It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Tears And Solar Flares. Could They Be Hiding Alien Affairs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

From reading your op, I think you are trying to say that foreign entites use solar flares as a quick free ride and sun spots are caused by them entering and leaving the sun. Nice theory, I would like to here more from you, I am generally interested. Star and flag for you.

-Naeem

edit on 18/2/2011 by naeem11111 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111

From reading your op, I think you are trying to say that foreign entites use solar flares as a quick free ride and sun spots are caused by them entering and leaving the sun. Nice theory, I would like to here more from you, I am generally interested. Star and flag for you.

Just curious (directed to you or the OP), seeing as how Sunspots are under constant observation, from first formation until expiration...has anyone every recorded what looks like an alien craft of some sort emerging from a Sunspot - or entering one?

Is there any evidence that UFO sightings increase at the moment of the arrival of CME's in the Earth's vicinity?

Just exactly how is this a "nice theory"? Did you mean to say a nice fantasy...or maybe a nice plot for a science fiction story? Either of these needs to be supported by no more than figments of the imagination too.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale
Just curious (directed to you or the OP), seeing as how Sunspots are under constant observation, from first formation until expiration...has anyone every recorded what looks like an alien craft of some sort emerging from a Sunspot - or entering one?

There are some threads I viewed a while back, with ufo's near the sun, whether they are real or fake I have no idea. Here is a link showing one;
www.ufodigest.com...
Just click on link video 1 and 2.

Is there any evidence that UFO sightings increase at the moment of the arrival of CME's in the Earth's vicinity?

I don't know about that one, but if you look at the threads here on ats, the number of threads created to post ufo sightings has increased.

Just exactly how is this a "nice theory"?

Sorry, I meant good possible theory.

Did you mean to say a nice fantasy...or maybe a nice plot for a science fiction story? Either of these needs to be supported by no more than figments of the imagination too.

Both really, but also it is a possibility. Where else to stay and observe without humans coming in to contact as we will burn to a crisp. My post was intented for the op.

-Naeem

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

like those "earth-sized spheres" that "buzzed" the sun and even ENTERD IT?!

the world is even more f... up with each day it passes!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by naeem11111

Just exactly how is this a "nice theory"? Did you mean to say a nice fantasy...or maybe a nice plot for a science fiction story? Either of these needs to be supported by no more than figments of the imagination too.

To my knowledge no one has ever recorded ANY UFO entering or exiting anything that has been considered absolute proof without a shadow of a doubt real bonafide alien footage.

I am unwilling to argue semantics. Theory, fantasy, speculation, delusion, imagination, etc. You are free to call it what you wish. I made the post to be thought provoking. It is no more a wilder claim than moon bases, or reptilians living among us. I did not claim it was real, I did not claim I saw aliens toiling away on the sun. I only put the idea forward. Just like a lot of other folks on his board do everyday.

I apologize if it puts you out. My OP was not posted as fact, hence "grey area".

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Yes I know its not a fact, just a possible theory to fit in with my story that i am writing!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thelionofbabel

It's not retarded, it just makes new members post in discussions and not spam the place with crap only to disappear like other forums. It's no different to some places only allowing you to have a graphic made for your signature once you've contributed for a certain amount of time.

Regardless of the off topic nature of your post and mine, hope to see what you feel is important enough to make into a thread. No sarcasm at all.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just sliding in to post a link to go with my OP...

www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Whether it's a glitch, "lens flare", dust in the wind, condensation, etc. it kind of made me remember my fanciful notions from last year.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join