It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi: I'm proud my WMD lies led to war in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
reply to post by deccal

like i said...the truth really does hurt. i understand your anger...

you need to lash out at someone because the facts and reality lie in stark contrast to your own erroneous preconceptions. the kind of dissonance you are experiencing now is extremely painful.

I am not angry.
But there is phrase: obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Capatilism and Western values do not fit with the Islamic faith. However, every super power that has tried to control the oil has also tried to impose their culture and beliefs on these nations.

In addition we have allowed a race of people to set up a new country smack bang in the middle of what used to be a country controlled by a previous super power and then expect the people to accept this and carry on with their lives. Not content with this, the new country's people think the grass is literally greener on the other side and would like to settle outside the boundaries of this new country. Now these settlers are being subjected to abuse and attacks by the indiginous people, understandable perhaps considering their country has been ripped apart anyway, and they demand protection from their homeland. The tanks come rolling in, there is blood spilled on both sides, but because this new country has the protection of the incumbent super power, then what ramifications do they have to face? They just go on annexing parts of this country using the excuse that they are protecting their citizens.

Can you imagine a certain race of people coming into your country and setting up their own independent state on the very land you are living on. They then advise you that sure you can stay where you are living, but it is no longer part of your country. You cannot leave this country once they have set up their state and you have now become a minority in this country. You are a second rate citizen and quite frankly not worthy of living in this new country, but hey you have decided to remain there, so it was you have no one but to blame but yourself.

Would you not want to fight back? Would you not be prepared to stand up and try to fight for what you believe is an injustice?

It's easy to catergorise the Islamic faith, but please familiarise yourself with the full history and why these people do what they do. Then try to put yourself in their position and honestly ask yourself what would I do?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

yeah...I know. the truth hurts, doesn't it.

sometimes, i really hate to have to be the truthsayer in these kinds of threads. i really do.

facts, however, are undeniable.

You didn't state any 'facts' or 'truth', you merely spewed out juvenile, inaccurate, uneducated and racist opinions. Facts are constituted by tangible evidence, such as the facts that I presented in my last post. Fail.

arabs & islamic fascists are the single most problematic group in terms of a peaceful world civilization at this point in time. they are motivated only by hatred, destruction and death.

No, brainwashed people like you are the most problematic group in terms of a peaceful world civilisation at this point in time - they are motivated only by hatred, insecurity and ignorance. Fail.

the notion that you are able to edit, be an apologist for or somehow redact the facts as I have outlined them is humorous and ridiculous...my incredulity at your behavior here is tempered only by the idea that, if you and I were in the same room together having this discussion, you would most likely try to execute me through decapitation.

An 'apologist' implies that one has something to apologise for, I don't and neither do all people of Arab origins - this is a ridiculous statement, certainly not a 'fact'. There are no 'facts' to debunk here. My 'incredulity at your behaviour here is tempered only by the idea that' you have no idea what you're talking about. Fail.

stop the charade. people have awakened to the truth.

The only 'charade' is the media agenda that has been used to manufacture the general public's consent of foreign policies; the agenda that you not only deny the existence of, but have fallen for hook, line and sinker. I feel no mutual sense of aggression towards you, I merely pity you for your clear lack of common sense. You guessed it - Fail.

You've misinterpreted the motto 'deny ignorance' - it does not mean that you should 'be in denial of your own ignorance'. Your posts only serve to underscore your own lack of understanding.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

LOL...what's particularly funny about this post is that I have more than likely spent more time around islamic fascists in the land they occupy than you have!

Get over it. The ruse has been punctured...and deflated.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
reply to post by arollingstone

LOL...what's particularly funny about this post is that I have more than likely spent more time around islamic fascists in the land they occupy than you have!

Get over it. The ruse has been punctured...and deflated.

Very bizarre sense of humour you have. I doubt that you've ever spent much time with any Muslims, or many real-world people for that matter, at all. Otherwise, your perspectives would be radically different, assuming your IQ is above 50. Unfortunately, this does not seem to be the case.

What's your agenda? UltraZionist or what? Grouping all Arabs and Muslims vaguely as 'Islamic fascists' that 'occupy land'... What would anyone be doing spending time with 'Islamic fascists' in the first place? Another classic ignorant and delusional post based on discriminatory rhetoric - Congratulations, you are the King of Trolls.

You'd give The Joker himself a run for his money, you've got us all in stitches with your funny jokes.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have always had an issue with the term of WMDs and what possible threat would they be to anyone of US interest? To whom was this imminent threat aimed that warranted military action by most of the free world in the form of invasion?
A fact that seems to be forgotten is, at the beggining of the invasion and weapons search were the weapons that Saddam had for "self defence" purposes, he had twice the amount with twice the range capabilities allowed under sanctions imposed following his Kuwati exploits.
Just enough of an arsenal to wipe out Tel Aviv, coincidence or not? It is my own personal view that the only target possible by Saddam that would be of any interest to the US is Israel.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It's amazing how much we are willing to pay these people to say what we want them to say, through the use of political hit men.

How someone could say something like this after their homes have been destroyed, their people murdered? They are like you and me!

What happens if we get invaded by China, and a few years after the initial preoccupation, we see one of our own on TV say something like "I am proud our lies led China to fight us!". Malarky, I know better. It doesn't make any sense.
edit on 16-2-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join