It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Illuminati de-population Cereal attracting to Magnet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oh boy, the Death Corporations have taken over your beloved cereal box. But really, if any of you read Preston Nichol's Montauk book, you would have had a hint that even back then, they were considering putting aereal tracers in food, so they could detect you from a helicopter from the garbage they've got lining your intestines from their chemical jacked foods. Sounds unbelievable, if all you do is watch and listen to mainstream media programming's lies about how the world really works.

But besides the far out idea of them using metals or other tracers, there is also the goal of sickening people to bring profits to the medical and drug corporations, when these guys meet up at the Bohemian Grove and other luxury spots to mastermind how they're gonna get each other rich whilst getting rid of a big chunk of the population, and re-shaping the face and culture of the world to something that Hitler would be proud of.

edit on 16-2-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I knew you could get iron filings from cornflakes but damn, how much are they putting in nowadays?

I don't eat breakfast by the way =D once you get rid of as much of the junk food as possible you can start to taste the chems, and avoid stuff with it in. mostly...

if you think thats bad I totally recommend googling 'E numbers' and simply follow the wiki link. hidden in plain sight for all the world to see.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You do know that most cereals contain iron?

If you turn a cornflake into a very fine powder you can extract the iron out of the cornflake using a magnet.

(Damn beat me to it ^)
edit on 16/2/2011 by splittheatom because: .

Also he's putting the cereal in a solution to reduce friction.
To be honest this just seems like simple stuff, nothing to be afraid of.
edit on 16/2/2011 by splittheatom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Man! I love cereal!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
S&F for you OP. Wish this was the only thing wrong with our food. The list just keeps getting longer and longer.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Eh, my take on this with what i can remember from school is, (i may be wrong)
a powerful magnet will draw the dipole molecule water H2O towards it.
Floating on the water is the cereal.
The cereal will look like it is being pulled by the magnet, but in reality, the magnet pulls the water below the cereal.

I would like to see the same experiment being performed without water, on some low-friction surface, for example flat ice. (In ice, the water molecules are locked in a grid and should not be attracted by the magnet)
edit on 16-2-2011 by TheGrandWazoo because: spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWazoo

Spot on, I actually just covered this last year in chemistry.

Water is a polar molecule, this can be demonstrated by what this guy has videoed, or by rubbing a balloon, creating a charge, then placing it next to a running tap. The water will be repelled by the charge on the balloon, however in this case the water is attracted to the magnet.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by splittheatom

Yes. I think another experiment should be done, switching the cereal to something we know is not magnetic floating on water. This way we could check the theory.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
With a powerful magnet like this, nothing but normal. 10 gauss ?

Iron is used by our body to make red blood cells. Deficiency in iron leads to anemia.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This is interesting.
But don't they say that their cereals are Fortified with Iron?
Don't any of you have magnets and the cereal to test it?
I have magnets, but no cereal. I don't eat it.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That was an interesting video, I liked that. I liked how low key the video was, it seemed down to earth and not something over the top. Just the facts. Pretty cool experiment. I just wonder where I could get one of those magnets and for how much. That could be a good test for all types of foods.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Whats the big deal of having extra iron in your diet? They also sell iron pills in any health store.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vio1ion

Yeah I had iron deficiency a few years ago, and then ended up with anaemia.

The fact is we need to consume small quantities of metals, ranging from iron, to magnesium to zinc. Our bodies even contain trace amounts of gold.

Either this guy purposely made this vid for fearmongering , or he was just generally amazed and jumped to conclusions.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWazoo
Eh, my take on this with what i can remember from school is, (i may be wrong)
a powerful magnet will draw the dipole molecule water H2O towards it.
Floating on the water is the cereal.
The cereal will look like it is being pulled by the magnet, but in reality, the magnet pulls the water below the cereal.

I would like to see the same experiment being performed without water, on some low-friction surface, for example flat ice. (In ice, the water molecules are locked in a grid and should not be attracted by the magnet)

Exactly what i was thinking !

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Apparently the cameraman is being attacked as he begins filimg the phone rings. Typical distraction attempt. I bet you that in the hour or two prior to him making the vid the phone did not ring once.

It's like they are monitoring us somehow and everytime we get close to something we get attacked in an attempt to distract us.

Back to topic,

There should not be that much iron in it as it's a bad thing to take in too many heavy metals.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWazoo

Thanks. This is something I had not considered.
Nevertheless, the list really does keep getting longer and longer.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Nothing surprises anymore with what the system will do to reduce population worldwide, but making sure we all fork over thousands on healthcare and doctors first. The flouride in the water which is killing us daily and causes poisoning of our systems but is never correctly diagnosed by the medical fraternity.

We just get told by the doctors we have to change our diet and look at what we are eating. The preservatives which are in everything, which are also toxic to the human system.

Try putting a magnet next to a packet of potato flakes and see what happens, why would we want to eat magnetised potato flakes?

The ascorbic acid which is put into tomato sauce and other sauces to preserve it, is the same acid which printing companies used to use in times gone by in their publications (we are eating that in our foods).

The mercury in our teeth fillings which leeches into our systems over the years.

The high sodium component of most packaged foods these days (white salt=poison),
white sugar=poison, white bread=bowel clogger/ colon cancer, digestive system problems. Each bottle of fizzy drink 1.25l contains roughly 6 cups of white sugar per bottle, although when you look on the label for the ingredients it does not clearly anywhere state in plain language the amount of white sugar.

The chemicals we ingest from milk which comes from the cows which have been chemically drenched, filled full of chemicals to ensure their rapid growth, hormones which are added to increase milk solid production, fertilisers added to the grasses which the cows eat, chemical sprays which are added to the grass to protect against diseases etc. we then ingest the whole lot.

Anyways that's just my .02 cents worth.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Dudes dudes dudes .... DUDES !!!!!!!!

Geez for you, everything is conspiracy nowdays ... geez how did you get to the conclusion that they planted tracing material in your cereal?..

Its absolutely normal for a cereal to trace a magnet because it contains IRON ... iron ... an impotant part of your blood ...

And as i recall magnets atract iron ...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Time to deny some ignorance!

1) The magnet attracts the water below the cereal, creating the illusion that the cereal is being pulled!

2) The iron level in one piece of cereal is so damn low, it wouldn't be attracted by a supermagnet powered by an entire powerplant!!

3) Iron is good for you. If you are pregnant you need extra iron in your diet. Avocados are an excellent source of iron and you buy them organic and fair trade and feel good about it.

4) The reason you should avoid fancy cereal is not because "they poison it with heavy metals" (which they don't).
The reason you should avoid fancy colored cereal is because of the added synthetic colors, high levels of sugar/synthetic sweeteners, and chemicaly manipulated vegetable oils!! These are bad for your body!

Eat fresh organic vegetables!!!
edit on 17-2-2011 by TheGrandWazoo because: spelling

edit on 17-2-2011 by TheGrandWazoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Dudes dudes dudes .... DUDES !!!!!!!!

Time to deny some ignorance!

Gents. While I personally appreciate your reasonable and common sensical input on this. You must understand that our food and water system has been so screwed with, that yes, people do think the worst. Hell, I got caught off guard, and I should have known this already. But I was looking for something a little more sinister, which I frequently find when it comes to this topic. This is why it's nice to have different people with different perspectives looking at the same thread. It creates balance, and helps to pull things back down to earth when needed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join