It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist Totally Refuted! (Do not post Zeitgeist BS ever again)

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman

No, you haven't, because stars don't move.

Like this
earthsky.org...
or in my case this angle
astrobob.areavoices.com...

See, I never got upset the first time I saw Zeitgeist. I didn't get mad until I found out they were telling lies. It's the LIES that get people mad. Understand? If it's the truth, it's the truth, what are you gonna do? But it didn't turn out to be true! That's the problem.

For example, this is already covered in the 5th video. In Zeitgeist they claim that the "three kings" are the same as the "three magi". and on the 25th they align with Sirius (the star in the east) and point to the Sun. This is a LIE to mislead you into believing what I call a "spooky coincidence".(sniped for space

Matthew 2 (New King James Version)
Wise Men from the East
1 Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem,
2 saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”
9 When they heard the king, they departed; and behold, the star which they had seen in the East went before them, till it came and stood over where the young Child was
11 And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

now I realise you oh so much want this to be about some Arab looking gentlemen no doubt replete with turbans and curly shoes and riding camels following some kind of searchlight in the sky which eventually points down on some lowly cattle shed

but

(from verse 2)Wise Men (coming from the east) see a star in the east – if people follow a star in the east which way would they be go?
(from verse 9)star which they had seen in the East went before them, till it came and stood over where the young Child was
Like this:
earthsky.org...

(from verse 11) they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh.- 3 gifts so 3 kings

en.wikipedia.org...

The same three stars are known in Latin America as "The Three Marys."[17] They also mark the northern night sky when the sun is at its lowest point, and were a clear marker for ancient timekeeping.

Richard Hinckley Allen lists many folk names for the Belt of Orion. The English ones include: Jacob's Rod or Staff; Peter's Staff; the Golden Yard-arm; the L, or Ell; the Ell and Yard; the Yard-stick, and the Yard-wand; the Ellwand; Our Lady's Wand; the Magi; the Three Kings; the Three Marys; or simply the Three Stars.

The passage "Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?" is found in the Bible's Book of Job.
The Malay called the stars in belt as Bintang Tiga Beradik (Three Brother Star).
The Finns call the Orion's belt and the stars below it as Väinämöisen viikate (Väinämöinen's scythe)

Stars moving
fastcache.gawkerassets.com... voy_months_to_capture_01.jpg

Chuck in the wobble of the earth's axis through out the year so that different constellations come in to view – so yes the stars (appear to) move

edit on 29-5-2011 by racasan because: edit to add

edit on 29-5-2011 by racasan because: fixed something

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

Then I see you agree, Zeitgeist is wrong. They skip over the part where they go to the King first, you admit that. They leave that out, just like I said. You argue with me by agreeing with me.

Also the pointing to the sun thing. Maybe you missed my point. My point wasn't that the stars don't point to sun. My point was THEY DON'T MOVE. They ALWAYS point to the sun. My point was that December 25th has nothing to do with it. They do that everyday! Understand? That they don't "align". They're just always like that, pointing to the sun. Make sense? They don't even align perfectly on the 25th cause the Horizon gets in the way.

The wise men aren't numbered and as you say. It does not say there were three of them, you just guess that. See, it's a logical fallacy to claim three gifts, three wise men. Two wise men could have easily brought three gifts.
Also, like I said, in other non-biblical texts, the wise men are numbered at twelve. Not three. Nobody knows for sure, you can't just guess. You need evidence.

So, they're supposed to be the Three Marys now? Like I said, all this stuff is POST-Christian. Mary is from the Bible. Christianity came first and then other people ran with their ideas. You're actually supporting my case. You need to understand, that Zeitgeist claims it was the other way around, but they have no evidence.

You don't have to convince me that other people took ideas from Christianity and named things like stars after characters in the Bible. We already know that! I'm named after someone in the Bible! I don't need proof of that. What we need proof of, is the reverse. That Christianity took their ideas from someone else. Do you understand the difference?

So, first of all, nothing you just said helps. We already know ideas were taken from Christianity. Second of all, you're going off topic again. Something Zeitgeist supporters love to do. The Three Marys claim IS NOT THE CLAIM MADE BY ZEITGEIST THAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! Zeitgeist called them the Three Wise Men. You can't prove that Zeitgeist was right, and that they are called the three wise men, by calling them the Three Marys.

We need pre-Christian sources showing that the claims made in Zeitgeist are correct, that they were called the three WISE MEN before Jesus came along, not the Three Marys. Do you understand? We're talking about Zeitgeist, not your religious beliefs.

Look, I'll explain it easier. I don't care what your religious beliefs are. Do you understand that? I'm not looking for you to back up YOUR OWN religion. If you want to discuss how they're called the Three Marys? That's fine yo. That's a great topic and all. But THAT IS NOT THE TOPIC WE'RE ON.

We're on the topic of Zeitgeist, and Zeitgeist says they were called the three wise men, and that they were called that pre-Christian. Can you provide a pre-Christian source of Zeitgeist's claims? That's what we're looking for. Like I said, I don't care what you believe.

I want to know if the claims in the movie Zeitgeist are true or not??? I didn't ask you what your beliefs were so you can come in and make new claims.

edit on 29-5-2011 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

The reason is because other religions ripped off Christianity. And that's a well documented fact. After Jesus people would even walk out of tombs with paintings or images of their gods so they could say LOOK! OUR GOD HAS RISEN TOO! They wanted to be like Jesus so they rewrote all their myths and there is much evidence of this. The Zeitgeist people claim it was the other way around, but then have literally no evidence to back that up.

And Christianity ripped off other myths and stories before that. Especially that of the Pagans and the Sumerians. This could go on and on.

Christianity is a rip off of something else. and other religions after Christianity, especially Islam as it was ripped off of Christianity. The Islamic people believe that the Qur'an is the true word of God but that is false because it is just a rip off of Christianity with some stories added and changed. On the other hand Christianity believes it is the true word of God. Again I would say that is false because I said earlier, Christianity is a rip off of pre-God belief!!

But then you look at verses and scriptures and 'Apparent' evidence popping up all over the place that say for example Christianity and or Islam is the true Godly books. Remember people have had a few thousand years to dream up thses stories. These stories have gotten longer and longer and more and more people have popped up with more and more accounts as to what supposedly happened in the past.

So who or what do u believe? Zeitgeist, who have alot of mistakes and some truth's? The people that slam Zeitgeist to maybe hide the truth? The Bible that has so many stories written by many, many men and women over the years? The Pope, who I wouldn't trust in a playground? The Qur'an, that the Muslims say was written by God because a guy called Mohammed said so?

Because the last 5 - 6,000 years of apparent human history has been so manipulated and still is, I tend to go back to the ancient times for facts about what or who created the human race. History as we know it is not entirely correct. It has been manipulated to further agenda's and to deceive and control the peoples.

To be honest I think the Bible is so full of myths and stories that pretend to be real. The Qur'an is full of symbolism based on the myths and stories in the Bible. Both these books as well as others have been written by MAN! And man has the tendency to lie and exaggerate. Especially when it's needed to control the population. And Islam is by far the most controlling of the religions. U will pray 5 times a day, U will not eat Pork. U will not have sex before marriage. U will believe in silly stories written in the Qur'an. Because they are written by God.

Sheesh!! All religion is about control. Even the Sumerian worship of the Star Gods the Annunaki. Because they created mankind, man has to worship them. And man still worships them but now the story has changed slightly. The Star Gods are now just GOD.
edit on 29/5/2011 by stevcolx because: quote wrong

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

That's a real nice story, but we need evidence. People are even paying out MONEY if you can provide a single pre-Christian source proving Zeitgeist's claims. So far, no evidence. No money paid out. I would like some evidence so I could maybe even go get that money!

Now I like stories and all, but that's not what we're looking for. We already have stories. Need pre-Christian evidence of WHAT Christianity stole from other religions.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman

That's a real nice story, but we need evidence. People are even paying out MONEY if you can provide a single pre-Christian source proving Zeitgeist's claims. So far, no evidence. No money paid out. I would like some evidence so I could maybe even go get that money!

Now I like stories and all, but that's not what we're looking for. We already have stories. Need pre-Christian evidence of WHAT Christianity stole from other religions.

Vice versa. Give me evidence of Jesus or God's existence or that the Bible book is unique. U can't. All u have is biblical references by biblical scholars. All the evidence for the bible is biblical. And that is biblically Biased!!!!

I tend to go for evidence from Archaeologists and Scientific Investigators such as Zacharia Stitchin. Of of course it's not just one guy who has researched this, there are many others that have come up with the same conclusions.

And they are not Biblically Biased!!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Why? The topic of this thread, the point of it, is to refute Zeitgeist. The purpose of this thread is NOT to prove that the Bible is true or that God exists. If you'll pay close attention to the thread, you'll notice that the name of the thread is Zeitgeist Totally Refuted ( and even that's been changed to just refuted)! So, you see that this thread is to discuss Zeitgeist and not our own personal religions.

Nowhere in this thread will you see that I've claimed the Bible is true and that God exists. That's not what we're talking about. You can't prove Zeitgeist right by proving God doesn't exist.

I understand that the Bible may very well be wrong, and I'm not making the claim that it is true. It is the Zeitgeist people making the claims here. The burden of proof is on them and outrageous claims require outrageous evidence. Good thing I'm not making any claims! You do understand that the person making a claim is the one that has the burden and must bring the evidence correct?

Therefore the burden would fall on the supporters of Zeitgeist to prove their claims are pre-Christian. Not me, I'm not trying to tell you the Bible is true.

I do believe in a historical Jesus, but that's beside the point and not the topic of this thread, but that doesn't even mean I agree with everything in the Bible. So, why would I waste my time trying to convince you of something I might not even believe in myself? That would be absurd.

I haven't come to claim that God really exists or that the Bible is true. I have no evidence of that, and I'm not making the claim that God does exist or is true. I'm not making the claim that he doesn't exist either. I'm simply making no claims on that matter at all. Therefore I have nothing to prove, because I haven't claimed anything that would need proving.

I simply want to know if there is evidence that proves the Zeitgeist's people's claim and if it is pre-Christian and therefore proves where Christianity stole their ideas from and not the other way around. I'm not concerned with what the other religions stole from Christianity or your religion or my own personal religion. That is not the topic of this thread.

Now, you do understand that even if the Bible was wrong it doesn't make Zeitgeist correct right? Do you understand that they could both be wrong? Some people don't seem to get that.

However, if you do then you'll see, that since the topic of this thread is about refuting Zeitgeist, then arguing over if God exists is a waste of our time. Even if we proved God was real or not, Zeitgeist could very well still be wrong. So, let's focus on that and not our own personal beliefs that are a waste of time to talk about.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Ok sorry for going a little off topic. Zeitgeist is not totally wrong. There are a lot of mistruths yes, but there are also some truths. They are basing their research on a mixture of Biblical myths and Paganism. But like others they have missed the stories beyond Paganistic beliefs. They have not gone back far enough to back up some of their evidence. Just like Christianity. The Human Race has been on this earth for a long, long time and well before the Pyramids. Christianity and God were not invented until probably about between 5 and 7,000 years ago.

Anyway, going off track again. The OP cannot totally dispute Zeitgeist because there are some truths in it. But like I said there are a lot of (Not Lies) but mistakes and misinterpreted research. Just like the bible. There are a lot of misinterpretations. It was actually Zeitgeist that got me interested in delving for the truth because after watching it I came to the conclusion that not all of it was correct. I wanted to find the truth. At the time I had a few UFO's so I was interested in the Alien agenda. Then it kinda mixed with religion then it really was mixed. Now I am into the Annunaki legends and stories.

So to conclude, I don't think Zeitgeist is totally true. And I don't think religion is totally true either. So what is? Hence I continue to search for the truth.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Well I don't think anyone would argue there is no truth in Zeitgeist. When the thread first started it was called Zeitgeist Totally Refuted, mistakingly, but the videos actually only debunk religious claims lol. So, that was a mistake and the OP edited his orig post to reflect that.

I don't think anyone would argue that there's no truth in Zeitgeist, but that's the danger in my opinion. Lies hidden between truths are the worst kind. And let me explain why I think these people are lying.

I understand that you say mistakes and not lies, and that's fine. Just looking at Zeitgeist I wouldn't call them lies either. I would just say mistakes.

What changed my mind however is in later interviews Peter Joseph and Acharya S, the people behind Zeitgeist, when called out on their "mistakes" and were given a chance to say, oh hey made a mistake!, they didn't!

Instead they MADE UP more absolutely absurd claims to try to convince their fans that they were right anyway and backtracked in a dishonest way showing that they'd been making the stuff up the whole time probably.

Either way, they're not a reliable source of information. when they make a mistake we know they'll turn to lies or backtrack instead of just being honest and admitting that everyone makes mistakes.

We know they made mistakes, all anyone needed was a oh, sorry guys! What we got instead of a fist full of lies and backtracking in interviews they did later. That's the problem. That's where they became dishonest.

And they're still trying to claim their "mistakes" are true years later even when proven to be false. It's just unacceptable when basically all they have to say is Whoops! I just won't accept that sort of behavior. You don't treat your fans like that. if you know something your fans don't, if you're an honest person, you come out and tell them. It's not that hard.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

Yeah I get what your saying and I agree. I didn't know they tried to back up their mistakes with lies however. That's new to me. That will in everyone's eyes look like a rebuttle of information that would put them in a bad light. Probably why the OP is saying that the whole Zeitgeist explanation is BS.

Aside from Zeitgeist are you a believer in the concept of the human race being created by the Annunaki? Or are you going with the God story?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The bit I think you’re missing is

Orion’s belt > Sirius > The Sun >***where the Sun first appears on the horizon***

Where I live here the sun rises a little more east every day after dec 25th (I should also point out Orion isn’t visible here after march/april)

At mid-summer the sun gets as far east as it going to get and after that it starts rising a little more south every day until dec 21st (Orion reappears about October/November in the pre-dawn sky but the magic - Orion’s belt > Sirius > The Sun >***where the Sun first appears on the horizon*** line up thing doesn't happen till about mid December)

then the whole thing starts over again

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

GREAT JOB! I am so tired of Zeitgeist goofs talking what they don't get. You cannot mix 2 histories and make them one or even more 25 and make them one.

Starred and Flagged YA! GREAT POST!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by madscientistintraining

The OP sounds like a christian who got their ego hurt by knowledge.(kinda like how the original sin of adam/eve was searching for knowledge) only idiots believe that stuff anyway. must hurt to find out the bible is not the end all of life or death..

whats wrong OP mad you were lied to by some backwoods hick preacher? and to embarassed to let the message of zeitgesit sink in..

I bet you hate Bill Hicks, George Carlin, and Christopher Hitchens too.. and you probably hate Religulous also..

do I dare to say spot on?

who really know any thing?
we have been reading/following books that have been edited! and we still are following/protecting those books.
lame and a big FAIL..

imo off course.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i posted this earlier but

a cross (+) inside a circle and the circle divided into 12

The cross signifying the points in the year when the amount of daylight is ether equal in length to the amount of dark (equinox) or the least amount of light (winter solstice) or the most amount the midsummer solstice

The circle was probably divided in to 12 to match up with the number of moon cycles, and any stars that are in the equatorial region of the night sky that fell into 1 of the 12 division became the zodiac constellations – because the sun seems to move through the equatorial region and so through those stars
This might be a useful place to start looking if anybody’s interested in that
en.wikipedia.org...
also
en.wikipedia.org...

This knowledge is the basis of any calendar systems humans’ use and it’s thanks to this knowledge that civilizations could start – it’s that important

My guess is that the people who worked this out and who created such things a Stonehenge ect became the first priests and they hide how it was done behind some religious mumbo jumbo and charged those that used their services 10% just to keep the whole thing going and to keep themselves from having to do any hard work

put a human figure on a cross or have it standing arms apart and you have a solar deity, Jesus is just another in a long line of solar deities that people have cooked up over the years

Look out for any mention of numbers in text such as the bible
12 – months
30 – degrees (360/12)
4 – seasons
33 – 30 degrees + 3 more degrees that signify the sun has full moved from one month to the next
Or any dates that match up with equinoxes or solstices If you find any of these you are looking at a sun cult

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

I don't think anyone was denying that the solstice happens in December. It's just that Jesus's birthday doesn't and the other errors that lead you to believe that the two things have something to do with Jesus.

What your saying just proves the point, it does happen in December and therefore has nothing to do with December. The whole reason they moved his birthday to December in the first place is because sun worshiper later got a hold of the religion and moved it there.

Actual Christianity isn't really supposed to have anything to do with that date. That is a sun worship date, no one is denying that. That's the whole problem though.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

need I remind you I’m not the one who says Jesus’ birthday is in December, to my certain knowledge this date was chosen by Christians or how do you account for the name of the event - Christ’s-mass?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Yeah I get what your saying and I agree. I didn't know they tried to back up their mistakes with lies however. That's new to me. That will in everyone's eyes look like a rebuttle of information that would put them in a bad light. Probably why the OP is saying that the whole Zeitgeist explanation is BS.

Aside from Zeitgeist are you a believer in the concept of the human race being created by the Annunaki? Or are you going with the God story?

Alright, well I am Christian in that I believe there was a Jesus and I agree with his NT teachings about how one should live their life and I believe that those teachings, contrary to what many people think, are slightly different than the teachings in the OT. But when it comes to OT it gets more complicated.

See, I don't take the strict position that one has to agree with everything in the OT, but yet I do think that, but see the problem is (I'm giving both answers kinda I know, confusing) but see the problem is, I don't understand everything in the OT.

Much of it I agree with, but if I don't understand some parts of it yet, or why something had to be the way it was, so how I can say I agree with it ALL until I understand it ALL?

Because have you read Genesis? Some people say it's meant to be read literally, but I don't know how you could do that. I don't know what a tree of life is. Like is it a literal tree? Was Noah's Ark a literal boat or a metaphor? Which parts are literal and which aren't? Was the earth made in a LITERAL 6 days or was that a symbol for something? See, the NT isn't as complicated. I can get behind that. It's just the apostles documenting Jesus' life and sayings. The OT - different.

What is sin exactly? I know Jesus defeated it for me, but what it is? What is original sin? Is it really just imperfection? Or were Adam and Eve like genetic clones and what they were really trying to tell us is, that we have some genetic flaw and that's what causes sin and what causes death? Some people would say no, but I think the Bible gives clues, but not all the answers.

Also, certain parts of the books are prophecies that the Bible straight up tells us was only meant to be understood by the prophets, or certain people, or only when you see the signs and others by everyone. in other places it straight up tells us, some things have been hidden away from us until the final days.

So, how can I agree or disagree with things I haven't seen yet? But if I understood it all, then yeah it might make sense one day and I might agree with it all if I understood it all in its context.

Like, let me give an example. Many scholars think that Genesis was actually a prequel that was written later and then put at the start of the Bible. And its purpose may not be literal, but metaphorical. Watch this vid. Vid

Now that vid isn't exactly perfectly correct if you check the translations, but it's correct enough to get some meaning out of it if you trace all the etymology. So, what I'm saying is Genesis to me might just be a big code book that isn't understood yet.

So, why is all that important? Well to get back to the point? Do I believe in God or do I believe in the Annunaki or something else?

Well I believe in evolution too and I personally think the Bible tells us evolution happened. 24And God said, “Let the LAND produce living creatures.

So, the answer. I believe both things could have happened, evolution, and then God did some genetic engineering perhaps.

But what is God? I don't know. The Bible doesn't tell us. It gives us a name, but he never describes himself and apparently was beyond our comprehension. So, could "God" have been an Annunaki behind it all? Possibly. I've never seen him. The closet translation you can really find, typically translates to something like, the supreme one.

So, that's all we know, is that God was the supreme one and anything he said went. LITERALLY lol. No other clarification.

So, I just don't know. I believe there was something the people thought was a god or gods and was convincing enough to get people to follow whatever it was, in mass numbers. It may very well have been exactly like the God in the OT, but since I don't understand all the OT yet, I don't know exactly what that means.

It could have been Annunaki or something else. We may also have a multiple gods thing going on, but it's all just speculation. In the end I wouldn't have done near enough research to know the answer to that one yet.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by racasan

Well I thought you watched the videos I'm sorry. That's mentioned in the videos. They tried to destroy Christianity and make everyone worship the sun religions. When they couldn't destroy it, sun worshipers took Christianity over instead and gave us what we now call the Catholic church and that's where the pictures of Jesus with a sun around his head come from and all of a sudden the pedophile priests make sense in my mind lol.

No one was denying there was no sun worship AT ALL. The sun worshipers were always there.

They moved Christian holidays to pagan holidays LATER to try and turn Christianity into sun worship. You see when Christianity first got started it was about the only religion that WASN'T sun worship. Later the sun worshipers got a hold of it and changed it anyway.

However, the Zeitgeist people claimed that Christianity was always sun worship and just copied the ideas whole cloth. But their evidence doesn't hold up. That's not what happened. Originally Christianity started out as NOT a sun worshiping religion where they didn't celebrate on the 25th like everyone else and so on.

But yes, hundreds of years AFTER it started it did get turned into a sun worshiping cult anyway. Nobody is denying that, and that is well documented fact.

But see, the problem is, it's well documented. That's how we know the Zeitgeist claims are false. They claim that's how Christianity got started to make it sound it like it NEVER hand any validity at all, but it did.

It used to be one of the few if not the only non-sun worshiping religion. You could say at one point, when it first began, the only valid religion, which goes completely against what Zeitgeist claims.

But yes now, it's just like all the rest. A big sun worship. Unless you're like me and I know that and I go back to the original Bible and just go by that and don't celebrate X-mas and stuff like that and don't do all the pagan sun worshiping crap.

But most people today, regardless of whatever religion they think they believe in, really are just sun worshiping. But we weren't really denying that. We just had a problem with Zeitgeist's facts and how they came to that the conclusion.

The difference is that Zeitgeist wants to portray it as it was never a valid religion and was always sun worship. That's not the case, it was valid at one point, or at least, not sun worship, but the sun worshipers got a hold of it anyway and changed it anyway. It was just much later than Zeitgeist claims.

So yes, there are people out there using religion to make people worship the sun. Christianity and the OT used to be different sun worship was forbidden. Then all the believers got tricked anyway.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

I am totally confused. This subject that is 'old hat' to you is one I just learned of days ago on ATS but that thread was pulled because the poster wanted to actually get people involved and take action.

The ZeitGeist films that were linked in the OP I read were nothing like the ones you linked. I saw no mention of religion(s) at all. Instead, the YouTube vid I watched had scholars & academians reflecting on the importance of health & healthy environments for children starting in their fetal stages, child rearing and family structure, the need for returning to a lifestyle that is more in harmony with nature and less based on unchecked consumption and the destruction war brings.

So I'm wondering...was I hoodwinked? Was someone playing a gag by misrepresenting ZeitGeist in a completely different vein than it really is?

kallisti36, in your demand/instruction "Do not post Zeitgeist BS ever again"; since you are the Owner of ATS, wouldn't it have been easier and much more polite to just have staff enter a few lines of computer program code that would reject/block any future Zeitgeist post by mere inclusion of the keyword?

I realize it's your sandbox and we all are just allowed to play in it. But your governing rules on ATS are similar to the structure of law and statute Americans live under: almost anything is illegal and we can suffer the consequence anytime you deem fit. I understand there is need for this in a litigious society, doubly so for a highly diversified subject matter website that caters to the fringe. The old "you draw more bees with honey than with vinegar" comes to mind. If I owned and lorded over your website I would want to attract and keep subscribers, not repel and repulse them.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Ok but that brings me to my final point

There is an effect called the procession of the equinoxes
en.wikipedia.org...

if some one observes which constellation the sun rises in on the spring equinox they will know what astrological age they are currently in and if they make the observation over a number of years they will see the constellations apparently move so that the sun will eventually rise in a different constellation
en.wikipedia.org...

2000 years ago the sun started rising in the constellation of Pisces

The constellation of Pisces – two fish
t1.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcQ6Mh2MyG0Vm_f1zdhwJUuCiCGV1PziK3CnJbhTmDyokQdJhTHdsg

the date coincides with the start of the Jesus cult
a cult which has its main character feeding the multitude with two fish, that uses fish and fisherman symbols
1.bp.blogspot.com...

that even includes the Piscean symbol on its places of worship

www.sacred-destinations.com...

but if you want to say "well that just Catholics" – fine and its perhaps a thread worthy question but as far as I’m concerned Christianity=sun cult

look at it this way, Christians insist that to be saved you have to believe in Jesus, well since Jesus is the sun and I not only believe in the sun but I saw it earlier to day – I’m saved – yay me

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

im thinking you saw the new film - the one this thread is about is the first one

here is the start of the religious bit (i think)
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join