community of living entities) and not a space vehicle such as a spaceship - nonetheless the entity cluster is of alien origin and is able to travel and live in space."

Perhaps OP saw many small things together as one giant entity ... he couldn't see the space between them so it appeared as a giant UFO?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

No Im not in winnipeg, This was seen in a village 4miles from sheffield city center in the united kingdom, County being South Yorkshire.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sorry I ended up going to bed after watching the sky for an hour, and then trying to connect my LG Bliss to my computer. I have th cord(i just got the phone) but i can't get a connection I guess without a memory card in the phone. I am on my way to buy one now.

Thanks for the support/and non support lol. Anyways I am off now to get what I need to post my video. Hopefully I will have it up by dinner time. Bye for now....

As for the poster on the first page that said they had been watching the sky for 25 minutes before their post and saw nothing.... I really don't know what to say to that except you must be blind... It was like an air show last night.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
Sorry I ended up going to bed after watching the sky for an hour, and then trying to connect my LG Bliss to my computer. I have th cord(i just got the phone) but i can't get a connection I guess without a memory card in the phone. I am on my way to buy one now.

How did you record the UFO on your phone without a memory card?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thanks for the support/and non support lol. Anyways I am off now to get what I need to post my video. Hopefully I will have it up by dinner time. Bye for now....

As for the poster on the first page that said they had been watching the sky for 25 minutes before their post and saw nothing.... I really don't know what to say to that except you must be blind... It was like an air show last night.

Good for you, can't wait to see the vid, and glad to see you're not a troll...Let's hope there's not a baby found abandoned nearby, or the Jerusalem baby will have an arch nemesis!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
reply to post by loagun

Hey friend i'm in winnipeg manitoba too. I missed that light incident yoru talking about but I can tell you that i have seen those exact lights, There's these weird ass planes flying around our city right now at night, its been going on for a few months now. the plane has a red/blue/white light and they dont blink so its very strange. they are absolutely silent.
Also there are a lot of helicopters circling our city for the past few months.
Basically it started back in September. my wife and I saw a UFO in the Transcona area, it was a Sold Ball of orange and it hovered with no sound slowly out the I think north east area of the city just past the perimeter.
it was shortly followed by a few helicopters and we never seen the light before. its like a street light but up int he sky.. with the same orb function.
perhaps if you see it again, shoot me an email and we'll take a look to. I'll U2U my info.
Cheers buddy.

Oh look someone saw the same thing, and yet I am a troll? God some of your are creeps. If you are labelling me as a 'troll' or a 'liar' I would suggest that anyone one of you individuals doing so take a look at my post history and point out ANYWHERE where I have made false acusations, or made up lies.

I very regularly post here on ATS, and PROVIDE links to back up my claims. My post last night IF YOU CARE TO READ IT was to alert People in the area, and see if they could go and look at what I was looking at. I live right downtown, face the parliament building, and on the 23rd floow which gave me an awesome view of what I saw last night. It also made it obvious that if I could see what I saw from my point of view flying across the entire city then other people could easily see it.

All I have to say is that some of you really have to grow up, and get a life.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

The phone itself has a 1 gig memory built in. Okay I am off to get my stuff, some of you really piss me off...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The phone itself has a 1 gig memory built in. Okay I am off to get my stuff, some of you really piss me off...

Nice. Don't worry about what people on the internet think about you.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by 9Cib27
It's a stain on the ATS community that we have this many forum members coming to this thread to say how much they can't stand people like this, theres weeds in every garden, pics or gtfo, ect, ect.

You parasites should be ashamed. Original Poster has no reason to just create a thread and get everyone worked up. You haven't even given him proper reply post before you started debunking and insulting.

No, trolls are a stain on the ATS community. We are not parasites, we just have enough experience to spot a troll when we see one. The OP follows the basic troll MO to a T, unless we see pics real soon the OP will get banned.
edit on 17-2-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

Okay one more reply. Point out exactly how I follow the basic Troll MO to a T? Also provide refference to any of my previous posts from any thread pointing out where I was a troll to a T. Please, please for your own credibility do this so you don't look like a moron.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

THANKS for that newsmedia link, it is important. Good post.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Not sure if this has anything to do with what you saw, but apparently NORAD has been conducting some exercises.

NORAD

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

I can record on my phone without the memory card in it. It stores it in the phones memory, which doesn't have as much room as a memory card. But if I want to put it on my computer, or transfer it anywhere, I have to put it onto my memory card and put it in the computer that way.. it's a Pain in the arse!

OP, don't let the critics get to you.. keep in mind how many times people put up hoax's here.. then the people with real stuff get jumped on like crazy.. Trust me, been there!!! HUGS.. hope to see your vid! It sounds really interesting! You're lucky to see something like that!!! I'm a constant sky watcher, and never see anything good!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WhateverHappens

There was another link talking about the same NORAD exercise earlier in the thread. The location mentioned in your link is approximately 1500 miles East of Winnipeg, where the OP saw whatever he saw. Of course there's a chance that other military exercises may have been what the OP saw, but it wouldn't be the specific exercise described in that article.

Hopefully he does come back later today with whatever pictures and/or video he may have taken.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Could this have been the same thing original poster saw?

Toronto Giant Object Sighting

"A giant hexahedron cluster UFO hovering for approximately 2hrs. over Toronto this morning. This is an intelligent living enttity (a community of living entities) and not a space vehicle such as a spaceship - nonetheless the entity cluster is of alien origin and is able to travel and live in space."

Perhaps OP saw many small things together as one giant entity ... he couldn't see the space between them so it appeared as a giant UFO?

Would this have been part of NORAD excercises though? Doesn't look and behave like Air Force stuff. (See vid.)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

i live in winnipeg. [snip] , its sooo grey outside. how can you see anything?
edit on 17/2/11 by masqua because: Removed remark which could be taken as a personal attack

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

and regarding the helicopter, could it be the new police chopper our city just got last month?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

very exciting.. did you view it on the phone???

did it come out??

i'll wait with a positive atti-dude

lol

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about the comments mate, it's like it on ALL forums.
Some people have no patience, others just tag on with what some say without looking themselves. As with the case of the troll argument.

I only joined a couple of days ago and for a forum that wants to know the truth, it seems there are a few members, some longer running than others, who won't truely sceptically analyse things and fail to have patience, especially when others ask a question they don't know the answer to.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WhateverHappens

Sorry, but those aren't even taking place in the same provinces lol. Ottawa and Montreal are quite a bit East of Winnipeg

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join