It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brown Dwarf Star Explains So Many Unanswered Questions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The Sun is supposed to reach its maximum sometime between 2012 and 2013 from what NASA forecasters are saying and some scientists are saying it could be stronger than previous cycles however..... troublesome signs are already emerging .

Something is very WRONG with the Sun right now ( as opposed to what we consider “right” I suppose ).
Now, putting that aside, we have:

The temperature within the planet rising.
The magnetic poles are drifting.
Glaciers are melting
Massive magnitude earthquakes
World wide extreme weather
Birds, fish, whales, sharks, crab, octopi, seals, bees, bats, cows and other creatures just dropping dead…committing suicide it would seem in some cases!

So are we just not either intelligent enough to understand what's going on or have we just lost touch with our natural surroundings to the point that these events have no meaning to most of the population and/or. perfectly normal?

So whether you want to make the connection or not, there's no denying, things are exponentially changing.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
The Sun is supposed to reach its maximum sometime between 2012 and 2013 from what NASA forecasters are saying and some scientists are saying it could be stronger than previous cycles however..... troublesome signs are already emerging .

Something is very WRONG with the Sun right now ( as opposed to what we consider “right” I suppose ).
Now, putting that aside, we have:

The temperature within the planet rising.
The magnetic poles are drifting.
Glaciers are melting
Massive magnitude earthquakes
World wide extreme weather
Birds, fish, whales, sharks, crab, octopi, seals, bees, bats, cows and other creatures just dropping dead…committing suicide it would seem in some cases!

So are we just not either intelligent enough to understand what's going on or have we just lost touch with our natural surroundings to the point that these events have no meaning to most of the population and/or. perfectly normal?

So whether you want to make the connection or not, there's no denying, things are exponentially changing.

This, I will wholeheartedly agree with. Here's where logic comes in... logically, it is unreasonable to assume that everything you listed is "normal". This is where some people say, "Yeah, but they're normal when you look at the entire history of the earth." But, to this, I reply: consider what that really means. How many mass extinctions have occurred over the history of this planet? These mass extinctions are within the "norm"...so, to expect that what we see now is not cause for concern simply because it's "normal" is a misunderstanding of what it means to be "normal".

I'll admit, recent trends and events do have me paying close attention. I'm not scared, and I'm not preparing for some huge disaster (yet), but I am conscious of the fact that an extinction level event is a real possibility, considering the earth's "norm"s.

I do get caught up in debunking bad science and faulty logic, but this is where I stop to say: it is very possible that *something* is not quite as right as we're used to.
edit on 17-2-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Very intriguing thread!

To those who refuted everything in this thread I laugh at the irony in you claiming logic as your source of "knowledge" when it is ILLOGICAL to claim KNOWLEDGE on anything in the first place...especially things with as many variables as ice-ages and elliptical orbiting brown dwarf stars and most especially the bible and the history of earth.

Every time I see some "working toward my XXX PhD" come in here and lay total devastation to a thread based on their infinite knowledge on the "topic" I just have to
and

The problem with using "logic" is that it doesn't take into account "unknowns" or variables...it is DEAD SET on making a conclusion based on very limited information...which is asinine. This is why I have very little respect for science in comparison to philosophy.

So seriously before the next soon to be PHD comes on about how anything outside the box of their well taught college education is a fairy tale...just admit, you don't know jack...you are simply pretending to know...as is everyone.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Ummmm, I second that. Thank you for putting words what I wasn't able to.

I know logic/science is necessary but,
it is HALF of the equation. It always will be.
If you of the mindset that logic is the end all be all then you are destined to be made a fool of.
Because can sometimes be faulty despite our best efforts. People NEVER know that they are using faulty logic WHEN
they are using faulty logic.

It is only after new information comes to light that the pushers of logic/science realize that they had been using faulty logic.
But by then it is too late, you now look like an ass.
All of the Phd's in the world will not save you when that day comes.

"A fool quickly tells all he knows".

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Every time I see some "working toward my XXX PhD" come in here and lay total devastation to a thread based on their infinite knowledge on the "topic" I just have to
and

So seriously before the next soon to be PHD comes on about how anything outside the box of their well taught college education is a fairy tale...just admit, you don't know jack...you are simply pretending to know...as is everyone.

To be completely honest, I may be "working toward my PhD", but I will probably never get it. Why? Because I don't accept much of what Quantum Mechanics (my focus) teaches. I do think outside the box, but only when there's reason enough to do so. We can't throw away established physics just because it suits our agendas and fantasies. Of course, we also can't hold to them blindly, but we need a reason to consider that our "laws" may be wrong.
Where would we be if everyone was free to write their own reality? We would be in a chaotic society with no rhyme or reason... where everything is possible and nothing is refutable. The illogical makes perfect sense and the logical is merely a cage for small minds. What allows a world like this to survive?

The way the logical world works is, it goes from A to B to C to D, and so on.

The way an illogical world would work would be, going from A to 3 to Z to & to an unpronounceable symbol formerly known as the artist Prince.
If this were the way of the world, we would be a species with no aim, because no one could work together. There needs to be cohesion and logic, otherwise we're left a broken society with nothing to trust in. With nothing to trust, even just temporarily, how could we have enough faith in our knowledge to move forward?
Who's to say that the illogical will lead to truth and not away from it?
With the illogical, there is an infinite number of roads. One might lead immediately to truth, but the rest lead away from it, and what are the chances of finding that one road?
With the logical, there is only one road. It has many turns, but it always leads to truth. Eventually. Or, at least, as close to truth as the human species can ever possibly get.

You can live life believing whatever you want, but, as Barry McGuire said, "I can't twist the truth. It knows no regulation." And, personally, I am much more interested in the single truth than in infinite fantasies.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If I understood correctly, here is what I think the OP is thinking.

I don't necessarily agree, but I thought I'd draw something up and see how it correlates.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

With the illogical, there is an infinite number of roads. One might lead immediately to truth, but the rest lead away from it, and what are the chances of finding that one road?
With the logical, there is only one road. It has many turns, but it always leads to truth. Eventually. Or, at least, as close to truth as the human species can ever possibly get.

I honestly agree with a great deal of what you said because you have presented it in a MUCH less arrogant manner then the previous posts.

as far as this is concerned:

"With the illogical, there is an infinite number of roads. One might lead immediately to truth, but the rest lead away from it, and what are the chances of finding that one road?"

wasn't it Thomas Edison who said:

"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have
successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."

the message being that you learn from everything, even the paths or "roads as you put it, that didn't lead you to the "truth"....

I could just as easily claim the only way to get on the road of "truth" is to first experience all the roads that are not "truth"...That way you will RECOGNIZE truth when you see it by comparison to your failures/untruths...

Logic is valuable but not when it is the ONLY approach to everything. Logic leaves out room for theory, which is where everything spawns from.

First came theory....THEN came logic.

edit to add: lol forgot to mention the prince analogy made me laugh pretty damn hard...very witty

edit on 17-2-2011 by Sly1one because: giving kudos where kudos is due

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Star just for making me laugh outloud with the Prince anology.

BTW, I believe you misquoted my Wifes favorite movie.
Barry McGuire said ......ehemmm,
"SHOW ME THE MONEY"!!!!!

edit on 17-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

oh no not another nibiru form

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Y'know, Screwed, you might be right. Is it possible to buy truth?

reply to post by Sly1one

I must say, you do have a point. And what you (and Thomas Edison) describe is something a little bit different than allowing for all illogic. It's more of a logical illogic...a sort of "feeling all around outside the box to see where the logic box is". This, I agree with.

And, I'm sorry I came across as arrogant. It might not be an excuse, but I really was just typing fast, because I had a tutoring job that I was late for. I never intend to sound holier than thou.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Fair enough, I appreciate the respectful responses which are rare on this site most times and that within itself speaks volumes (to me at least).

peace

~sly~

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Nice to see the kids are out of school today.
Pwned, really?
I'm guessing you're 12?
Tell ya what Jr.,
Why don't you run along and let the grown ups talk K?
Maybe a game of World of Warcraft will settle your ass down.

LOL

If you had been a member of this site for more than the 10 minutes or so that you have been, you would know that InfaRedMan is a respected member of this website and is absolutely NOTHING like what you have described.

But keep up the good work eh, getting the long-term respected members of this website offside

What the? I've just been playing Warcraft for the last 18 hours and I seem to have missed all the hating going on. Who said what about whom? Sheesh!

IRM

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Posted on 22/2/2011 @ 05:08 AM
Human_Alien I know I might not have the best back ground here on ats but every time I come online I see your posts and instantly I'm preparing myself for a hell of a read. Some posts I totally agree with and some I don't but on this occasion the Nibiru point of things and what I have experienced from reading different Threads on dates to be noticeable such as D4rk Kn1ght's Thread dates are they linked at all or in any way?.

Of course something might happen this year or maybe it wont but why is it so wrong for someone like Human_Alien to post his theories and work. what ever happened to freedom of speech and no ones perfect!! Every one makes a mistake or gets something wrong but it does not give you haters the right to treat Human_Alien how you do. He is not demanding you to read his posts he is simply projecting his and others views.

Few questions

1. The final Date this all goes down .?
2. How sure are you and your sources.?
3. Best chance of survival.?

And i would like every one to respect that i don't want any crap against this post please just a response from Human_Alien himself.

Other post was closed (Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline) But I still would like answers

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Lucus is a fraud. He was a member of ATS but was banned. He is a hoaxer and in debates with him it was abundantly clear that he knowingly posted false information. For example, in one of his last posts he claimed that a large fireball had impacted a town. Yes, there was an early report to that effect. later, when it turned out that the "mayor" of the town was shown to have fibbed Lucus continued to claim that the center of this town had been destroyed.

Lucus' material is fraudulent. He knowingly posts false material. Nothing he posts can be trusted.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Not sure if you remember comet Neat back in 2003 (when everyone was waiting for Planet X) But it was a HUGE comet. Well, it did nothing to us. Let me try to find a video.
Here ya go.

NEAT, like all comets, has a nucleus and a coma. There is the solid body and the halo of gases and dust around it. The solid body of the comet is small. A huge comet would be 25 miles across. The material blown out from the solid body is thin and may be large. In the case of NEAT the coma was photographed at many wavelengths and seen to have a great dispersion.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

But as far as Elenin, depending who I listen to, it'll be closest in March (hence the March 15th rumor of a pole shift) or Oct 2011.
Again, lots of confusion out there.

There is no way Elenin will be close in March.

Comet Elenin

Comets do not cause magnetic reversals or pole shifts when they pass by the Earth. They are relatively small objects. Elenin will not be close to the Earth in March and will be heading away from Earth by September.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

CLPrime, what a truly admirable effort in pointing out how Lucus uses much hand waving and shouting to arrive at a nonsense answer to his questions. I would like to add that no mammoth were ever flash frozen. They drowned in mud and were later frozen.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by theXammux

and as it happens, around 3600 years ago a rather large comet broke into 7 parts and those parts landed in the oceans.

How does anyone know this happened? Where are the impact sites? Your description after the claim does not make sense to me. Paleomagnetic studies would not show anything other than the orientation of the Earth's field when the rockers were formed.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I think the NASA recently came out and confirmed that there seems to be a brown dwarf star in out galaxy did they not?

The answer to that is NO.

This Earth seems to be going through some pretty big changes

Such as?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Stereo your posts are so repetative and therefore so predictable, how can someone be so dedicated to come on to every Nibiru/2012/doomsday related thread to so quickly and arrogantly deny all possibilities?
Have you ever had anything positive to add to a discussion? Most people dont bother going onto threads they dont believe or have no interest in, you are obviously a paid disinfo warrior.
So it begs the question, what government department pays your wage?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join