It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confiscated U.S. Military Cargo in Argentina Was For A South American Black Op; CIA Operatives Under

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Confiscated U.S. Military Cargo in Argentina Was For A South American Black Op; CIA Operatives Under Investigation

blacklistednews.com

Authorities in Argentina may not return the confiscated military cargo to the United States, despite the diplomatic outcry by the Obama administration and the State Department. The government of Argentina has now released more information about the so-called ‘security training cargo’ that was confiscated last week.

Among the nearly one thousand cubic feet of confiscated cargo, customs officials found several weapons, wiretapping equipment, sophisticated GPS trackers, fake security uniforms, and psychotropic drugs, including expired doses of morphine. All the confiscated cargo was contai
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ooops, someone messed up big time here folks. I got a kick out of the fact that this gear was for "retired" personnel to boot. I think Argentina will have a field day with this because of what the US has been doing down there for years under the cloak. I even am willing to bet they give or sell some of the gear to 'ol Chavez to help him and his plight. Now, wouldn't that be an odd twist of fate?!

They also confiscated a US Air Force globe master to top it off! This wasn't the first time though this has happened. Just think, one of our Air Force planes is "confiscated" by Argentina...Bush would have had a field day with this one

blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 16-2-2011 by Humint1 because: Forgot to add something.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Is your source reliable?

2nd line

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out how you just joined
today and have only 9 posts including 2 in this thread
and can start your own thread?

Anybody have a clue?

have they changed the requirements
to start threads ???
I must have missed the memo.

As far as the article.
i thought it was common knowledge
that CIA Black Ops run world wide.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

WSJ

Wall Street Journal and other media is reporting this also. So I'll dare say "yes", it is crediable.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well, I read the rules also. It stated I had to post 20 posts before starting any thread. I came across this story and just to see, I clicked the breaking news thing cause I wanted you all to see this article/story. And as you can see, it allowed me to. Not much more info I can give you on that.

Yes, many agencys run black ops worldwide I agree and know that as well. But it is few & far between that an entire cache of gear AND the aircraft gets confiscated.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The level of corruption on all levels is absurd. Even this website isn't reliable. Oh to be in the highest of privy in times like these...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same, earlier thread. More info. I hope this story continues to build because I'd love to know if maybe CIA was trying to create a false flag operation or something.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join