It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Witnessed My 1st UFO SIGHTINGS!! Over Winnipeg NOW!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I just witnessed my first UFO sittings of my life!!!! I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba(Canada), and for anyone that lives here they are still moving around in the shy, but since they are appearing and reappearing from different locations I am wondering if there is more then just the two objects???

I stepped out onto my balcony to look up at the Moon(i live on the 23 floor) when a bright light caught my sight from the opposite direction i was looking. I looked at the object and of course just assumed it was a plane. it was slowly traveling towards the north, until it just stopped in dead area. I stared at the hovered bright object blankly for about a minute until I finally said out loud 'OMG IT'S A UFO'. It stayed in it's hover for about 2/3 minutes until it then proceeded to move south(completely opposite of it's original northbound travel).

I watched it for another minute until I noticed another bright light out of the corner of my eye coming from south east of the city. It then stopped mid air and hovered for a moment. Then it started up again alternation between fast, and almost crawling(very slow) as it continued to move west until i couldn't see it anymore.

I then remembered the 1st object and looked all around trying to locate it. I thought it was gone until I noticed it way, way, way up high in the sky off towards the south end of the city. I watched both objects until I couldn't see them anymore.

Aside from these I have now seen about 4 bright objects(may or may not be the original objects) come in and out of visibility as they fly across the south end of the city, meaning they are visible, and then disappear, then reappear.

It is a completely clear night out, so they aren't moving behind any clouds, they are actually appearing and disappearing. The strange thing too is that they were all completely silent. If I am out on my balcony and watching an airliner land at the airport on the west end of the city(I can see the airport from my balcony) there is always a loud rumbling from the engine. I did not once hear any noise at all as I watched these things fly around. They were silent themselves, except after the 2nd object appeared 2 or 3 dogs started howling so loud from down on the streets somewhere. It was so eerie I have never heard dogs that loud from my apartment.

I should also mention color. The first object started out blinking blue(which is why i thought it was a plane) until it turned solid white, then red, then blinking red, then back to white, then blue, then yellow, and when I relocated it high up in the sky it was red.

The 2nd started out white, then blinking red, then solid red, then back to white and it stayed white.

I am sorry if this post is a mess and full of errors, but I am trying to post this as fast as possible to see if ANYONE ELSE SEEN THESE OBJECTS? Is there anyone around Winnipeg???????

I did attempt to record both objects of my camera on my cell. I hope they turn out! I am going to check them out now!!!!

I just want to add how f*cking lucky I feel that I have finally got to see something amazing like this. This made my last few boring years of life totally worth it. Wow.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
ok first --------->triangulate,, text your friends get them started
2. Authenticate get upstanding community members just to verify ya theres something, then go from there.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Your lucky if your telling the truth. I'd get as many people as you can to see it, and if the report is big enough then you might have something. Or any other evidence to capture it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
hopefully those phone uploads go well

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I was just out on my balcony again and seen the biggest helecopter I have ever seen in my life... I didn't know Canada even owned helecopters that big... It zoomed across the sky above the downtown from the west to the east. This however is a completely different object from the 2 'UFOs' I saw first, because I could clearly hear it's motor as it flew overhead.

Now I don't know what to think. A coincidence that a giant helicopter just flew over the city minutes after I seen 2 UFO's? Or is someone tracking them? Or were they government crafts?? God damn....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I hope you are getting as much footage as possible!! You gonna upload that tonite?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

I witnessed several spectacular ufo sightings in my home town back in the late '70s. A flapwave was underway, I learned. Well, close on the heels of those sometimes, were these massively -huge- (what looked like C130 USAF transport planes) I sat there in the backyard of the family house and just watched them circulate around. Very peculiar though, I -cannot- recall alot of noise from those.
So this phenomenon definitely means something, but I'm unable to figure what.........
I believe you.
(By-th-way 'Skeptics' I have no proof, I could care LESS if you believe me PHPHTTT)
edit on 17-2-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

I'm hoping you have some footage or your pictures turn out. Any sightings in Canada are of particular interest to me. I am constantly watching the skies and have seen odd things that end up being nothing, so you can imagine my envy if you are really experiencing something extraordinary.

Keeps your eyes peeled on local media as well. You never know you might have corroborating witnesses come forward independently. Flag from me because I hope there's more to this story.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'm reading from various sources that there's been a lot of claimed UFO activity in Canada the last few days. Strange that NORAD is also conducting training up there tomorrow: NORAD Training in Canada

Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I hope your footage turns out well. I'm really looking forward to seeing it if so. Being Canadian myself, I too am very interested in any unknown and/or mysterious objects seen in our skies.

Hopefully you have some friends or neighbours getting their own footage/pictures as well. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, hope to see more come out of it.

Thanks for sharing OP.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
SOMETHING HUGE IS FLYING OVER WINNIPEG RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I have recorded it several times now doing several patterns over and around the city. IT IS MASSIVE! i thought it was a helicopter but it's not!! and helicopter's can't move like this! *SNIP*isn't anyone else in WINNIPEG! dammit!
edit on 17-2-2011 by Skyfloating because: Profanity Removed

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Just please keep recording and don't worry about posting it til you catch all you can!! Good luck

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
@Whisper67: The location listed for the NORAD exercise in that article is about 1500 miles East of where the OP lives. I'm not saying the OP isn't seeing some sort of military aircraft, but it likely doesn't have anything to do with the specific training listed in the article you linked.

@loagun: I wish I was in Winnipeg right about now man, heh. I'm in Toronto though. Feel like making a huge arrow pointing my way? Maybe they'll see it and decide to come check out the CN Tower or something.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Dammit I'm in Calgary, wish I could be seeing what you are. Poor Winnipeg folks you get the crappy part of Canada but at least you see UFO's

Just kidding, I used to live in Regina, what a boring city.

As long as your getting film and pictures that's awesome.

Pred...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Post removed by admin as we don't allow self promotion without prior approval from owners.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DLEmperor
If you can get some footage, or anything, don't post it on Youtube right off the bat.

Email me: [email protected]

I'd be happy to post it on my blog after examination (www.ContactBlog.com...), but more importantly, I could pass it around to a few select (read trusted) persons in my community.

Needless to say, sounds very interesting. Though be warned, I'm in the film industry, and a very good judge of raw (or edited) footage.

So as an agent u will of course cut the young man in if authentic correct?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

I just signed up for an ATS account 5 minutes ago. For the 20 minutes before that I was watching the skies. Nothing going on.

Winnipeg, MB

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Okay, you can post some footage now!!

I am sleepy and I wanna see this before I hafta go to bed! 6 a.m. comes early, so show me something good!

ETA: I really, really hope you weren't just yanking our chain here. If not, then I hope that you are alright. It's been almost an hour since your last post. Not abducted, are you?

edit on 2/17/11 by jennybee35 because: question

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
Okay, you can post some footage now!!

I am sleepy and I wanna see this before I hafta go to bed! 6 a.m. comes early, so show me something good!

ETA: I really, really hope you weren't just yanking our chain here. If not, then I hope that you are alright. It's been almost an hour since your last post. Not abducted, are you?

edit on 2/17/11 by jennybee35 because: question

Ya i waited too looks like a stinker.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Well, crap. I give up and am going to bed.

Funny, op doesn't seem to be the hoaxy type. I hope something didn't go seriously wrong up there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join