It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing "Smearcaster" mocks sexually assaulted journalist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So, according to this female dog, Schussel, every single Egyptian is a Muslim and therefore an animal? And the protesters, who simply wanted frredom are animals? What about the people, likely Muslims, who rescued her? Is there any proof that protesters committed this crime against the reporter, or was it Mubarak's men?
edit on 16-2-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Saying the Egyptian protesters want freedom might be stretching it.

I'm sure many want their own way. What that way is.....not so clear.

Assuming that protesters are looking for freedom is a very Western idea. Freedom from THAT guy sure. Freedom to institute their own version of him is quite likely.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Is there any proof that protesters committed this crime against the reporter, or was it Mubarak's men?

I could only find this:

The network said that a group of 200 people were then "whipped into a frenzy," pulling Logan away from her crew and attacking her until a group of women and Egyptian soldiers intervened.

Source

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Weren't a lot of prisoners let out of jail during the protests? Or escaped? Thought I had read something about that.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Wow she used this horrible event as a chance to slam Islam. This is mental illness. No doubt about it.

Definitely a vile and pathetic 'personality' that I really don't want to subscribe anymore time to then this, lest I undo all the hard work I just put into my first attempt at relaxation/meditation... Grrrr, too late...

edit on 16-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Weren't a lot of prisoners let out of jail during the protests? Or escaped? Thought I had read something about that.

How Bastille Day-Esque.

I've been seeing the media trying to spin this like it is like some sort of Enlightenment revolution. I seriously doubt that it is.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Sorry. I more thought they had let them out out of necessity or that they had escaped, not that their freedom was granted in some grand gesture. Was just a guess. It could have been anyone.

reply to post by LadySkadi

Deep breaths...

edit on 2/16/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Sorry. I more thought they had let them out out of necessity or that they had escaped, not that their freedom was granted in some grand gesture. Was just a guess. It could have been anyone.

reply to post by LadySkadi

Deep breaths...

edit on 2/16/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

Oh, the Bastille event wasn't a grand gesture. It was spun that way as a great marketing issue by some of the leaders of the revolution.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

While Ill normally digress with anyone with such a point of view...why point to quote that says, and I paraphrase "the moral compass pointed due South"....Such is a relative term. Due south could mean many of things.

Not to negate the fact, but what you have posted is from another point of view...granted, a good one, it still is not objective at all...
edit on 17-2-2011 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I don't know. I am not sitting here shocked to death by this journalist's words that were posted by the OP.

Consider the times we live in, folks. People have become so rude, so vile, and are constantly talking without thinking.

It's the new normal, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Hard to understate my rage and disgust. This is the EXACT...THE EXACT...sort of language the slave owners and traders used to justify subjugation of blacks. I mean, they are all savages, right, that must be treated brutally to keep them in line? Yes, that is what she is saying.

The even worst fact is that FOX and national media will reward this dispicable human being with money and more air time. THIS IS YOUR AMERICA.

When we finally wake up and drive the fascist, cynical, money-above-all, my-God-hates-you, racist, violent and ignorant Right into the sea to drown, I hope to be part of the calvary charge. Yes, humanity is MUCH better with people like this gone from the earth. Her very existance is a waste of resources.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Sorry but Rush, Beck and Hannity have no affiliation to this POS.
She is wrong in so many ways with this.
Please stop grouping all Conservatives when identifying one individuals gross actions.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

While Ill normally digress with anyone with such a point of view...why point to quote that says, and I paraphrase "the moral compass pointed due South"....Such is a relative term. Due south could mean many of things.

Not to negate the fact, but what you have posted is from another point of view...granted, a good one, it still is not objective at all...

Admittedly my OP was infused with my own bias. Partly because I was outraged by her statements (I threw up in my mouth a little) and partly because the T&C of this site mandate you add your own perspective when beginning a new topic. Nothwithstanding that, HER words were HER words. I feel some are picking nits with the sentiments of my OP but stand ready to defend my, albeit partisan stance. If there was no precedent or long standing tradition on the Right to perpetuate vitriol and smear those who don't subscibe to their views I might be less inclined to expose them.

Moral compass aside, she blamed the victim, period. I stand by my OP and as I frequently state, service what I sell. Regards and thanks for the benefit of your reply.

edit on 17-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is probably paraphrasing previous contributors, but this is not a "left vs. right" issue, it is an "up vs. down" one. And this is so far down that it is lower than low!

However, we must remember that this may just be a game to these media personalities to spew rhetoric that will be attractive to their core listeners... and that is a truly scary thought!

Scarier still, is the fact that some listen to these people without wearing their free-thinking, common sense filters, and hear this as truth, and will use these same messages to try and recruit more "followers"... now that is scary!

the Billmeister

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Please stop grouping all Conservatives when identifying one individuals gross actions.

Are you kidding me? I won't hold my breath waiting for those foul human beings to rebuke her comments. They are spawned in the same vile, putrid mud. They are an absoltue and undeniable pox upon America and have but one sole motive, wealth. If children are murdered, women are raped, that is all totally acceptable so long as it makes them a buck. Yes, do believe that. Yes, I do believe they'd be easily convinced to support Hitleresque mass genocide of Muslims. I know Limbaugh would probably buy a ringside seat to watch naked women marched to their deaths. I do, in all my heart, believe that. These are the very essence of evil people and you can continue to pretend all day to ignore that growing reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

WoW, This chic is a real b!tch, ... Sorry if that violate T&C but seriously. I cannot understand how someone could be that evil.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

It's only the new normal if we allow it to be. I may be wrong here, but I think more people are beginning to see these scum for exactly what they are.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well, this lady is entitled to her opinion.

Calling her the lowest of the low would mean that people that commit the gang rape are better than she is. Priorities, anyone?

Words are insight into character. Obviously she needs some sensitivity training.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I would include a quote first then reply but TPTB on the ATS get in a tizzy, so consider what the original OP said quoted. Thanks.

No, I will not denounce what she said. Liberals never denounce their offenders and then they join in the offending. Their leader Obama does it all the time. My suggestion.. Time to grew up and learn to take it if you insist on dishing it out.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Oh really?

Her columns have often been read on the air by Rush Limbaugh

Schlussel is a frequent guest on...FOX News Channel’s “O’Reilly Factor,” “Hannity & Colmes,” “FOX News Live,” “Beyond the News,” and “Judith Regan Tonight” ...

From “About Debbie” section on her website

www.debbieschlussel.com...

They are “birds of a feather” pal but nice try. :shk:
edit on 17-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join