It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Knowledge of Good and Evil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

I'm shocked to see this many believers in my thread.

What's up info?
I can not for my own life, understand how people can be so intelligent and reject God at the same time.
I do see Gods absence is part of his plan that will help divide the wheat from the chaf. God would most likely want a certain mentality in heaven. If you can't come to the CONCLUSION that God exists on your own.
Instead, your mentallity is to reject him. He barely even has to separate the wheat from the chaf at the harvest.
It's already done. The chaf has already separated itself.

I hope I didn't run Racasan off. He didn't seem to be the sensitive type.
edit on 6-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

no i just got bored while waiting for a reply with any substance

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by scratchmane

How do you incorporate the Isaiah saying, vis-a-vis Jesus/Satan? Doesn't the Isaiah lines say that God is Both?

Just take it in the most simplistic way possible. He created everything which gives him dominion over all of it.

If God has dominion over all, then Satan is under God's dominion. Satan is doing God's bidding, or the seperation of Jesus/Satan is really semantic more than actual.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hi Randy , .... cool thread
The thoughts and ways of God are of course unsearchable
and unknown to us mere mortals .
The future is not cast in stone .
My guess is The Almighty makes it up as we go .
Every day brings another variation of plan B .
Faith in His wisdom will deliver to those who seek His face .
To rebuke the Lord is a downward spiral ,
... and were almost at the bottom of that curve !
.... the only way is up , and with the infinite Grace ,
our salvation will suddenly change this world ....
forever !
Praise God !

S'n'F

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by infojunkie2

I'm shocked to see this many believers in my thread.

What's up info?
I can not for my own life, understand how people can be so intelligent and reject God at the same time.
I do see Gods absence is part of his plan that will help divide the wheat from the chaf. God would most likely want a certain mentality in heaven. If you can't come to the CONCLUSION that God exists on your own.
Instead, your mentallity is to reject him. He barely even has to separate the wheat from the chaf at the harvest.
It's already done. The chaf has already separated itself.

I hope I didn't run Racasan off. He didn't seem to be the sensitive type.
edit on 6-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

The intelligent's and wisdom of the majority of people is what keeps them from God, where many convince themselves that there is no God who created them,in order to pursue a god of their own choosing ,that they have created for themselves , be it their own wisdom that has become their god,or the god of greed and materialism, ect .....but it all boils down to their god of self.

We know that the god of this world(satan)has blinded them, and holds them captive,but we also know ,that we too were once blinded and captive, only being able the see with the help of the holy spirit.

I have to remind myself often,of the scripture, that no man can come to the Father unless the spirit Draws him,
because when we see the prophecies fullfilling right before our eyes, and know that there are so many souls at stake ,it is hard not just go and shake people and say,please,please accept Jesus before it too late.

All I can really say to people is, if you sense the spirit of God drawing you,which enables you to come to God
please,please do not turn away, for God is under no obligation to draw you again, and you will be without excuse.

edit on 7-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join