It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

More Mass Fish Deaths Reported today This Time From Turkey Just A Update With A Link

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Mods move this please if this is in wrong area. Today in Istanbul thousands of fish washed ashore dead.. Just a update for those of us keeping track of these things.According to locals this has never happened before.
www.hurriyetdailynews.com...




posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Can you imagine all the fish that aren't washing ashore and all the birds we aren't seeing?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. And so it continues....



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I wonder if we'll see enough fish and birds die that it will finally be considered weird that this is happening



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity
 


I never even thought of that...the oceans and lakes keep thier secrets because everything usually gets eaten so there's probably a good deal more things not making it to shore thanks for the insight.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
I wonder if we'll see enough fish and birds die that it will finally be considered weird that this is happening


I think if you wanna know the truth the studys are there, Weather it is strange or not is for the individual to figure out for themselves but nobodys gonna break the calm by putting all the pieces together in the media because it will scare the masses



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
the massive amounts of fish aren't really anything new. anyone recall when reagan took office and chesapeake river reported 10 million or so and the religious nuts said it was an act of god? it's the bird deaths that worry me, those don't exactly seem normal in such high numbers.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamRikeronaSegway
the massive amounts of fish aren't really anything new. anyone recall when reagan took office and chesapeake river reported 10 million or so and the religious nuts said it was an act of god? it's the bird deaths that worry me, those don't exactly seem normal in such high numbers.


yeah fish dying is nothing new and while 10,000,000 is a lot of fish it's not the hundreds of millions of tons that have been washing ashore the past year not to mention crabs dolphins whales and porpoises which seems stranger to me than just fish..but maybe I'm a pessimist...



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ArieZ
 


I'm sure this is completely natural.
They probably just swam into a power line or something.


On a serious note, I hope that people will start to realize that this is it!
This is the real deal.
People are not going to be allowed to live in ignorance for much longer.

I am also pissed that, after the event in Arkansas, the whole mass die off saga is no longer reported and people have no clue that it is still happening. Hell, I wouldn't have known about this particular instance if you hadn't posted a thread about it in some conspiracy forum.

This needs to be front page on CNN not buried in a conspiracy forum.
I shall post to my Face book, and I encourage you all to do the same.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by ArieZ
 


I'm sure this is completely natural.
They probably just swam into a power line or something.


On a serious note, I hope that people will start to realize that this is it!
This is the real deal.
People are not going to be allowed to live in ignorance for much longer.

I am also pissed that, after the event in Arkansas, the whole mass die off saga is no longer reported and people have no clue that it is still happening. Hell, I wouldn't have known about this particular instance if you hadn't posted a thread about it in some conspiracy forum.

This needs to be front page on CNN not buried in a conspiracy forum.
I shall post to my Face book, and I encourage you all to do the same.



i second that ,,,but don't have facebook,, but eveything else yea



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join