It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks is Cass Sunstein’s “Cognitive Infiltration” Project; Assange plays Justin Bieber for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
"Wikileaks is Cass Sunstein’s “Cognitive Infiltration” Project; Assange plays Justin Bieber for Young Nihilists Across Globe." - Webster Tarpley

I called this perfect tool out for what he is last year, and a lot of people have not yet caught on yet that this Wikileaks soap opera show is nothing but mickey mouse on strings, by the NWO puppet masters. The media reports on him because keeping this distinct character fresh in mind of the mass conciousness right now suits their internet takedown agenda.

Webster Tarpley makes a lot of good points about to whose advatage this Julian Assange character really is. Don't buy into this controlled tease fest, this guy is protected by people with an agenda who doctor what gets leaked.

Democry NOW host is a zombie and a tool and so is Julian Assange? Where is the passion?

www.infowars.com...
edit on 16-2-2011 by Pocky because: new info

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The poster boy for 'white and nerdy'..almost a caricature really. I always found it a bit suspect how Assange was hitting all the same emotive keys with those awaiting a savior as the last great groomed charlatan
ne Barack Obama.

The similarities between obamatons and assangeophiles is obvious.A blind need to follow some lanky fellow who promises to save and liberate us all.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Justin Bieber? Really?

Yeah, yeah. Everyone in the world is an NWO tool.

I think some people need to wake the hell up and realize that their "non-sheepishness" has become sheepishness and is backfiring on them.

Take a good hard look around and realize what came first.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
hmmm
seems like I said this very same thing
over 2 months ago. lol

Has Tarpley been reading my posts???

lol

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I'm really glad you brought up the marketing of conspiracy culture, I think on some level TPTB know that popularizing something, especially in America will get it in and out of our world view even more quickly. I think next on the docket will be the mainstream rise of Atheism, its becoming rather chic but will soon be beat to death by t shirt companies.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by greige

I didn't bring that up.

top topics

join