It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new Spin for Chemtrails.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i'm not trying to rehash the chemtrails / contrails debate. i was looking for source material for a thread i plan to post on another web site when i came across this. then i thought about ats and thought maybe someone here might have a better insight to this. i did a quick search and didn't find any thing that matched this, all i found was the same things over and over again. the only one that caught my attn: was a post about doing it for the porpose of defeating radar in germany. so if it has been up for discussion i apologize, and ask mods to take it down.
also wasn't sure where to put this because it could fit in a couple of places, mods please place where you think it belongs.

i did a search for the athour and found him to be well known, not just some quack. heres the wiki page for him.

en.wikipedia.org...

and here is the link for the article. there are no dates listed for the " think tanks" that he talks about. so it's any body's guess as to when the idea's were presented. the article was published in june 2010

www.clivehamilton.net.au/cms/media/documents/articles/dr_strange loves_return.pdf

starting at the bottom of page 2, he starts taking about sun blocking, as i continued to read, questions started coming to mind.

could this be whats happening?

are the chemtrails that are being sprayed now just a testing phase or have they started to spray in earnest?

if so, who decided to do this?

did the govt's of the world have a big meeting and start the implementation of this?

if they did, how did they address the hazards that hamilton mentions?

or could the so called "global warming" be so bad that, the benefit from spraying out weighs the risk?

i could ask many more questions, these are just some of the simplest ones.

so i put it to you ats what do you think, post comments and i expect some flamming too.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Goverments have got it into their heads that Global Warming is a bad thing, which at first they called it the Greenhouse effect which is closer to the truth. Archaeologist have discovered that there are depths in the earth that show where nothing died for thousands of years and could not explain it, but could not even find a dead leaf fossil. What occurs during those thousands of years is that the sun has build a kind of bubble around the earth by drawing up water into the higher atmosphere to form ice crystals. This protects the earth when the sun goes through it's cycle of releasing a lot of radiation. This is why in the Bible after the flood,[which means the ice crystals were punctuded by asteriods and why all the water fell back to the earth. Thus what the Bible meant in the beginning when it say about the waters above and the waters below. It is why Noah lived to be almost a thousand years old and all of his childern after the flood died in their 30's. But you can't get that through to Scientist, or Governments. Earth is a virtual Garden of Eden. It is why there were groves of trees found at the north pole. Yes the poler caps melt, but most of it is drawn up to form this crystal ice bubble. They spray this stuff $%& . So all the water, in snow blizzards and floods, just come back down. If they would just leave it alone and stop trying to play God, because he is a whole lot smarter than they are.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Lol...

Do you really think global warming is due to human activity? This planet is an extremely powerful and complex organism, who is in complete control. Think of your body and the many organisms that hitch a ride... Yet, Earth is much better at balancing her systems and hardly knows disease. Discomfort, yes.

Simply put, you can throw this theory out the window...

Why would mutated molds and nano machines be found in chemtrails? To battle sunlight?
imageevent.com...

How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?
edit on 16-2-2011 by Mayura because: grammar

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

the only one that caught my attn: was a post about doing it for the porpose of defeating radar in germany.

I belive you are referring to Chaff.

Chaff, originally called Window[1] by the British, and Düppel by the Second World War era German Luftwaffe (from the Berlin suburb it was first found near), is a radar countermeasure in which aircraft or other targets spread a cloud of small, thin pieces of aluminium, metallised glass fibre or plastic, which either appears as a cluster of secondary targets on radar screens or swamps the screen with multiple returns.

As for the .pdf in question, is this the part you are referring to?

Various schemes have been proposed, with the most promising being adaptation of Various schemes have been proposed, with the most promising being adaptation of
high-flying aircraft fitted with extra tanks and nozzles to spray the chemicals. A fleet
of 747s could do the job.

I havent read the whole pdf, but based on what I did read, he is basing this merely on cenjecture. If you look, alot of things before and after this comment have citations, but this did not.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

i just want you to know, i agree with you on a lot of things you stated. but i dont want to turn this into a creation vs evolution fight.

that being said, what i think about global warming after all the reading i've done, yes it's real. causes? opinions vary
man or natural. i think more natural than man made. when you look at pole shifts, earths wobble, volcanoes and solar storms. it's seems clear to me that earth goes through cycles of warming and cooling. which can cause many different thing to happen. some say the the sharia dessert use to be a tropical jungle, but due to climate
change it turned into a dessert. and then when you look at ice ages,opinoins vary there. but it all cuase me to think cycles.

just a side note here, when i listen to people talk about greenland and its melting glazers and try to use it as a example for global warming. i just laugh, why do people think the vikings named it greenland, its not because it was coverd in ice, it was because it was green grass lands. some how the climate changed and it frooze over.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

this was the chemtrail thread i was talking about
www.abovetopsecret.com...

as for the conjecture, yes it could be taken that way which i did at first until i looked him up and seen that global warming is one of his main interests. so i give him credit for knowing what he's talking about.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I agree, and it has nothing to do with creation or evolution, I use the bible as one of the most read sources but there are many sources that point to this as a cycle the earth goes through, and really if they would leave things alone, we will probably go through more of a mini-ice age than too much warming.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I've always been told the country of Iceland was named as such because it was as populated as they wanted it, and Greenland was named as such to entice people to go there to live. I'll have to look that up.

There are no such thing as "chemtrails". They are all contrails and clouds, misidentified by people who would rather live in fear of the NWO, TPTB, reptilians, and any other boogeyman from behind their computer screen than go outside and read a book about what they see over their heads.

Just pick some of the "chemtrail" websites and try to get a complete picture of the theory. They don't agree on much of anything except the "them" are "doing things" to us. There is no proof, and nothing ever called a "chemtrail" has been able to be proven to contain "chem" anything, nor looks or acts in anyway cannot be produced by the principles governing the formation of clouds or contrails.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That's actually not a new theory but one of the original ones. Another original one is the theory that chemtrails are applied to block the from view the shimmer that is visible in the sky when Tesla shield is activated in the ionosphere so as not to alarm people. Chemtrails theories vary greatly and are by no means limited to the "they're poisoning us intentionally" crowd. There should be information out there about both. If I have time, I'll try to post some links for you.
edit on 2/16/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

i can't remember when or where saw i it. it was a documentary i saw about leaf erickson or his son
or could have been eric the red. any way it was stated that he was kicked out and found greenland looking for a place to live. they said that at first they lived more as farmers and off of live stock, also they recived supplies from their homeland becuase they sent people back to tell them where they were.
they said that going through the trash remains, they could tell that they went from a mostly land based food source, to a sea based and supplies from home. also they said that they could tell that, as time went on the temperature started to change ice started forming so ships from home couldn't make it to them. pretty much all the live stock was gone and they couldn't grow food. they said that it also became difficult to fish. so eventually they abandoned their settlement and moved on. some say home others say north america.

edit on 16-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

funny you posted that, did you do it to make a point or did you read the document.
at the top of page three he describes something that looks similar to the pics in your link. i've tried to copy the text,
cant get to work for some reason.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I'm just saying if you want to get the big picture on chemtrails ya gotta dig.

Self/Spiritual development is also important, because it brings discernment a la' intuition. Without a little effort of that variety, you will be chasing theories all day... Or living in self doubt/denial... like porky, above.

Chemtrails are partly an effort to stop such rising consciousness.

For me, it's more of a nuisance, though...

edit on 16-2-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

could this be whats happening?

No. As in many other similar documents, it merely throws out a lot of current ideas and proposals, as brainstorming is in full swing, all because of the hysteria and hyperbole over perceived Climate Changes.

are the chemtrails that are being sprayed now just a testing phase or have they started to spray in earnest?

NO, because there are NO "chem"-trails being sprayed!!! Even in his one (of the several) ideas it is clearly stated, as a concept...."specially equipped 747s". Such a scheme would A); Involve a HUGE number of airplanes, just from the sheer daunting scale of the project and, B); Be instantly and undeniably obvious....as it would require huge investments of money, resources and people...likely on an International cooperative level too.

BTW...noting the idea of "sulfates" in the stratosphere...from "10 to 50 kilometers" high..

10 kms is 32,808 feet. 12 kms is 39,370 feet. THAT is in the range of typical cruise altitudes for airliners.....31,000 to 39,000 actually.

But, "50 kms??
No, no civilian commercial airplanes are capable of that.

These are "pie-in-the-sky" (no pun) suggestions, nothing more. Truly, in the event that a DIRE and undeniable emergency is seen to exist, RE: global climate, then the most effective solution will be the one mentioned as space-based....at least in space, it is more stable, no weather, no winds, etc. More expensive, but maybe not when amortized out over time.

But, as to expense....if a joint International effort, will be shared.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

i know he was showing the different ideas. my point is the fact that many people are reporting them. and many people claim to be sick becacuse of them. also the fact that all the govt's are pushung, the globing warming thing as a extreme problem.
if you notice he didn't give any date for some of the ideas, so how do we know for certain that tptb didn't implement some programs. we don't as far as i know, with all the black budget monies that many govt's have, it's not beyond all possibility. you are aware that many countries are reporting these things. and to use a what alot of people say about ufo's. " there are to many reports from all over the world of people seeing these anomalies, for all of them to be explained away as a identifiable occurrence. " or words to that effect.
did you read where he spoke of john holdern, and plan b

As a sign of continuing political sensitivity, when in April 2009 it was reported that President Obama’s new science adviser John Holdren had said that geoengineering is being vigorously discussed as an emergency option in the White House, he immediately felt the need to issue a “clarification” claiming that he was expressing only his personal views.21 Holdren is one of the sharpest minds in the business and would not be entertaining “Plan B”—engineering the planet to head off catastrophic warming— unless he was fairly sure Plan A would fail. Nevertheless, so anxious are scientists at the escalation of emissions and the tardiness

also here it is straight from the man himself

i think some may be contrails, i know what they look like and know how they are formed. i was in the service and stationed on several, naval air stations and the worlds largest afb is just a mile off my back yard all 101.000 sq miles of it. i see and hear a lot of testing going on all the time. when i say see i mean aircraft flying over head, not the tests. they tested the mother of all bombs here. i heard both explosions.

i got side tracked there, no i'm not sold on them being all contrails or fuel dumps. it's not out of the question that they can do this at 39,000 feet down to 31,000. and it doesn't have to be commercial airliners that are doing the spraying.

oh i forgot to give you credit for the space option, holdern even mentions it.
also there seems to be several afb's that are said to be the largest, i'm talking about eglin afb in ft.walton

edit on 17-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: give credit to whacker for space optionon
edit on 17-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: fix link

edit on 17-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

join