It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coyote ugly and the good old days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Remember the days of waking up with coyote ugly chick from the bar?Where did she come from?How do i get her out of here without my neighbors seeing?Then trying to convince yourself that shes not that bad until she stands up and shes also quite large.Then you realize you drove her home to your house,she needs a ride back to the coyote ugly stand where you picked her up at,--ahh the good ole days of endless nights at the bars,combing for hotties.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Remember the days of waking up with coyote ugly chick from the bar?Where did she come from?How do i get her out of here without my neighbors seeing?Then trying to convince yourself that shes not that bad until she stands up and shes also quite large.Then you realize you drove her home to your house,she needs a ride back to the coyote ugly stand where you picked her up at,--ahh the good ole days of endless nights at the bars,combing for hotties.

Who said they were over???

...Come on Friday, Hurry up and get here!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
pfft..Last time this happened.. I told her I want my money back..
I joke of course.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thinking of those days, eheh i get a nice hang over headache and i fell the need to go lay down on the bathroom floor.

i dont miss them ehehe

new topics

top topics

join