It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Witnessed My 1st UFO SIGHTINGS!! Over Winnipeg NOW!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Here we go again, 'I saw my first UFO got some pictures but'.......

Can't work out how to upload on PC

The battery needs charging

Problem with PC

Pictures didn't come out

Don't know how to upload on youtube

Please, why don't people get their pictures/videos first of all then post a thread that we can disect and look in to. Will we ever hear back from the OP ? maybe, will we ever see the pictures/video not a chance.

Tsk

edit on 17-2-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
What a shame.
It's posters like this that make ATS members so cynical and confrontational which puts other potential earnest posters off from telling their stories.

But I guess all gardens have weeds.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Why is there such a huge desire for "pictures" or "videos" if they could be fakes anyway?
For me some stories - and my own sighting of a Triangle a few days ago - are better evidence than YouTube videos.
And now please be honest - if someone takes a picture of a huge triangle or whatever where it's very clear to see that it's not a human object, would the most skeptics say "CGI - CGI - CGI" (or reflection)?
edit on 17-2-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
What a shame.
It's posters like this that make ATS members so cynical and confrontational which puts other potential earnest posters off from telling their stories.

What a rude comment. I'm glad the poster posted. You go do your own homework. The nudge is a big one. Look up, meditate, seek for yourself.

We've have some very interactive in my family, and would never dream of trying to waste a scecond of it to snap an irrelevant, poor quality shot.

The black chopper showing was interesting. The signature must have been picked, and the craft showed itself for a bit too long.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Sounds interesting but by judging by some of the comments here, you would be better posting it elsewhere as there are too many on here who can't even wait long enough for the video to be put online before calling you over.
It's no wonder people say nothing, with some of the attitudes.

And as said, if you think it's a hoax, why the rush for wanting to see the images?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarblazerUK
And as said, if you think it's a hoax, why the rush for wanting to see the images?

So we can all pat ourselves on the back and say "we told you so"

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

So we can all pat ourselves on the back and say "we told you so"

And that is something to be proud of? I mean come on, this person believes it, so when the images are forth coming, it can be said what it is or what it isn't. No need to act like a big kid n point fingers. Some people are just uninformed and nothing more.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by BruceWayne
What a shame.

What a rude comment. I'm glad the poster posted. You go do your own homework. The nudge is a big one. Look up, meditate, seek for yourself.

We've have some very interactive in my family, and would never dream of trying to waste a scecond of it to snap an irrelevant, poor quality shot.

The black chopper showing was interesting. The signature must have been picked, and the craft showed itself for a bit too long.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I think what we may have here is a misunderstanding.
And I take on board that I may have jumped the gun on this one. And I hope I have. Sincerely. But we have been getting Schnitzeled quite a lot recently.
So I apologise where apologies are due.
However the OP offered to post photos. They so far have not. It doesn't really matter to me whether the photos are posted or not, but I think that the day after such a life changing occurrence when they were eager to post on here and get feedback immediately that the poster has not returned (with or without photos) with some sort of update.
I hope they do return and follow through. And I apologise again if I have ruffled any feathers as that was not my intention.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I, for one, was disappointed that the OP never came back with footage last night. I went to bed feeling deflated after the huge teasing that went on for the first few posts, and then.....nothing. I don't think wanting to see the footage for myself is asking too much. If YOU don't care about seeing it, bully for you.

But if you'll note my last coupla posts, my impatience changed to worry. This member never came back at all last night. I sure hope that nothing bad happened where they live. It began to sound ominous before they disappeared on us. Huge low-flying helicopters and terror...it's enough to make you really fear for their safety, assuming it's true.

Here's hoping that they weren't abducted: by extra-terrestrial or all-too-terrestrial beings!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The Winnipeg police had just recently aquired a helicopter, a sight never seen before in that city. This copter makes low level flights so i can see where misidentifying can be an issue.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by StarblazerUK

I was speaking as 3rd party with underlying tones of inflated egotistical patronisation.

The truth is one can post a photo and video of an actual craft and alien on this forum, yet still people will call it a hoax and then give themselves a pat on the back. This is how serious it has become.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Seems to be a regualar thing after I witnessed a hovering disc 'no not a triangle but a gun metal colours blurry disc in the night sky on 4 th october 2009, at exactly 8:16pm..sunday night. No good estimate but around 5,000 10,000 ft up pretty huge craft at that height!. hovered silent in the sky, before seeing the disc our eyes were set on a Orange fire ball object that looked to be unstable which was at a lower altitude just few hundred feet above the roofs of the housing estate. The orange ball was dropping hot molten looking blobs over the area it was, which is something Id never seen or heard of ever before. The orange ball then after 5 minutes of hovering silent propulsed itself vertical, straight up to the heavens! gained its ideal height with a matter of 20-30 secs, we tracked the orange ball, which turned a faint red dot as it increased in height. Then only describe seeing random red dots in a confined area where it .ed.... the red random dots went out...and we were presented with the disc shaped object.

The describe slowly cruised at the height mentioned previously then disappeared for a matter of 3 secs, reappeared as it was directly over the 'M18 motorway increased rapidly in speed.

Now this is were the helicopter business comes into the situation, Prox...10-15 minutes after seeing the objects, a merlin which is a military helicopter (I know a little about choppers by the way~) Flew over the village circuled us twice and then .ed in the exact direction of the craft!

I believe that the crew of the chopper were sent to intercept and ward what ever we were witnessing away...whether it was a military craft or of ET origin only they know... thats all I can add to this!

Its been over 18months since me and my bro witnessed this, not a day goes by without me thinking about it... It also worries me that William cooper after watching a few of his videos 'states that they are real' Im no longer in doubt about that, but the other things he mentioned more sinister things/ Im no longer skeptical about those things either, which is extremely worrying to say the least.

Theres things going on in the world, things being covered up for what reason whether for our own good im not sure, but they are going to great length to keep it away from us.

If that wasnt Military experiment craft then it can only have been 'you know what'

thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Please, why don't people get their pictures/videos first of all then post a thread that we can disect and look in to. Will we ever hear back from the OP ? maybe, will we ever see the pictures/video not a chance.

Obvious troll tactic, easy to spot. The T&C should read "pics in the opening post or gtfo"

edit on 17-2-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What a waste...........................I hate these guys..............

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It's a stain on the ATS community that we have this many forum members coming to this thread to say how much they can't stand people like this, theres weeds in every garden, pics or gtfo, ect, ect.

You parasites should be ashamed. Original Poster has no reason to just create a thread and get everyone worked up. You haven't even given him proper reply post before you started debunking and insulting.

You're frauds the lot of you. Original Poster also asked if anyone in Winnepeg also saw the incident, which means he clearly believed in what he was seeing and expected others to see it. The only person that said they were in the town and saw nothing was a new created account and could be a fake.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

Thanks for your own eyewitness testimony, that was very interesting. Well this thread was good for something, after all.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
It's a stain on the ATS community that we have this many forum members coming to this thread to say how much they can't stand people like this, theres weeds in every garden, pics or gtfo, ect, ect.

You parasites should be ashamed. Original Poster has no reason to just create a thread and get everyone worked up. You haven't even given him proper reply post before you started debunking and insulting.

No, trolls are a stain on the ATS community. We are not parasites, we just have enough experience to spot a troll when we see one. The OP follows the basic troll MO to a T, unless we see pics real soon the OP will get banned.
edit on 17-2-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
x
edit on 17-2-2011 by jonibelle because: please remove, mods!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Hey friend i'm in winnipeg manitoba too. I missed that light incident yoru talking about but I can tell you that i have seen those exact lights, There's these weird ass planes flying around our city right now at night, its been going on for a few months now. the plane has a red/blue/white light and they dont blink so its very strange. they are absolutely silent.
Also there are a lot of helicopters circling our city for the past few months.
Basically it started back in September. my wife and I saw a UFO in the Transcona area, it was a Sold Ball of orange and it hovered with no sound slowly out the I think north east area of the city just past the perimeter.
it was shortly followed by a few helicopters and we never seen the light before. its like a street light but up int he sky.. with the same orb function.
perhaps if you see it again, shoot me an email and we'll take a look to. I'll U2U my info.
Cheers buddy.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

omg was that in Winnipeg too? I think my wief and I saw the same thing in teh Transcona area without hte blobs of metal dropping... our sighting was at about 7:30/8:00 Pm

Wait you said 2009, this was in 2010 for our sighting, my apologies. but VERY similar
edit on 17-2-2011 by srbouska because: oops misread

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join