It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on government/alien pact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
LadyV,

It has been a recognized theory for some time now, that aliens and the government made a deal for tech/abductions and that they were supposed to deliver lists etc.

The whole thing you posted about points exactly the the DULCE DOCUMENTS and statements from Stone and others who have come forth. I also believe the KRILL DOCUMENTS support this theory.

In any event that is one of the 'leading' theories among ufologists, but there is a debate that this exact theory was formed so the government could later justify its projects for Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) in which they are prepairing the weaponization of space via sateliates, and unknown technology etc.

Basically ufologists are caught between two ongoing theories as to the governments involvements with the alien phenomenon:

A:
The aliens are not "evil" and wish to help us by furthering our planet, and also help us recognize future events which are coming in to play very soon which could have deadly results for our planet unless we begin to act now. The governments reasoning behind this coverup theory is that the public is not 'ready' to accept the existance of these extraterrestrials, and the impact on religious and economic circles.

B:
The aliens are "evil" and wish to slowly take over our planet and its resources as well as "enslave" our race, and have subtly done so by hiding their agenda under a guise of peace. Establishing joint bases with us on our planet and in essense 'setting up shop' for their real agenda for the future. This has the government in a frenzy to find weapons with which to combat the aliens, and is the reason for this coverup theory, to "buy time" to reverse engineer what we can get our hands on and have a chance.

I personally am not leaning towards one or the other, because it is a never ending circle of questions we cannot answer. Only the government could place the truth in front of the public, and by covering it up, they allow both of these above theories to not only cause debates and confusion among the ufology circles, but also in essence it works on their best interests regardless of which theory be true.

The reason why "Prayer" is thought to thwart these aliens is the following:

First of all these are only under certain circumstances and by no means would ward them off, this is a basic theory on how to protect yourself from abduction or some other alien/just you situation.

The aliens in fact are very mechanical in thought and logic, like analytical machines. It is believed that (the greys) operate with a "hive mind" structure, and have no sense of emotion.

Prayer is a form of spirtuality from which we draw emotional strength such as, pride, bravery, and other forms of emotion which would cause us to act otherwise (illogical) and thus they fear this and do not fully understand it.

They can only understand their own mechanical logic, but at the same token they do "understand" what our potential spirtuality could trigger, an emotional reaction as opposed to a logical reaction, such as trying to fight them if they came in your house to abduct you, etc.

They are so logical in fact, that if they forsee these potential "speedbumps" in a potential abductee they consider it a risk, and would simply move on to a "weaker" prey, as there are many different people to chose from.

This is the basis for why "prayer" seems to ward them off, however it has nothing to do with God helping, or their fear of God, etc.

Hope this helps.

-Grey

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Check out the Christian Mystics over at Alien Resistance.org. They use the power of angel collectives (the classic yellow discarnate energy at work again) to thwart discarnate demonic attack and alien abductions. They state and I quote:

>

Here's another one: The Angel/UFO Hypothesis.

To quote that site:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've read some things saying the entire bible is pretty much a bunch of BS, and if there was a god he is not even thinking about us or this planet right now and is probably hanging out in another universe.

Ok enough with that.

Now, what I currently believe is present day humans were genetically created a long time ago to be slaves / warriors / whatever and such. We, being part Nephilim, are able to develope Nephilim abilities. But, in order to develope the Nephilim abilities a strong mind is required. Residual primitive drives for self-preservation and procreation will always prevent man's movement to become more Nefilim-like, by developing his Nefilim abilities. His lack of self control would naturally inhibit this process. Really the only way people have been able to resist the desires of their animal origins and strengthen their mind was to "believe in god" and therefore, anyone who shows this is a risk to the Igigi(grays) may prove to be much harder to subdue. Thus the grays look for easy pray, ones that show to have a weak mind.

Prayer isn't what makes the aliens go away, its what some people get from it that does. A strenghtened human mind with the urge to kill is not what the aliens want to deal with. The aliens want a frightened puppy.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The Greys are afraid of psychic ability and telekinesis because they cannot duplicate these things with their machines...[edit on 17-7-2004 by Paul_Richard]

Says who? What are you their spokesperson? If so, tell em to quit fakkin around and show themselves already.....Oh and by the way, how did you land that job??

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
People own nuthin� in this world, but they think they can�
If it ain�t about gold or money, it�s about Afghanistan�
Wanna know the truth?�Stop thinkin� about flowers and open you�re eye�s. 9/11, The biggest hoax, broken towers and lies.
I ain�t go stop, you thought president Bush was the sh/t...
Let me found out why he�s making deals with an Alien bitch.
People eating popcorn, behind the TV, believing everything they see, but now listin� to me�
It�s controlled man�Something is really wrong with you�re brain if you believe anything they say about some hijacked planes. Try to read between the lines, and see much more, try to see what this crazy world really got in store�
But I don�t blame us humans, we got a mind of our own, that�s the only reason why I was able to write this poem.
My only mission is to help people reach God�s faith, cause, that�s the only way to gain a ticket to the 4th gate!

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The Greys are afraid of psychic ability and telekinesis because they cannot duplicate these things with their machines...[edit on 17-7-2004 by Paul_Richard]

Says who? What are you their spokesperson? If so, tell em to quit fakkin around and show themselves already.....

Says me!

Precisely because there have been people that have used the power of prayer to thwart an alien abduction and because the aliens cannot duplicate psychic ability or telekinesis with their machines! What they cannot duplicate and do not understand they fear. Sound familiar?

The aliens have no intention of showing themselves publicly but prefer to work covertly for their own selfish interests. As a rule, the only ones they show themselves to are those they abduct and treat as laboratory animals!

In light of that, we are better off not knowing them.

Well, at least most of us.

[edit on 17-7-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aukaiman8000

Prayer isn't what makes the aliens go away, its what some people get from it that does. A strenghtened human mind with the urge to kill is not what the aliens want to deal with. The aliens want a frightened puppy.

Yes, it isn't the act of praying that thwarts an abduction, it's the influence of those that respond to it -- which may include increased emotional strength on those who placed the sincere request.

But not all those who pray get help and even soldiers have been abducted and even dissected.

However, aliens generally avoid attempting to abduct those who they feel are a high risk.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
flamethrowers work well and large radio transmitters preferably in the microwave range.

you guys can pray all you like but when it comes time you wont get my flamethrower from me fast enough.

any one know where i can get a mech suit like last matrix movie cheap?

oh here we go check out this home made flame thrower!
forums.somethingawful.com...

[edit on 19-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have always bleiveid in that theory because the U.S Military did invent the internet and other things that made great technolgical advancements. but never heard about the aliens breaking the deal.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Greys and reps got busted holding abductees and doing inhumane
genetic experiments on them, our people.
Delta forces went in to rescue scientists and kick alien azz.
Read this book online DULCE WARS
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

More contract betrayed here
www.burlingtonnews.net...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
when I googled

Sergeant Clifford Earl Stone

I only got 3 UFO sites, and this thread. when I google my own name, I get 100's of hits. this seems odd to me. Is there any evidence this gentleman is real ?

the story seems essentially logical, and sadly not surprising, but if he was bold enough to use his real name, there should be a way of verifying it right ?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I dont understand why Aliens would make a deal with much less advanced beings such as us. Its not like we could stop them if they wanted to abduct people without any type of deal.

Perhaps a deal had to do with them covering up the abductions thats something I could see Aliens have a hard time doing without our help. I mean if a Grey said abductions were fake would you believe him?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Sergeant Clifford Stone, on assignment at Roswell, New Mexico

1989 was date maybe you could search military records

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Stone is full of it...and Area 51 is not controlled by aliens. I've known people who've lived out there in the residential compound (though they were only kids at the time) but they certainly didn't see any aliens running around. As for other areas of the base's lands? Who knows, but in this particular regard, he's full of it...

I also believe the KRILL DOCUMENTS support this theory.

The KRILL documents are an admitted hoax if I recall correctly...and I believe Lear spoke of them in his Guest speaker event.

It's not a new therory....

The government gave aliens permission to take a certain amount of people for research purposes in exchange for technology, and the aliens were to keep a record and let the government know who was taken and promised that there would be help for them if problems came to the surface due to their abduction...however, the aliens broke the pact by abducting more than they said they would, not keeping, or not giving, the government proper records and pretty much just doing what they want....and now have an upper hand on the government...and the government now really doen't know what, or how, to do anything about the situation...
anyone else hear anything about this?

Seems to be the prevailing theory....

Though, the numbers of sightings and abductions seem to be drastically declined as of the past decade or so.... I think we're more at a stalemate of some kind, rather than over a barrel..... One thing is certain. The aliens WANT to be kept a secret...as they certainly have the opportunity to blow the lid off whenever they want, so no doubt, this secret keeping was part of the deal. I've always thought that radar played into this too, as after the alleged Holloman AFB meeting (of which the evidence is still rather sketchy as to if this took place) perhaps radar was turned over to them, as it is reported to have led to crashes... The aliens likely use a much more sophisticated means of sensors, and perhaps never invented or used radar, and so weren't aware of it's ability to interfere with their ships... Just a thought.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I belive this to be true as I had delta soldiers and other military all say same story at diff times diff places, and well before i heard of Mr. branton.

And radar from aliens i think not.
tesla invented radar before 1920's !!!!
he also was stealth father for navy,
(who better to hack radar than its own inventor)
www.unmuseum.org...
he also made a remote wireless radio controlled submarine in 1911!!

the ufos crashed as a result of radar freqeuncies beamed towards them,
this is why they always crashed near radar facilities.
appearently the gravity around was checked every 40 milliseconds.\
The radar beamed at it gave false readings to alien craft, it misjudged distance....

p.s. doesnt work any more at radar frequencies....

[edit on 21-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So let me get this right some people claim Delta Force had a limited conflict with Hostile aliens and they made it out alive?

Anyone have links to these stories?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I have a question...forgiver me if its redundant....

why would the aliens make a deal at all ? If I'm not mistaken, what they got out of the deal is we wouldn't expose them ? Did we have any way of preventing the abductions or at least making it really difficult ?

It would seem to me that the exposure would harm us much more than the aliens, so why would they even bother communicating with us ????

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
I have a question...forgiver me if its redundant....

why would the aliens make a deal at all ? If I'm not mistaken, what they got out of the deal is we wouldn't expose them ? Did we have any way of preventing the abductions or at least making it really difficult ?

It would seem to me that the exposure would harm us much more than the aliens, so why would they even bother communicating with us ????

Perhaps, the gov't keeps their existence secret in order for the ET's to continue their expirements, studies and abductions in private. In exchange for keeping their secret, we get protection and perhaps some advance tech info for our own use (protection from who you ask? I guess from the ET's themselves) If the gov't proclaimed their existense on a global scale, that would remove the purpose for a study that required non interaction with the test subjects. If the knowledge of their existense were to get out, then who knows what they would do with a subject that knew they were being studied and experimented on. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a "scrapped" experiment. What do we do with our lab rats once we are done probing their brains? I don't think we put them back in the sewer as if were never experimenting on them.

[edit on 22-1-2005 by mpeake]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join