It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member Needs Your Prayers and Positive Energy.......hhcore.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
HH popped into chat today to let us know he is doing okay. I'm sorry I missed this thread, how come someone didn't U2U me???

Anyways I'm glad you're doing better bro! Get back in the chat room ASAP!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Respect for your friend?
He told you something in private, and you went gossiping about it like a little girl in a public chat forum. And the one friend who does know him and try to protect his privacy, you attack. Man up.
With friends like you, who needs enemies?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

There are thousands upon thousands of members of ATS. You want to tell me that they are ALL friends of HH? And they are all stable? Not to mention how many people are lurking. This is a major site, and comes up fast on a search.

you made it sound like he was on his death bed, assumed things, and made it sound worse then it was based on gossipy information.

You gave his first name, and his condition. All they need is his city from his profile and you have led someone right to his ward.

An employer in the US would be fired and fined thousands of dollars for revealing the information about an employee like you did.

Oh and guess what?Well wishes work just as well in a private U2U.
edit on 19-2-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Oh how I love ATS...even a "get well buddy" post gets turned into such drama.

Shouldn't the important thing be that hhcore is doing ok now???

Speaking of U2Us...couldn't all this bickering and finger pointing be done there as well???

hhcore, as a fellow ATS member...glad to hear like you are doing better

edit on 19-2-2011 by MindSpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
changed my mind. obviously
edit on 19/2/11 by locster because: i herped my derp

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
nixie & bicent

This is a silly thing to fight over. This doesn't need to be dragged on any further. I am not offended or angry or anything of the sort with this thread. I hate to see this dragged down to this point and would just like for you two to let bygones be bygones as alysha has mentioned? It would mean a lot to me. No winners or losers, ok?

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Hey HarryHoudini...

Just popping in to say that I am glad you're on the mend and back at home! You know us ATS folks worry about our own! If you need anything, bud, don't hesitate to ask!

~Heff

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin

I think the important thing should be that personal information of another member shouldn't be published in a thread. At least that's what the T & C's state.

Maybe people will think twice now before speaking about another in a thread like this without their permission.

I know if that had been me, I would have been quite upset and asked that the entire thread be removed. As much as the well wishes are great, the wishes of the one being talked about should be respected.

Don't you think???

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

Originally posted by MindSpin

I think the important thing should be that personal information of another member shouldn't be published in a thread. At least that's what the T & C's state.

Maybe people will think twice now before speaking about another in a thread like this without their permission.

I know if that had been me, I would have been quite upset and asked that the entire thread be removed. As much as the well wishes are great, the wishes of the one being talked about should be respected.

Don't you think???

No..... are you being serious right now ???

The important thing is privacy ?? and not that double H is doing well ??? I can't tell if your being sarcastic.

... but it wasnt you ... and it wasnt nixie, .. and you guys are turning something good into something low and dirty. as Nixie said we could have wished him well over U2U ..... you guys could have complained via U2U as well, ... instead of bringing all the negativity here.

Sorry Nix.... I forgot there was a government hit squad after RyRy, .... dear god, .. they could have found him, lol. I know this is a conspiracy site, .. but come on !!

At the end of the day, ... you make decisions from one of two places, .... Fear, or Love.

...and as far as wishes being respected, .... double H, being the honorable man he is requested that we stop all this bickering, .... so please, lets cut it out guys, .... after I already said my peace

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

...and as far as wishes being respected, .... double H, being the honorable man he is requested that we stop all this bickering, .... so please, lets cut it out guys, .... after I already said my peace

So why do you keep on bringing it up?????????????

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Just Responding to you guys ... buddy ole paly pal pal.

When there is an action... there is a reaction.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
**Storms in the room with SKOV forces at his side.**

Status??

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Status??

Status = Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>