It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

google earth can be quite interesting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
let me first state i apologize if this has been posted before, i was not able to find it and i truly spent the last 6 hours searching for it here on ats... i thought i noticed something about google earth when i first logged on this morning, but since being here nearly all day, i have not been able to relocate the thread i thought i saw...

anyways, i was looking back, thanks to zorgon's signature, and checking out the old john lear and sleeper threads, absolutely wonderful.. and so it lead me across extraterrestrial speak site - www.ufolou.com... which lead me on to youtube... i had seen some of these images posted on some of the threads pertaining to google earth, just not this particular collage, although i in no way doubt that someone has already posted this...

if so, mods feel free to tar and feather me, and of course, remove this thread from existence...

anyways, if you haven't seen this, please enjoy, as i have

www.youtube.com...=173

edit on 16-2-2011 by schitzoandro because: corrected statement

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

I enjoyed the video. Google earth is great just to click and zoom in. I have seen lots of cool stuff. Regrettably I think some of it is cgi. Did you see FAP86 carved in stone at the Nazca lines?

Go to the 3:30 mark of the video and look at the bottom middle of the screen.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: 86

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

yes, i wouldn't doubt there has been some tampering, but it is wonderful just to watch...

and part 2
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I don't see any bases. I gave up after two minutes. Generally when youtube has a sound track, you know crap is coming, but I gave it a fair shot.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

great video find

one question....what was that at the 4 minute mark any idea?

top topics

join