It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adrianne Palicki cast as Wonder Woman for NBC and David E. Kelley

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
source

Adrianne Palicki (“Friday Night Lights,” “Red Dawn”) will star in the title role of “Wonder Woman,” a new series pilot from David E. Kelley (“Boston Legal,” “Ally McBeal,” NBC’s “Harry’s Law”).

Not very familiar with the actress, I guess i will have to look that up, but I have to say I am pleased that another DCU show will be on the air. Comics turned into television has never been that successful, with the notable exception of Smallville, so I am interested in seeing what it will be. Not the biggest WW fan, but cmon guys, comic books on TV!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Always a good thing, yep. I'm unfamiliar with the actress too though.

Btw, "Birds of Prey" was pretty good in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

I'm trying to think of some other ones.
of course the classics,Batman, the old Superman and the Hulk. Lois and Clark, the Flash, but that one was cancelled very quick. I know I'm missing tons off the top of my head...quick googling...

ah didnt realize Human Target was actually a comic, and I cant believe that they actually did a live action Tick...my gosh that must have been bad.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Live-action Tick was actually not that bad. It got really great reviews but only lasted for about eight episodes. A lot of poor FOX scheduling and lack of advertising is partially to blame for that. You can probably find all the episodes online somewhere. Hulu has the entire series on it's site.

I really hope "Wonder Woman" does well too. I'm also wondering if there will be a successor to the Smallville series, maybe a Green Arrow spin-off? I know that Marvel is working on a new Incredible Hulk tv show, I'm not sure if it's going to be connected to the Avengers film or not.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I'm liking it. Not seeing Wonder Woman - like at all. But, meh. Screwing up TV shows is what network TV is there to do anyway.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

join