A Brown Dwarf Star Explains So Many Unanswered Questions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
For those who don't know Lucus, you're missing out in my opinion. This guy puts so much time into his research that it's not only appreciated but deeply impressive!

He really lays everything out so comprehensively and although I don't totally agree with everything he says, the vast majority makes too much sense to ignore.
From a possible explanation of what's behind chemtrails to what's causing cancer. Just very profound!

Have you ever asked yourself how scientists can know the composition of a planet that's orbiting a star light years away, but yet, they can not come to agreement as to what causes ice ages right here on our own planet Earth?

Yes there are various theories, but there is by far no type of "The World is Round" kind of consensus about why Earth goes through cyclical warming and cooling periods like clockwork.

How about the fact that modern science can actually take an image of an atom but can't seem to figure out how the ancient people of the world built such monuments as the Great Pyramid or Tiwanaku.

We can go to the moon, but we don't understand gravity. Humans can bring living things back from the dead, fondle an organism's DNA, and grow internal organs in a dish, but yet, we don't know what caused the fall of all civilizations worldwide 3,600 years ago.

Have you ever pondered such questions? If you have, maybe you have come to the same conclusion I have, that we are being taught NOT to learn such things.

In this article I am going to try my best to add the missing link to the equation that causes so many unanswered questions. It all fits together nicely.

UNANSWERED QUESTIONS

WHAT CAUSES ICE AGES? -
WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF SOCIETY 3,600 YEARS AGO? -
WHY CAN'T HUMANS FIGURE OUT GRAVITY? -
WHAT CAUSED THE EXTINCTION OF N AMERICA'S GIANT MAMMALS? -
WHAT CAUSES GLOBAL FLOODS? -
WHAT CAUSED ATLANTIS TO DISAPPEAR? -
WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THOSE UNDERWATER CITIES? -
WHAT CAUSES POLE SHIFT, BOTH MAGNETIC AND CRUST DISPLACEMENT?-
WHAT CAUSED A MAMMOTH TO FLASH FREEZE WITH GREENS IN ITS MOUTH?
WHAT IS SATAN? -
WHAT IS KILLING THE BIRDS AND FISH? -
WHAT IS CAUSING THE BEES TO DISAPPEAR? -
WHAT DRIVES CLIMATE CHANGE? -
WHAT CAUSES THE PRECESSION OF THE EQUINOXES? -
WHY IS OUR SUN ACTING SO STRANGE? -
WHAT IS THE NORWAY SPIRAL? -
WHY ARE GOVERNMENTS AND ELITES BUILDING UNDERGROUND BUNKERS?
WHAT WERE THE ANCIENTS SO AFRAID OF? -
WHAT'S CAUSING SO MUCH CANCER IN PEOPLE AND ANIMALS? -
WHY DO GOVERNMENTS SPRAY CHEMTRAILS? -
WHY IS EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD CHANGING SO FAST? -
WHY IS EARTH'S CORE CHANGING SO FAST? -
WHY ARE COSMIC RAYS OFF THE CHARTS? -
WHY THE NEED FOR A DOOMSDAY SEED VAULT? -
WHY ARE WHALE SHARKS BEING SPOTTED IN THE GULF OF MEXICO? -
WHAT'S CAUSING ALL THESE MASSIVE EARTHQUAKES? -
WHAT'S CAUSING ALL THESE SINK HOLES EVERYWHERE? -
WHY DID THE SUN RISE TWO DAYS EARLY IN GREENLAND? -
WHAT WERE THE ANCIENTS WARNING US ABOUT? -
WHY ARE NATURAL DISASTERS UP OVER 400%? -
WHY DID THE CHANDLER WOBBLE STOP? -
WHY IS THE MOON SO CRATERED ON ITS SOUTH POLE? -
WHAT IS THAT DUAL SUN IN THE IMAGE IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER?
IF PLANET X IS NOT A PLANET, THEN WHAT IS IT? -
WHAT COSMIC OBJECT CAN'T BE SEEN WITH A CONVENTIONAL TELESCOPE?
WHY DID THE CIA RELOCATE TO THE HIGH MOUNTAINS? -
WHY DID R.C. CHRISTIAN BUILD THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES? -
WHAT IS THE DENVER AIRPORT DESIGNED TO PROTECT AGAINST? -
WHY DID BUSH SR AND JR BUY VAST LAND IN PARAGUAY? -
WHY IS NORAD AND U.S. NORTHERN COMMAND LOCATED IN THE MOUNTAINS?
WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT IGNORING THE INFRASTRUCTURE? -
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING AT WITH THE SOUTH POLE TELESCOPE? -
WHY ARE SPACE ROCKS NOW CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET? -
WHY ARE US TROOPS BEING DEPLOYED ON US SOIL? -
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING AT WITH THE W.I.S.E. TELESCOPE? -
WHY DID THE GOVERNMENT BUILD PAN - STARRS? -
WHAT CAUSED NOAH'S FLOOD?
WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF EGYPT?
WHAT CAUSED THE 10 PLAGUES?
WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF BABYLON?
WHAT CAUSED THE DESTRUCTION OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH?
WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF THE MINOANS?
WHAT CAUSED THE EXODUS?
WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF JERICHO?
WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF THE INDUS PEOPLE?
WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF THE XIA DYNASTY?

ANSWER: BROWN DWARF STAR
rabbithole2.com...

Excellent video
www.disclose.tv...
edit on 16-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yea Lucas is pretty good at putting things together. He makes it interesting to say the least.

A Brown Dwarf would explain a lot but how do we (civilians) see it and what could we do about it?
There a lot of sky up there. Know anybody with a infrared telescope who has nothing other to do than look for a twin of our sun?
I guess if we do encounter it the only way we will know is by the weather and earthquake activity but that can also be caused by an over active sun as it reaches solar maximus.

Just hang on and see I guess. Live everyday like it's your last anyways. We don't need a Brown Dwarf on a cataclysmic course to make us decide to live it up. Live for today, plan for tomorrow.

edit on 16-2-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Yea Lucas is pretty good at putting things together. He makes it interesting to say the least.

A Brown Dwarf would explain a lot but how do we (civilians) see it and what could we do about it?
There a lot of sky up there. Know anybody with a infrared telescope who has nothing other to do than look for a twin of our sun?
I guess if we do encounter it the only way we will know is by the weather and earthquake activity but that can also be caused by an over active sun as it reaches solar maximus.

Just hang on and see I guess. Live everyday like it's your last anyways. We don't need a Brown Dwarf on a cataclysmic course to make us decide to live it up. Live for today, plan for tomorrow.

Not sure if you remember comet Neat back in 2003 (when everyone was waiting for Planet X) But it was a HUGE comet. Well, it did nothing to us. Let me try to find a video.
Here ya go.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I appreciate the first video, I hadn't seen it. I think Nassim is awesome when it comes to opening your mind. I've tried to watch almost all of his stuff. Even if it is lengthy it's mind blowing.

I have heard about Neat but not what dude had to say.
Not to leave the Brown Dwarf subject but have you heard how big Comet Elenin is? The whole Comet Neat being twice the size of Jupiter has gotten me more than curious. I've searched but can't find how big Ele is.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Between: Elenin, Tyche, Nemesis, Nibiru, Comet Tempel, Comet Neat, Comet Holmes, Betelgeuse and the recent mention of a galactic Goldilocks (hosting just the right conditions)...... I don't know whose who and what's what anymore.

But as far as Elenin, depending who I listen to, it'll be closest in March (hence the March 15th rumor of a pole shift) or Oct 2011.
Again, lots of confusion out there.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
First of all, there is very little chance that a brown dwarf exists that comes into the inner solar system to wreak havoc on the earth or that sends comets our way every 3600 years. In fact, within that timeframe, it's a physical impossibility.
Now (someone probably already answered these by now, but here it goes [EDIT: nope, guess not])...

WHAT CAUSES ICE AGES?

Ice ages may be the product of different catalysts. Weather and the climate is a very chaotic piece of art...it's hard to tell sometimes what causes catastrophic changes in the climate. I suppose the most important response to this should be: how could a brown dwarf cause an ice age that last millions of years?

WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF SOCIETY 3,600 YEARS AGO?

Several regions did, in fact, experience declines between 3600 and 3400 years ago, but this is a wide range of dates. For example, how can a brown dwarf account both for the destruction of Crete in 1400 BC and the disappearance of an obscure Indus Valley civilization in 1500 BC?
Also, what evidence is there that the disappearance of even one of these coincides with geological evidence of some sort of natural disaster that could be caused by a brown dwarf?

WHY CAN'T HUMANS FIGURE OUT GRAVITY?

1. We do know that gravity is the attraction force between 2 masses
2. Given what we can observe and study, how are we supposed to know the finer details of the fundamental forces? And what does that have to do with a rogue brown dwarf?

WHAT CAUSED THE EXTINCTION OF N AMERICA'S GIANT MAMMALS?

Why would a brown dwarf only target larger mammals in North America?

WHAT CAUSES GLOBAL FLOODS?

First, there is no evidence for any sort of global flood ever having occurred in Earth's history.
Second, the question, itself, doesn't naturally lead to the answer "a brown dwarf."

WHAT CAUSED ATLANTIS TO DISAPPEAR?

We might first want to ask what evidence there is that Atlantis ever truly existed.
Then, as above, the question doesn't naturally lead to the answer "a brown dwarf." There are a number of other possibilities.

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THOSE UNDERWATER CITIES?

They sank. Sea levels rise naturally over time, and are still doing so. Wait long enough and you find a lot of our cities under water too.

WHAT CAUSES POLE SHIFT, BOTH MAGNETIC AND CRUST DISPLACEMENT?

Geomagnetic reversals are caused by fluctuations in the fluid dynamics (the Dynamo Effect) at the core of the earth.
There is no evidence that 1) a crustal displacement has ever happened, or that 2) a crustal displacement is even possible.

WHAT CAUSED A MAMMOTH TO FLASH FREEZE WITH GREENS IN ITS MOUTH?

Flash freezing? Certainly no implication that a brown dwarf did it.

WHAT IS SATAN?

Spiritual beings have no place in a discussion involving astrophysics and geology. Why does the nature of Satan pertain to the existence of a brown dwarf?

WHAT IS KILLING THE BIRDS AND FISH?

Any of a number of things (fracking/outgassing, geomagnetic fluctuations, government poisoning, etc., etc.), none of which involve a brown dwarf.

WHAT IS CAUSING THE BEES TO DISAPPEAR?

Mites, diseases, pesticides, geomagnetic fluctuations... not necessarily a brown dwarf.

WHAT DRIVES CLIMATE CHANGE?

Fossil fuels, greenhouse gases...Al Gore opening his mouth. Or, more likely, natural changes in the earth's environment that we can't cause, control, or prevent.

WHAT CAUSES THE PRECESSION OF THE EQUINOXES?

The gravitational pull of the sun and the moon.

WHY IS OUR SUN ACTING SO STRANGE?

It's not. First of all, it's in the middle of a solar cycle. Second, we've only been watching the sun for a couple hundred years, out of 4.5 billion years worth of solar cycles...is it really acting strange?

WHAT IS THE NORWAY SPIRAL?

They were caused by failed Russian RSM-56 Bulava missiles.

WHY ARE GOVERNMENTS AND ELITES BUILDING UNDERGROUND BUNKERS?

Is there proof of this? And, if there is, is there proof that this is because a brown dwarf is about to threaten mankind's existence?

WHAT WERE THE ANCIENTS SO AFRAID OF?

"Ancients" were afraid of anything they didn't understand or couldn't control. We've actually inherited that from them. Maybe that's why we're still looking for killer brown dwarfs.

WHAT'S CAUSING SO MUCH CANCER IN PEOPLE AND ANIMALS?

DNA reproduction is not an exact science. Given enough time, genes will accumulate errors, and cells will fail to stick to the game plan. Every human has cancer...most of us just don't live long enough to see it develop.

WHY DO GOVERNMENTS SPRAY CHEMTRAILS?

This is the first time I've ever posted anything in response to chemtrails, and I won't speak more about this, but the answer is simple: they don't. Chemtrails = contrails + ignorance.

WHY IS EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD CHANGING SO FAST?

Because it may be getting ready to reverse polarity. Or, it may be a very natural fluctuation. Either way, it's a natural terrestrial process and is no indication of an incoming brown dwarf.

WHY IS EARTH'S CORE CHANGING SO FAST?

Same as above.

WHY ARE COSMIC RAYS OFF THE CHARTS?

Because the geomagnetic field is changing? And/or because we're passing through a region of noticeably high cosmic radiation? Maybe?

WHY THE NEED FOR A DOOMSDAY SEED VAULT?

Because, one day, mankind may be all but wiped out. In the event of such an occurrence, it would be nice to have to plants handy and ready to plant to restart the ecosystem. Why is preparedness always seen as a sign that disaster is imminent, while not being prepared is seen as negligence? They just can't win, can they?

WHY ARE WHALE SHARKS BEING SPOTTED IN THE GULF OF MEXICO?

Geomagnetic fluctuations getting them off course? Environmental changes? Not evidence of a brown dwarf.

WHAT'S CAUSING ALL THESE MASSIVE EARTHQUAKES?

Tectonic movement. Out planet is seismically active. This is no indication that a brown dwarf is to blame. Also, the "fact" that large earthquakes are becoming more frequent is disputable.

WHAT'S CAUSING ALL THESE SINK HOLES EVERYWHERE?

Weak areas in the crust? Heavy rain? This has nothing, even theoretically, to due with a brown dwarf. How could a planet/star cause sink holes "everywhere"?

WHY DID THE SUN RISE TWO DAYS EARLY IN GREENLAND?

I believe there's an entire thread here dedicated to this.

WHAT WERE THE ANCIENTS WARNING US ABOUT?

A brown dwarf, I'm guessing?

WHY ARE NATURAL DISASTERS UP OVER 400%?

I would love to see the evidence for this.

WHY DID THE CHANDLER WOBBLE STOP?

Did it stop? Even if it did, it's a result of many things, from ocean density to atmospheric density. Why would it not stop every once in a while? And why would it stopping be evidence of an incoming brown dwarf?

WHY IS THE MOON SO CRATERED ON ITS SOUTH POLE?

Perhaps a massive impact on earth send debris primarily toward the southern pole of the moon.

WHAT IS THAT DUAL SUN IN THE IMAGE IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER?

(Can't answer that specifically...but, if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say a photographic anomaly of some sort?)

IF PLANET X IS NOT A PLANET, THEN WHAT IS IT?

A myth.

WHAT COSMIC OBJECT CAN'T BE SEEN WITH A CONVENTIONAL TELESCOPE?

A black hole. Brown dwarfs can be seen if they get close enough...and certainly if they're already close enough to be causing everything listed above.

WHY DID THE CIA RELOCATE TO THE HIGH MOUNTAINS?

Because a brown dwarf is coming.

WHY DID R.C. CHRISTIAN BUILD THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES?

Has anyone asked R.C. Christian?

WHAT IS THE DENVER AIRPORT DESIGNED TO PROTECT AGAINST?

Denver Airport is an airport. I know this is a conspiracy website, but the theories surrounding Denver Airport are just that...conspiracy theories. And why are they protecting against an incoming brown dwarf, exactly?

WHY DID BUSH SR AND JR BUY VAST LAND IN PARAGUAY?

I don't know, but I'm not going anywhere near where the Bushes live. And anyway, if someone rich buys land in Siberia, does that mean the equator's going to explode?

WHY IS NORAD AND U.S. NORTHERN COMMAND LOCATED IN THE MOUNTAINS?

What did they know about an incoming brown dwarf when they built these places?

WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT IGNORING THE INFRASTRUCTURE?

That's the government's job. I haven't seen one yet that cared about fixing up infrastructure.

WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING AT WITH THE SOUTH POLE TELESCOPE?

Stars that can only be seen from the southern hemisphere?
He's really pulling at straws here, isn't he?

WHY ARE SPACE ROCKS NOW CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET?

I didn't know they were, but, to be honest, if they are, I don't know why.

WHY ARE US TROOPS BEING DEPLOYED ON US SOIL?

Again, I don't know, but this does not indicate an incoming brown dwarf. There are many other reasons to institute Martial Law (if that is, in fact, what they're preparing for).

WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING AT WITH THE W.I.S.E. TELESCOPE?

Is having telescopes a sin now?

WHY DID THE GOVERNMENT BUILD PAN - STARRS?

How are we supposed to detect near-earth objects if there's nothing looking for them? Since when is being prepared evidence that something is going to happen?

WHAT CAUSED NOAH'S FLOOD?

Religious, open to interpretation, and therefore inadmissible. The last time I checked, God caused the flood.

WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF EGYPT?

Size, time, and, ultimately, Rome.

WHAT CAUSED THE 10 PLAGUES?

Same as Noah's Flood.

WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF BABYLON?

Persia.

WHAT CAUSED THE DESTRUCTION OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH?

Same as Noah's Flood.

WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF THE MINOANS?

Time and poverty, and absorption by Greece.

WHAT CAUSED THE EXODUS?

God, through Moses. What does that have to do with a brown dwarf?

WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF JERICHO?

The armies that marched around it, with God's help.

WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF THE INDUS PEOPLE?

It probably fell to the Aryans.

WHAT CAUSED THE FALL OF THE XIA DYNASTY?

They were (traditionally) defeated by Shang, who started the Shang Dynasty. Even if this is wrong, there was still a Shang Dynasty that followed Xia, so why is this evidence of a massive disaster? And, again, it's a different timeframe...1600 BC.

Overall, I think he presents a very weak case for the existence of a brown dwarf that causes periodic destruction. Not only that, but its existence within the orbital period described is physically impossible.
edit on 16-2-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Thank you for putting in so much time for your reply. I totally appreciate it however, don't agree with it. But we're all entitled to think and have opinions (right? Or did the Patriot Act abolish that too?)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by CLPrime

But we're all entitled to think and have opinions (right? Or did the Patriot Act abolish that too?)

Nope, I think the Patriot Act actually did away with that, too. Luckily, thinking people (and Canadians) aren't bound by the Patriot Act

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
To understand how much information we have been exposed to since the beginning of 2011 should in itself be the proof that something controls the release of knowledge. This is best described as a "bottleneck" of information.

It is presented in that way with purpose- by the time we all break the code... That will be the day of the cataclysm. All of the stories of pole shifts, fault zones, brown dwarf stars, super nova, two suns...

My stone age dad knows something is unnatural

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
interesting, I will look into it when I come back from work

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
But as far as Elenin Ya were being hood winked on that one lie too decieved not with amount of earth quakes volcano's etc... I hope the Elenin causes total civil collaspes on a gobal scale than than the fun begins in removeal of the ignorance.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a few more answers that you probably won't agree with:
as for the flood, the fall of civilzations 3600 years ago, the extinction of north america's larger mammals, magnetic displacement, why the "ancients" were so afraid, noahs flood, there is a startling and simple explanation here... global flooding....right right i know, there cant be a global flood blah blah. except that comet and meteor strikes do sometimes land on the 60% of our planet covered in water. and as it happens, around 3600 years ago a rather large comet broke into 7 parts and those parts landed in the oceans. there is a truly remarkable amount of evidence of this just looking at the histories of older civilizations. but for hard science there's magneto-strato-graphy (pardon the spelling) a hard science where one can look at the fluctuations in the earths magnetic field and in essence read any impact or tremor strong enough to afffect the earths magnet field. in essence, if you drop a pebble in a pool waves radiate out, as time goes on the waves get further and spread out. thus, one can use the magnetic field to actually read how big a pebble and how long ago it hit.

and the earths magnetic feild is astonishingly stable, not changing outside of its normal fluctuations in the slightest.
cosmic rays... also not off the charts at all!
norad is in the mountains so as not to be nuked.... which is what it was designed for.
the last of the minoan civilization was wiped out by volcano...
the bushes buying land in paraguay? ts expected that the land will contain oil.... it was scouted years back by an oil company
natural disasters, when you look over a 20 year timeline have actually dropped a little below average over the last year or so, although they are strikingly consistant when you look in a broader context
planet x isnt a planet its a fiction designed to get people rich by selling fluff books
what drives climate change? the ALGORE lol. and/or nothing. once again if you actually consider more than just the past 10 years things are consistant. the longer the timeline the more normal and unimpressive things look. thats the truth in the data... sorry ALGORE.
the bees? thats a fungus... and a particulkarly well documented fungus at that.
well, those are the answers i have. totally clueless about the xia dynasty though, i was visiting italy at the time, and when i came back it had fallen over...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Human_Alien... You've Been PWNED!

Congrats to CLPrime! Nice to see we still have some rational thinkers here at ATS! Nice work mate!

IRM
edit on 17/2/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Nice to see the kids are out of school today.
Pwned, really?
I'm guessing you're 12?
Tell ya what Jr.,
Why don't you run along and let the grown ups talk K?
Maybe a game of World of Warcraft will settle your ass down.
On Topic,
I think the NASA recently came out and confirmed that there seems to be a brown dwarf star in out galaxy did they not?
This Earth seems to be going through some pretty big changes and we shall find out soon enough if there is a brown dwarf star on the way.
I'll tell you one thing,
The Governments of the world aren't building these massive bunkers all over the place to hide from Osama Bin Laden.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Prime, you obviously underestimate the power of Hervé Villechaize, the famous brown dwarf.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Not sure I agree with the basic premise of the topic due to the list of questions itself. Most of them seem to assume a biblical worldview and assume that such a worldview is correct and truthful. I am not christian myself so I can't really support the basic premise.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Congrats to CLPrime! Nice to see we still have some rational thinkers here at ATS! Nice work mate!

IRM

I've been Pwned (never knew what that meant but it's not good)?

I didn't write this. I'm just sharing it.
Tell Lucus he's been 'pwned' even though I agree with about 75% of his connections.

And to the other who says: there's no proof a planets swings into our inner solar system?
Sometimes proof isn't found, it's realized!

There was NO proof the Sun was the center of our system back in the days. It was assumed due to critical thinking.
Same with our tenth planet. Nibiru. Or Nemesis. Or Tyche. Or whatever.

If you look back in time something causes massive destruction here on Earth. Now whether you want to lump it all into one event (that happens periodically like Lucus and others are doing) or excuse it to several different events, doesn't matter.
Fact is, there is more proof that something happens then there isn't that an extra planet/star reeks havoc once in awhile.

Plus, we have ancient texts referring to another body. For me, that's enough confirmation suggesting this is true than...what modern science can provide as an argument.

G'day!
edit on 17-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

I think if you take into consideration all the "ancient warnings" and references to the supposed Brown Dwarf from past civilizations, you'd come to the conclusion there is not much you can do other than to run higher than the goats and avoid being outside. If you can't do any of these two things before the Brown Dwarf can be seen, you are going to die miserably.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yazman
Not sure I agree with the basic premise of the topic due to the list of questions itself. Most of them seem to assume a biblical worldview and assume that such a worldview is correct and truthful. I am not christian myself so I can't really support the basic premise.

I'm with you on that. I don't support nor really know about any religious events (nor give it much credence that are even actually true) so I brush that to the side.

But a lot of what Lucus puts out there, is enough to at least, have people question the possible connection!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

I am sometimes really disappointed in this website. There is almost no middle grounds on this website. It's pretty clearly believers versus psuedo scientists (CLPrime has his PhD in dead end logic) Does anyone understand that usually answers are in about the middle grounds ? For example: The Brown Dwarf Star PROBABLY has something TO DO with the obvious changes in the Earth. NOT "there are many singular explanations for every single thing happening".

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join