It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Tears And Solar Flares. Could They Be Hiding Alien Affairs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I have often thought that our sun held secrets we would never know. With the surface temperature reaching 10,000 degrees fahrenheit and putting off massive amounts of radiation, we really have no hope of visiting it any time in the near future.

We can look at it through our telescopes and study it from afar. But we will not be landing on it or planting a flag unless we can find a way to bypass geting burned to a crisp and filled with deadly radiation.

From this stand point, my theory arises. All of the above facts make the sun a perfect place for ET's to reside in.

Yes. I said "IN".

I am not crazy or delusional. I just want to offer this theory up with some other information that makes it seem a lot less insane.

Bare with me while I try to explain why this might be possible. It always forms easier in my head than on paper.

We wonder how aliens get here. Is it through stargates, blackholes, teleportation, etc?

I believe that CME's from the sun could explain another way.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab0c627d732f.jpg[/atsimg]

Associated with solar flares and resultant solar coronal mass ejections (CME), a geomagnetic storm is caused by a solar wind shock wave and/or cloud of magnetic field which typically strikes the Earth's magnetic field 3 days after the event.

From August 28 until September 2, 1859, numerous sunspots and solar flares were observed on the sun, the largest flare occurring on September 1. A massive CME headed directly at Earth due to the solar flare and made it within eighteen hours — a trip that normally takes three to four days.

en.wikipedia.org...

If ET's could "ride" these flares and CMEs they could certainly make it here in record time.

What benefits could be gained if they used this method of travel?

An ionospheric disturbance can easily become an issue of national security,” said Schunk. “The U.S. military relies on space weather warnings to protect satellites and ground-based systems.” High-frequency communications, often used as a communication system for the U.S. military and a back-up for emergency response teams, may be interrupted as radio waves reflect off the disturbed ionosphere and reach sites over the horizon. Unexpected complications for these radio wave reflections can compromise the security of those in dangerous operative situations.

research.usu.edu...

Interruptions like these could provide excellent cover for ET's. Scrambling communications and satellites could in essence allow them to communicate amongst themselves during travel without fear of detection.

How could they withstand the heat and we can not?

When "The Crash Heard Around The World" occured in Roswell the original story of an alien spacecraft was yanked and replaced by the weather balloon theory.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/055531889804.jpg[/atsimg]

Yet witnesses still came forward with fantastic stories about some of the debris they saw.

Instead of flimsy weather balloon material, the debris allegedly possessed highly anomalous physical properties. Some material resembled dull aluminum or lead foil yet, when crumpled, straightened back up leaving no creases or wrinkles, similar to a shape memory alloy.

Other debris bore some resemblance to balsa wood in lightness and color. But like the foil material, witnesses claimed that it could not be burned, cut, or otherwise damaged. All debris was said to be extremely light in weight. Some, including metallic-looking "I-beams," was said to be covered with strange writing or "hieroglyphics." witness debris descriptions.

www.crystalinks.com...

The debris could not be burned. It was indestructable according to some eyewitnesses. If this account is to be believed, then it is plausible to think that they have other technology that would allow themselves to withstand the extreme temperatures and radiation.

Continued in next post...
edit on 2/16/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
2nd part...

How could they enter and exit from within the sun?

Coronal tears and sunspots could be used, And if we care to speculate further, could possibly be the result of entrance and exit "damage".

You can see these tears in these pictures...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/357b4370dba7.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8701f06fb47c.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is a sunspot...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b655eaab2b5.jpg[/atsimg]

Both may be residual effects of passing through the surface of the sun, or both could be just normal natural occurances. I guess it depends on how you choose to see it.

There are times at which we can not entirely see the sun. The moon blocks certain portions and at times all of the sun from view during a solar eclipse.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/063d0e7eb52f.jpg[/atsimg]

These are the reasons why I think ET's could possibly use the sun as a home base of sorts.

I hope that they come across as clear in type as it does in my mind. I can't say it's definiate because no one truly knows. But it is food for thought none the less.

I would ask that anyone reading this, take some time and just consider it, before posting that I am on the lunatic fringe.

If any of us believe in the possibilities of alien life, they have to come from somewhere. And with several ancient cultures who worshipped the sun, why not from there?

Mods please move if I posted this in the wrong place. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If there are aliens coming here from across the stars (and I think there are - but that's for another debate), then they don't need solar interruptions to communicate without me tuning in on a ham radio.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

I've no doubt that they don't need to contact you through Ham radio. I stated in the OP that signals could be scrambled so they could communicate among themselves without detection. Not communicate with us through radio signals.

ETA... I reread and may have misunderstood what you were saying. We can all ASSume they may not need to communicate through the same methods as we do. Since no one actually knows if telepathy is the preferred method or even a possible method, then any theory is still open for debate.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It is widely believed amongst those who study the Sun that coronal holes are made by magnetic flux lines where they converge and plunge through the chromosphere into the core.

Due to what could best be described as "weather" in the Sun (remembering that it is almost entirely gas & plasma) the magnetic field gets stretched and torn as different parts of the Sun move around at different speeds.

When the flux is torn away from one place it soon twists & combines with other, closer areas of magnetic flux. It does this quite regularly and so there is a pattern to the occurrence of sunspots (coronal holes).

We have been collecting data about Sunspots since the 1700's and so we can be fairly sure that this is what happens.

Wikipedia has more info on this cycle. You could easily start here.

There is no reason to assume that the Sun could NOT be used by alien races to hide their presence.

Perhaps there are also lifeforms living within the Sun that we cannot know and that cannot know of us because our environments are so different.
edit on 16/2/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Thanks. I researched sunspots for this post.

My OP is a theory to be considered not accepted as fact. I thought I mentioned that a time or two.

Eta.. You edited while I was posting. Your edit considered the possiblity, which is all I wanted people to do. Thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed the large number of UFO sightings around volcanoes?

It seems they go in there for power or some sort of entrance.

This is just a theory also.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

It's as good as any other theory out there. One or more theories may prove correct one day. Who knows?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What if our Sun is hollow inside with cooler atmosphere there, just like we have our planetary internal heat from magmas and core, Sun has planetary external heat, working opposite as of Earth's?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ruffagii

It is cooler inside but its still too hot for life (as we know it).

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by ruffagii

It is cooler inside but its still too hot for life (as we know it).

Definite hint on the "as we know it" part, some great contributions from you and the OP and yeah, whether I'm insane for following my head or not, I have a feeling there's more to the Sun than we know at this point in time. I can certainly consider it a possibility, especially with the volcano activity regarding UFOs plus I assume that they would still have to endure at least some heat to get into our atmosphere and then back out again.

Interesting theory, S&F

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

The debris could not be burned. It was indestructable according to some eyewitnesses. If this account is to be believed, then it is plausible to think that they have other technology that would allow themselves to withstand the extreme temperatures and radiation.

Just a thought here...if the debris were indestructible, how did they turn into "debris" in the first place?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Raven_Heart

I thought about that as I was posting this. All I have to go on is eyewitnes s testimony. I have no clue if it actually was what they said it was, or if anything like that could even exist. That is one of the reasons I said I could NOT say these things are definite. It is all just theory. I actually made a point to say... "If the eyewitness testimony was to be believed".

So in all, I get your point. I thought about the same thing.

If I had to come up with reasons, I would go with the possibility that another alien species had the technology to destroy it, or the aliens that manned it destroyed it to keep the government from obtaining it.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Interesting thoughts...

BTW - re: your thread Title:

Corona Tears And Solar Flares. Could They Be Hiding Alien Affairs?

Is that a sort of "alienic" pentameter?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I had to google pantameter.

I tried to make it catchy. I like to write so I get carried away sometimes.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

My guess would be that absorbtian of heat and an actual crashed "vehicle" are two completely different things in much the same manner as a plane can crash and be destroyed, turning it into debris but the pieces left remaining of it are still somewhat resistant to the heat of the ensuing fireball and gas explosion on impact, especially on the outer materials of the plane.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

If we consider the "heat shield" as a separate structure, that would make perfect sense. What catched my attention, though, was that the witnesses said that the debris could not be damaged in any way, not just burned. This leaves us with two theories: Another alien craft with advanced enough technology to damage this one, or some sort of self destruction.
Anyway, I don't really believe in the Roswell incident, it never ringed as true for me for some reason, so nevermind this. I was just curious about that particular line.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I hear you bro. We tend to base things of this type according to our own physics and their limitations. Other "beings" or aliens may have different types of physics allowing them to do stuff we can't. I don't know.

You might want to check out the videos of sun anomolies or "sun alien craft" videos on youtube. I don't know how to paste the links for them on here but there are a number of them.
I also read something about our sun being, as you suggest, a stargate of some sort.

Just because we can't go near a star such as our sun doesn't mean some other intelligent, technologically advanced beings can't.

Good post I say. Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Perfectly reasonable and I myself have never fully believed in every detail on the Roswell incident so I can support you there definitely.

It's funny though, I used to be one of those people who believed the line "we know more about space than we do our own oceans" but now.....I dunno, both are still invariably unexplored and we know comparatively little about both areas of our universe.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I don't know if "theory" is the right word for this...it seems more like idle speculation, based on nothing, and going nowhere.

Your thinking is that...because the Sun is a seemingly incredibly inhospitable place, that Aliens would use it as a habitat so as to cloak their presence? That they would travel here within CME's so that they arrive while our communications equipment is disrupted?

If they wanted to hide somewhere where nobody would be able to see them, they could much more easily live on the Moon (as some suggest they do), or on Mars, or in the Northwest Territories of Canada.

And...contrary to another poster's comments, the temperature at the center of the Sun is between 15 and 16 million degrees Celsius...it is "only" about 6,000 degrees Celsius on the surface. So, forget about Aliens living comfortably in some cool zone somewhere on or in the Sun.

A theory would normally be based on some kind of observations, from which a theory is derived to try to explain the observations, and then experiments are conceived to try to prove or disprove the theory. This is based on what?

You could just as easily speculate that Aliens hide inside of Elephants or Whale Sharks.

Sorry...just don't get it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join