It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My daughter recorded this UFO? video this morning. 2/16/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

ty for your opinion. no she was not freaked out. I think it was somewhat obvious by her voice that she was not really scared or freaked out. UFO's are not new to my family, we just don't normally worry about trying to get them on camera.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thank you for shareing this video its very interisting..tell your daughter she did a great job..Im not sure what it is but it does appear to be large S&F

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well done girly! and dad....
It is a very bad day to be filming and the weather looks oercast as all get out....
Nice try in aruous circumstances!
I hope these young people will be the ones to bring about the changes in perception which will change the world we know......and perhaps the universe as well..........
It may be those young eyes and young minds are the required medicine to fix a currently rudderless ufology effort..that seems to have soured through divisiveness and pedagogery.
Thanks for sharing.....
Uh couldnt somebody blow up a screen grab for us?
hint hint...thanx s

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I live right near Charlotte Int'l Airport and i see planes fly through clouds like that all the time. Looked pretty similar to me. Just saying.....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Could be Venus in the Morning... seen through the clouds. The motion being only apparent because the clouds are moving

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well I will give props to the filmmaker,.
But you can definatly see it is a plane,.
Unless aliens adopted blinking red lights for their crafts

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this great Video, and thank you to your daughter for capturing it.

I do not think it is definitley a plane at all, like someone else said it seems fairly large and then it just disappeared. It could be a plane and it could be something else! But I douby your daughter gets hyped up to film planes if yall are experinced in UFOs.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing

I say: Rather too many videos than too few.
One day we'll get to see The One That Can't Be Explained Away As Something Of This World.
I hope your daughter keep filming and photographing, maybe she will take that photo or that video some day.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
OP,
nice video, and it is good that your family is into capturing objects in the sky.
A good hobby may be investing in a suitable video camera or a high res photo camera.
place it on a tripod and be ready. Since your daughters have seen questionable objects in the sky.

Capture everything even planes, so if and when you see something amazing you will be ready.

99% of us do not even know how to use our camera's to catch things in the sky, I am included.
I am in the process of just trying to catch a airplane in the sky at night and make it clear. It is hard to do.
i probably need a better camera myself.

for the video itself. Not much to go by this time but a good post none the less.

edit on 17-2-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Yes we are going to make that our next purchase, we have an awesome still shot digital camera now, with a nice lens, and a heavy duty very tall tripod to boot, now we have to put a lot of thought into what we need in the right camera to best capture something at night and very high up when we get the opportunity.
We have been seeing a great deal of odd things in that direction of the sky lately. For a long time getting proof did not really matter to me very much, I sort of felt like trying to get it might jinx it you know? But it would be nice to be able to truly share experiences that we can't explain with others if possible.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

too large and close to be venus, and I am pretty sure venus doesn't move.

No idea what it was. I was not there when she filmed it, but at least it got caught on video this time.
I saw something today. Was going to pass it off as a balloon until it just vanished.
I told my husband from now on I don't go anywhere without a camera.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

She did the best she could. Make of it what you will, call it an airplane if you like, but it never reappeared.
Flames will be reported and the member ignored. Don't make me regret sharing this with you plz.

Your daughter pointed her camera at a random area of sky expecting to register a UFO.

Lo and behold she got one.

Fleetingly.

Oh dear!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

wasn't random.. she saw it first that's why she grabbed the camera.. that's why she said there it is, I got it!
I am not making any claims as to what it is that she recorded. It is up to the individual to watch the footage and decide for themselves.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Its just an airplane. Nothing more.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

could be ball lightning or a meteor(shooting star).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

usually meteors are too fast to go get a camera and record, however it is a possibility and would explain why it seemed to disappear. nice suggestions. could be.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Tell your daughter to keep looking but I'm betting this one was Venus. Motion was the clouds not the object.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a77a149fb9f.jpg[/atsimg]

ps The one just to the right of the sun is Jupiter.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
ur daughter needs a better cam... but to me it looked like stuff ive seen.... ill say.............not a alien

top topics

<< 1   >>

join